Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Jaxx smiled, "She's grows fast, huh?"

"Yeah, I'll say," Archie tilted his head, "How long until she no longer looks like a baby?"

Woohyun shook his head in disbelief though he silently agreed with Archie. If she grew up that fast, would she grow until she became an old woman and died? Or would she stop aging at a certain time?

The baby giggled while looking up at Woohyun, squirming to get her little arms out of the blanket.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Woohyun stood and walked over to the both of them, smiling down at the baby. "Hi Charlotte~"

The baby giggled, wiggling a little bit. Her image shuddered before she grew bigger, her hair thicker.

Jaxx smiled, "She's grows fast, huh?"

"Yeah, I'll say," Archie tilted his head, "How long until she no longer looks like a baby?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm

He chuckled, "Charlotte wanted to come say hello to everyone."

Kai's silver gaze brightened and he cooed, "Aww!!"

Woohyun stood and walked over to the both of them, smiling down at the baby. "Hi Charlotte~"

The baby giggled, wiggling a little bit. Her image shuddered before she grew bigger, her hair thicker.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Woohyun wasn't affected by his attitude. He just continued to watch him with a judgemental gaze. Turning once he heard Jaxx, he smiled when he saw the baby. "Good morning to you, too! I guess." he scratched his head. It was kind of backwards. It was night time, and yet they were eating breakfast. They really needed to find a balance.

He chuckled, "Charlotte wanted to come say hello to everyone."

Kai's silver gaze brightened and he cooed, "Aww!!"

Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 pm

"Well, excuuuuuse me!"

"Good moring guys," Jaxx smiled as he came down into the dining room.

Woohyun wasn't affected by his attitude. He just continued to watch him with a judgemental gaze. Turning once he heard Jaxx, he smiled when he saw the baby. "Good morning to you, too! I guess." he scratched his head. It was kind of backwards. It was night time, and yet they were eating breakfast. They really needed to find a balance.

Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:17 pm

"You eat like a monster."

The baby cooed while looking around herself. It was all so... new! It was almost as if before she was born she was looking through a grayscale lense. So many colors!

"Well, excuuuuuse me!"

"Good moring guys," Jaxx smiled as he came down into the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 pm

"I'm just eating," he muttered, "I haven't done anything disrespectful."

Jaxx stood up, adjusting her in his arms as he headed downstairs.

"You eat like a monster."

The baby cooed while looking around herself. It was all so... new! It was almost as if before she was born she was looking through a grayscale lense. So many colors!
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "Oh really."

The baby looked up at him with wide eyes before giggling.

"I'm just eating," he muttered, "I haven't done anything disrespectful."

Jaxx stood up, adjusting her in his arms as he headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 pm

"What are you talking about?" He pouted, "I do!"

"Come on, little Charlie. Want to go see Uncle Woo and the others?"

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "Oh really."

The baby looked up at him with wide eyes before giggling.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 pm

"...you have no consideration toward others, do you."

Minhyun hummed and nodded, handing the baby over to the other before he closed his eyes to rest.

"What are you talking about?" He pouted, "I do!"

"Come on, little Charlie. Want to go see Uncle Woo and the others?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 pm

"Whaaaaaat?" Archie muttered, narrowing his eyes at him, "I can tell you're criticizing me right now."

He leaned over and kissed Minhyun's forehead, "Go back to sleep, Min. I'll watch her."

"...you have no consideration toward others, do you."

Minhyun hummed and nodded, handing the baby over to the other before he closed his eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Woohyun raised an eyebrow while watching Archie eat before he shook his head. This guy didn't have any table manners, did he? Or any manners period, for that matter.

Minhyun hummed with a soft smile before he sighed heavily. He was still pretty tired.

"Whaaaaaat?" Archie muttered, narrowing his eyes at him, "I can tell you're criticizing me right now."

He leaned over and kissed Minhyun's forehead, "Go back to sleep, Min. I'll watch her."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:00 pm

"Our little Charlie," Jaxx reached down and caressed her head lightly. There was nothing but fatherly devotion in his gaze.

The taller just huffed and shoved a bite of eggs into his mouth.

Kai ate more daintily, as usual.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow while watching Archie eat before he shook his head. This guy didn't have any table manners, did he? Or any manners period, for that matter.

Minhyun hummed with a soft smile before he sighed heavily. He was still pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 pm

[ ack, i thought i had told you yes xDD yes, we can call her charlie :3 ]

"Yes, yes you were." Woohyun put a dollop of syrup on his french toast.

Minhyun hummed, tilting his head a bit while he watched her before he smiled and nodded.

~Mm!~ The little girl hummed in happiness and giggled.

"Our little Charlie," Jaxx reached down and caressed her head lightly. There was nothing but fatherly devotion in his gaze.

The taller just huffed and shoved a bite of eggs into his mouth.

Kai ate more daintily, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:54 pm

He scowled as he sat down ad grabbed a couple pieces of French toast and piled scrambled eggs onto his plate, "I wasn't naked."

"I think she looks like a Charlotte. What do you think?" the older asked softly.

[ ack, i thought i had told you yes xDD yes, we can call her charlie :3 ]

"Yes, yes you were." Woohyun put a dollop of syrup on his french toast.

Minhyun hummed, tilting his head a bit while he watched her before he smiled and nodded.

~Mm!~ The little girl hummed in happiness and giggled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

"You shouldn't have been naked in the first place." Woohyun huffed, grabbing himself a piece of french toast.

Minhyun cradled the child instinctively the correct way, humming and closing his eyes in content before he looked down at her softly.

He scowled as he sat down ad grabbed a couple pieces of French toast and piled scrambled eggs onto his plate, "I wasn't naked."

"I think she looks like a Charlotte. What do you think?" the older asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:50 pm

[ awwww, can we call her Charlie? x3 ]

Kai nodded happily.

"First, you expose me to the world and now you're going to eat without me?" Archie grumbled, coming back downstairs. He was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a clean grey V-neck shirt. His usual goggles were around his head.

He passed the baby to Minhyun carefully, smiling.

"You shouldn't have been naked in the first place." Woohyun huffed, grabbing himself a piece of french toast.

Minhyun cradled the child instinctively the correct way, humming and closing his eyes in content before he looked down at her softly.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 pm

[ hmm... charlotte? ]

Woohyun chuckled. "Well, speaking of food, let's eat." The brunette sat at the table across from his brother.

Minhyun hummed, nodding.

[ awwww, can we call her Charlie? x3 ]

Kai nodded happily.

"First, you expose me to the world and now you're going to eat without me?" Archie grumbled, coming back downstairs. He was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a clean grey V-neck shirt. His usual goggles were around his head.

He passed the baby to Minhyun carefully, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 pm

"He'll be back soon enough. Nothing can keep him from food," Kai murmured.

"Do you want to hold her, Min?"

[uhhhh, idk xD ]

[ hmm... charlotte? ]

Woohyun chuckled. "Well, speaking of food, let's eat." The brunette sat at the table across from his brother.

Minhyun hummed, nodding.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Woohyun chuckled. "Nice going. At least he left the table."

Minhyun nodded, looking at her thoughtfully.

[ she really does need a name xDD what should we name her?~ ]

"He'll be back soon enough. Nothing can keep him from food," Kai murmured.

"Do you want to hold her, Min?"

[uhhhh, idk xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Well, actually, I hadn't meant to do that," Kai giggled, "It was just a hilarious accident."

"She needs a name," He cradled the little girl closer, kissing her forehead.

Woohyun chuckled. "Nice going. At least he left the table."

Minhyun nodded, looking at her thoughtfully.

[ she really does need a name xDD what should we name her?~ ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Woohyun started to cut Henry's french toast into smaller squares, seeing as his little brother was still blushing like crazy and attempting to dig a pit in the table top with his elbows.

"It's alright, Ry, he's gone." He murmured while placing a small dollop of syrup on every piece.

"That was so embarrassing!"

"I know. It's what brothers do. Do you remember when you pulled my towel off while I was talking to the newspaper boy?"

"I was three!"

"And?"

It took him a minute, but Henry giggled a bit, being sidetracked from the scarring -- and hot -- pictures of Archie naked.

Minhyun raised an eyebrow before looking at the baby and blinking in surprise. "...well... she's a vampire baby..."[/quote]

---

"Well, actually, I hadn't meant to do that," Kai giggled, "It was just a hilarious accident."

"She needs a name," He cradled the little girl closer, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Archie growled and shot up the stairs in a flash of peachy skin color.

"Oh my god," Kai laughed, plopping back down in his chair.

"She just..grew," the older murmured in awe, "Right in front of me."

Woohyun started to cut Henry's french toast into smaller squares, seeing as his little brother was still blushing like crazy and attempting to dig a pit in the table top with his elbows.

"It's alright, Ry, he's gone." He murmured while placing a small dollop of syrup on every piece.

"That was so embarrassing!"

"I know. It's what brothers do. Do you remember when you pulled my towel off while I was talking to the newspaper boy?"

"I was three!"

"And?"

It took him a minute, but Henry giggled a bit, being sidetracked from the scarring -- and hot -- pictures of Archie naked.

Minhyun raised an eyebrow before looking at the baby and blinking in surprise. "...well... she's a vampire baby..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Woohyun waved his hand to the stairs. "Go."

Henry continued to shield his face, blushing.

"You're scarring my little brother. Go."

Minhyun woke at the slight sharp gasp, rolling tiredly over a bit in order to look at Jaxx. "What?"

---

Archie growled and shot up the stairs in a flash of peachy skin color.

"Oh my god," Kai laughed, plopping back down in his chair.

"She just..grew," the older murmured in awe, "Right in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 pm

"Kai!!!" Archie yelped and immediately covered himself, groping around for the towel without exposing himself to them.

The shorter started laughing, bending over slightly and clutching his stomach.

"Whoa," Jaxx blinked in surprise.

Woohyun waved his hand to the stairs. "Go."

Henry continued to shield his face, blushing.

"You're scarring my little brother. Go."

Minhyun woke at the slight sharp gasp, rolling tiredly over a bit in order to look at Jaxx. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Underworld: Evolution-
Jump to: