Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 am

Minhyun nodded. "There should be a few shirts I don't wear any more in the bottom drawer of my dresser."

Charlie giggled and shuddered again, this time all of her teeth were in and her hair was longer.

Minhyun felt like passing out.[/quote]

--

He walked over and smoothed a hand over Minhyun's back, "It's alright, Min," he murmured to him gently.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Minhyun suddenly gasped in surprise and looked at their little girl. She wasn't wearing any clothes! Well, she was wearing a diaper, but honestly, with the house being so chilly and her growing so quickly, she was bound to get sick if they didn't dress her. However... what could they possibly put her in that wouldn't end up being too tight or even shred to pieces if she grew again? He sighed softly in frustration. It all just had to be complicated, didn't it?

~Mommy's stressing.~ The little girl frowned, resting her hand on Minhyun's cheek and the male lifted his gaze so that he looked into his daughter's brown and blue eyes before he smiled softly and hugged her. He noticed as she grew older, one eye became more purple than blue. Maybe that was because of her mixed genes. Or maybe it was because she wanted to show everyone around her who were her parents.

--

Jaxx hummed, "Yeah, we need to find her some clothes..maybe she can just wear one of our T-shirts, since it'll be big on her and she can grow without ripping it?"[/quote]

Minhyun nodded. "There should be a few shirts I don't wear any more in the bottom drawer of my dresser."

Charlie giggled and shuddered again, this time all of her teeth were in and her hair was longer.

Minhyun felt like passing out.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 am

Minhyun suddenly gasped in surprise and looked at their little girl. She wasn't wearing any clothes! Well, she was wearing a diaper, but honestly, with the house being so chilly and her growing so quickly, she was bound to get sick if they didn't dress her. However... what could they possibly put her in that wouldn't end up being too tight or even shred to pieces if she grew again? He sighed softly in frustration. It all just had to be complicated, didn't it?

~Mommy's stressing.~ The little girl frowned, resting her hand on Minhyun's cheek and the male lifted his gaze so that he looked into his daughter's brown and blue eyes before he smiled softly and hugged her. He noticed as she grew older, one eye became more purple than blue. Maybe that was because of her mixed genes. Or maybe it was because she wanted to show everyone around her who were her parents.[/quote]

--

Jaxx hummed, "Yeah, we need to find her some clothes..maybe she can just wear one of our T-shirts, since it'll be big on her and she can grow without ripping it?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 am

Minhyun grimaced, worry evident in his expression before he finally leaned down and picked up the little girl, hugging her tight against his chest.

Charlie giggled and wrapped her little arms around his neck, hugging him back.

"What if it..." Minhyun trailed off, feeling too choked up to continue. He couldn't think about losing a life he had just barely created.[/quot

--

He walked over and patted Min's back gently, "We'll figure this out.." he whispered.

~Mommy's stressing.~ The little girl frowned, resting her hand on Minhyun's cheek and the male lifted his gaze so that he looked into his daughter's brown and blue eyes before he smiled softly and hugged her. He noticed as she grew older, one eye became more purple than blue. Maybe that was because of her mixed genes. Or maybe it was because she wanted to show everyone around her who were her parents.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 am

Minhyun grimaced, worry evident in his expression before he finally leaned down and picked up the little girl, hugging her tight against his chest.

"What if it..." Minhyun trailed off, feeling too choked up to continue. He couldn't think about losing a life he had just barely created.[/quot

--

He walked over and patted Min's back gently, "We'll figure this out.." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 am

Minhyun looked both happy and terrified to see the little girl. When she came over to him and hugged his leg, he patted her back, though was too nervous -- and freaked out -- to actually pick her up and hug her back.

"Do we know if it'll stop?" he asked breathlessly, looking down at her and playing with her extremely long hair. The last time he had seen her before he had passed out she had... barely a few hairs. How...

He shook his head in confusion, but smiled a bit when she giggled and hugged his leg tighter.

"Mommyyy~"

--

The older pressed his lips together, "We aren't sure."[/quote]

"What if it..." Minhyun trailed off, feeling too choked up to continue. He couldn't think about losing a life he had just barely created.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:04 am

Minhyun looked both happy and terrified to see the little girl. When she came over to him and hugged his leg, he patted her back, though was too nervous -- and freaked out -- to actually pick her up and hug her back.

"Do we know if it'll stop?" he asked breathlessly, looking down at her and playing with her extremely long hair. The last time he had seen her before he had passed out she had... barely a few hairs. How...

He shook his head in confusion, but smiled a bit when she giggled and hugged his leg tighter.

"Mommyyy~"[/quote]

--

The older pressed his lips together, "We aren't sure."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 am

Minhyun walked out of the bedroom, sighing softly and stretching his arms above his head before he looked around for the source of the shouting.

"Mommyyy!~" Charlie called again before seeing Minhyun and giggling, running over to him.

Minhyun blinked in surprise. "...Charlotte?"

--

"She's been growing very, very fast," Jaxx said with a shrug, looking sheepish.[/quote]

"Mommyyy~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:59 am

Minhyun walked out of the bedroom, sighing softly and stretching his arms above his head before he looked around for the source of the shouting.

"Mommyyy!~" Charlie called again before seeing Minhyun and giggling, running over to him.

Minhyun blinked in surprise. "...Charlotte?"[/quote]

--

"She's been growing very, very fast," Jaxx said with a shrug, looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:56 am

"Watch daddy!" she giggled and ran around. "Mommyyyyy!~"

--

Jaxx smiled, hoping Minhyun wasn't sleeping soundly or anything.[/quote]

Minhyun blinked in surprise. "...Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 am

"Watch daddy!" she giggled and ran around. "Mommyyyyy!~"[/quote]

--

Jaxx smiled, hoping Minhyun wasn't sleeping soundly or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 am

Getting stuck on one stair close to the top, her little butt wiggled as she tried to climb just the little bit up. Noticing that she couldn't, she pouted and stuck her tongue out to the side, her eyebrows furrowing as she grunted, continuing to try to climb.

--

He chuckled lightly and helped Charlotte up gently, "You learn how to do things quickly, Charlie."[/quote]

"Watch daddy!" she giggled and ran around. "Mommyyyyy!~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 am

Getting stuck on one stair close to the top, her little butt wiggled as she tried to climb just the little bit up. Noticing that she couldn't, she pouted and stuck her tongue out to the side, her eyebrows furrowing as she grunted, continuing to try to climb.[/quote]

--

He chuckled lightly and helped Charlotte up gently, "You learn how to do things quickly, Charlie."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:44 am

Charlie giggled and ran over to the stairs, climbing them slowly and having a little trouble, though determined nonetheless.

--

Jaxx followed her, staying behind her in case she took a tumble backwards.[/quote]

Getting stuck on one stair close to the top, her little butt wiggled as she tried to climb just the little bit up. Noticing that she couldn't, she pouted and stuck her tongue out to the side, her eyebrows furrowing as she grunted, continuing to try to climb.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 am

Charlie giggled and ran over to the stairs, climbing them slowly and having a little trouble, though determined nonetheless.[/quote]

--

Jaxx followed her, staying behind her in case she took a tumble backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 am

Charlotte nodded and wiggled in order to be let down.

--

He smiled and set the little girl down.[/quote]

Charlie giggled and ran over to the stairs, climbing them slowly and having a little trouble, though determined nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 am

Charlotte nodded and wiggled in order to be let down.[/quote]

--

He smiled and set the little girl down.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am

The little girl giggled and hugged him. "Where's mommy?~"

--

"He's upstairs, in bed," Jaxx smiled, "Want to go see him?"[/quote]

Charlotte nodded and wiggled in order to be let down.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am

The little girl giggled and hugged him. "Where's mommy?~"[/quote]

--

"He's upstairs, in bed," Jaxx smiled, "Want to go see him?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 am

Charlotte giggled and reached her little arms out to Jaxx.

--

Jaxx picked her up and spun her around with a grin, "Mommy is going to be surprised when he wakes up~"

Archie chuckled, rubbing his eye.[/quote]

The little girl giggled and hugged him. "Where's mommy?~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:25 am

Charlotte giggled and reached her little arms out to Jaxx.[/quote]

--

Jaxx picked her up and spun her around with a grin, "Mommy is going to be surprised when he wakes up~"

Archie chuckled, rubbing his eye.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 am

"Grow fast?" Charlie smiled a toothy grin at him.

--

"You have teeth already!" He grinned, poking her lip gently, "How long before your fangs grow in?"

Jaxx shook his head, "At this rate, not long."[/quote]

Charlotte giggled and reached her little arms out to Jaxx.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

"Grow fast?" Charlie smiled a toothy grin at him.[/quote]

--

"You have teeth already!" He grinned, poking her lip gently, "How long before your fangs grow in?"

Jaxx shook his head, "At this rate, not long."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 am

Charlotte giggled, wrapping her little arms around Archie's neck and hugging him. "Puppy!"

--

He blinked his dark eyes and laughed lightly, "Well now, little Charlie. You're growing /fast/."[/quote]

"Grow fast?" Charlie smiled a toothy grin at him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 am

Charlotte giggled, wrapping her little arms around Archie's neck and hugging him. "Puppy!"[/quote]

--

He blinked his dark eyes and laughed lightly, "Well now, little Charlie. You're growing /fast/."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Underworld: Evolution-
Jump to: