Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:21 pm

She blinks slowly and extends her hand," My name is Ella Vianna Nightingale, its a pleasure to meet you, creature," she tries not to recoil, to show courage. If God had really forsaken her family... This was merely just another scene in the long story of her life.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm

In a swirl of fog so dark that it seemed to be smoke, a figure stepped down onto the balcony beside her. He was clad in black, from his black boots to his long black cloak that flapped quietly in the evening breeze. His eyes glowed a faint crimson as he smiled. The demon was not in his true form, however. This was just a human-like disguise.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:29 pm

" That is also true," She murmurs and smiles slightly," Show yourself and maybe i will consider your.. Services," the girl stares at the mist with one peircing green eye, her other hidden behind a curtain of mousey bangs.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Her question was met by a deep, smooth chuckle, "You haven't turned me away yet, oh loyal and innocent Christian woman."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 pm

" Why would a creature of darkness such as yourself be so hell bent(excuse the pun) on helping me?" She bats her eyes innocently though behind the green depths was horrible ambition and malice,"- a loyal and very innocent christian woman?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:35 pm

"I can tell," the fog shifted a bit, growing denser, "What would keep a girl like you...entertained?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 am

The girl doesnt answer but stares past the mist and into the dark mansion, blinking slowly once or twice," Because if i move up one more rank, i might as well be the queen," She murmurs, with her ambition alone she had managed to shoot up the ranks without any 'divine' assistance. Truely it was something of a pity, at first she seemed so innocent and pure," I also... Don't want to die like..." She trails off and frowns, annoyed," I'm very thoroughly bored, creature,"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:41 am

"And why would you be irate?" The voice asked in a quizzical manner.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 pm

The girl glances at the mist and supresses a shiver. Was she wrong..? Was this.. THING going to kill her? She pushes down her growing frustration and whispers," I am... irate, yes.." her voice held the delicate and practiced almost song-like tone of a noble. The girl suddenly remembered what her father used to tell her 'God is with us, no matter how horrible a situation we are in, Ella. Have faith, dear child'...
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 pm

"You sound so bitter," a silky voice emanates around the girl, a soft mist floating into the air and making things seem distorted.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 pm

The girl glances back at her home, her beautiful home and supresses a shiver. Generations of her family had lived here and now... Her uncle was dead and she was alone once and for all. Maybe God had forsaken the Nightingale Famiy..? She snorts and glares at the forboding blackness, she wouldnt die like them..
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Boredom called to him, singing its beautiful siren song. It held promises of something sweet, something that only a human being could provide. The demon stirred in a swirl of black smoke. It would take just a little more before he could offer this girl a contract.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm

The girl dressed in a white dress sat on the railing of the patio, looking out across the courtyard of the mansion with dull interest. Her long mousey brown hair fell down her back in small curls, her bangs covering one of her peircing green eyes. This life... She had everything yet... She was unsatisfied... Her ambition kept building up and getting her more and more power until now she was close to the Queen... But still, this girl was bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9