Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Robin looked down at him, "Okay...what exactly did you 'see'?" he asked patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Robin sighed and patted his roommates back, "I'm sure it was just your imagination. You're freaking yourself out."

"No, no, no!" He shook his head vigorously. "I didn't imagine it! I saw it!"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Robin sighed and patted his roommates back, "I'm sure it was just your imagination. You're freaking yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Robin set the boxes down on the floor beside the door, "Cairie, really. It's probably just mice or something. We can call an exterminator soon."

"I'm not living with mice!" he shouted, but stood and continued up the stairs. Seeing a black shadow, he squeaked and ran back down the stairs, tackling Robin and hiding his face in his chest. "I saw something!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Robin set the boxes down on the floor beside the door, "Cairie, really. It's probably just mice or something. We can call an exterminator soon."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 pm

"Oh, no, I don't need help, thanks for offering," Robin grumbled, picking up the heavy boxes and heading toward the house.

Cairie quietly and slowly ascended the stairs, nibbling on his lip. When a sound occurred upstairs, like a shuffling, he squeaked and dropped to the floor, hiding his face in his knees. "I don't want to stay here!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oh, no, I don't need help, thanks for offering," Robin grumbled, picking up the heavy boxes and heading toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"Oh, come on Cairie," Robin grunted as he set another box down behind him, "You can't change your mind now. We already bought the place."

He looked up at the house and squinted his eyes, "It isn't so bad. Don't worry. It'll feel like home in no time."

"But something just... doesn't feel right..." He pouted, turning and looking at them. "You can bring my boxes inside and set them by the stairs." He stated while turning, his hair flipping and flying around his face before he strutted to the door.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 pm

"Oh, come on Cairie," Robin grunted as he set another box down behind him, "You can't change your mind now. We already bought the place."

He looked up at the house and squinted his eyes, "It isn't so bad. Don't worry. It'll feel like home in no time."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Cairie looked up at the house with a frown, manicured eyebrows furrowed in unease. The home they had just bought together (seeing as it was of convenience that it was so close to work and school) had a slightly creepy effect and the brunette/blonde didn't like it one bit.

He stood in front of the house, not touching the grass or walkway to the front porch, ignoring the sounds of grunts and shuffles of boxes behind himself.

"Robin, I don't like this." He whined, nibbling on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8