Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

Jag shrugged, "I had very little self control around you. I couldn't help it. But I agree- one by one would be better. We can't just pop out at any old time either- unless you want to freak them out (which I am not opposed to)."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:54 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
The larger ghost just grumbled. It was true. Jag wasn't very fond of anyone other than Kal- and he and Kal got into fights regularly. But he was less tolerant of anyone else, "How do you suggest we go about meeting them?"
"Hmm... I say one by one. I doubt they're going to be too happy about us being a couple." He giggled. " 'Hey, we lived in this house before you did, we used to regularly fuck on the kitchen table.' " He paused for a minute, a weirded out look on his face as he raised a brow. "...why did we do that in the first place? Jesus, it's enough to make me want to stop having sex entirely."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 am

The larger ghost just grumbled. It was true. Jag wasn't very fond of anyone other than Kal- and he and Kal got into fights regularly. But he was less tolerant of anyone else, "How do you suggest we go about meeting them?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:48 am

Jag crossed his arms, "Yeah, well..I don't like them. But I suppose, for sanity's sake, we could try and befriend them."
"Of course you don't like them, they're not me~" Kal flipped his hair with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 am

Jag crossed his arms, "Yeah, well..I don't like them. But I suppose, for sanity's sake, we could try and befriend them."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:27 am

Jag blinked and looked down at him, "Make...friends with them? Why?"
"Because holy Christ, did you not see how horrible that blonde is dressing as of right now?!" Kal gaped in genuine shock as he thought back to the mortal who had been spooked out of the upstairs hallway. "And... I think I could get to know that Robin guy. Very well." He smiled a bit at the thought before shaking his head of the nasty visions. "But I really do think we could get along with them!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am

Jag blinked and looked down at him, "Make...friends with them? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 am

Jag glowered, "We could. If they'd just admit to being scared shitless and leave."
"I... want to make friends with them."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Jag glowered, "We could. If they'd just admit to being scared shitless and leave."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:47 pm

"Well, no. I want us to be the only ones living here," He muttered, frowning, "And we did get along sometimes. It wasn't always arguing."
"Okay. The occasional bonding conversation after sex or a good meal." He gave him a pointed look. "I want it back to routine, too, but... We can't do anything about them."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

"Well, no. I want us to be the only ones living here," He muttered, frowning, "And we did get along sometimes. It wasn't always arguing."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Jag groaned, "I don't want to make sacrifices for them. I want things back to the way they used to be."
"With us snapping at each other's throats and arguing all the time?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Jag groaned, "I don't want to make sacrifices for them. I want things back to the way they used to be."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

"I'm sure we could nudge them out of bed," Jag smirked, "Either that or they could learn to share. It is our bed after all."
Kal giggled before suddenly shaking his head. "If we're going to live with them, we need to make sacrifices, too."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:32 pm

"I'm sure we could nudge them out of bed," Jag smirked, "Either that or they could learn to share. It is our bed after all."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

"Well, those pests have taken over our bedroom," Jag muttered venomously, "So I'm not sure where to go now. I know you're tired."
Kal grumbled with another whine. He wanted to sleep...
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 pm

"Well, those pests have taken over our bedroom," Jag muttered venomously, "So I'm not sure where to go now. I know you're tired."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:19 pm

His lips curved into a small smile and he let his other arm wrap around Kal's waist gently.
Kal grumbled something that ended in a whine while he inhaled the familiar comforting scent of the male and closed his eyes, growing even more tired.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 pm

His lips curved into a small smile and he let his other arm wrap around Kal's waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm

[ I made a thread in FB. It's just a happy little thread for Seyong, Dalton and Royal to goof off in xD ]

Jag hesitantly rested one hand on Kal's back, "I'm sorry.."
[ lol alright ]

Kal grumbled something and nodded, resting his arms loosely around his boyfriend's neck.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm

[ I made a thread in FB. It's just a happy little thread for Seyong, Dalton and Royal to goof off in xD ]

Jag hesitantly rested one hand on Kal's back, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:04 pm

He nodded, but wouldn't look at Kal. He was too ashamed to look him in the face.
He stared at him before sighing softly and resting his head on the male's chest, too tired to continue to be mad.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:03 pm

He nodded, but wouldn't look at Kal. He was too ashamed to look him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Jag shook his head, "I'm sorry. You know I am.."
Kal finally looked over at him, gaze dark. "Do I?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Jag shook his head, "I'm sorry. You know I am.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next