Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:09 am

Kai shrugged, "It's how I was born. I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Your mommy had informed me of something...troubling," the Lycan sighed, "Charlie, I know that I said I'd be your prince, but I never meant it in a friendly way. I'm your uncle. I can't be your /real/ prince. And besides, I don't..I don't like girls in that way."
Charlie tilted her head with a pout. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 am

"Your mommy had informed me of something...troubling," the Lycan sighed, "Charlie, I know that I said I'd be your prince, but I never meant it in a friendly way. I'm your uncle. I can't be your /real/ prince. And besides, I don't..I don't like girls in that way."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 am

Kai walked into her room, worrying on his bottom lip. He hated the thought of crushing her hopes, but she had to face reality sometime.
Charlie plopped on the edge of her bed, looking down at her knees and waiting.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 am

Kai walked into her room, worrying on his bottom lip. He hated the thought of crushing her hopes, but she had to face reality sometime.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 am

"Hey Charlie," Kai said gently, "Would it be alright if I came and talked with you?"
Charlie shrugged and nodded.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 am

"Hey Charlie," Kai said gently, "Would it be alright if I came and talked with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 am

Kai waited patiently, tapping his fingers against the wall. He needed to figure out how to say this kindly to her.
Charlie finally opened the door and looked up at him with a blush.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Kai waited patiently, tapping his fingers against the wall. He needed to figure out how to say this kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:41 pm

[quote="heartshapedlocket22"]"Hey, I'm not evil," Jaxx pouted.

He sighed and made his way to her room, "Charlie, we need to talk," he said, gently tapping on her door.[/quote

"Uh... Just a second!" Charlie called, trying to clean her room.

Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:18 pm

"Hey, I'm not evil," Jaxx pouted.

He sighed and made his way to her room, "Charlie, we need to talk," he said, gently tapping on her door.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Jaxx poked Min's lips, "that's an evil look."

Kai hesitantly walked up the stairs, "...Charlie?"
Min poked Jaxx's face. "That's an evil head." He giggled.

Charlotte halted, eyes widening before she immediately fled to her door and threw it shut.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Jaxx poked Min's lips, "that's an evil look."

Kai hesitantly walked up the stairs, "...Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Kai yelped, "Min! Jaxx! Wait!"

Jaxx glanced down at Minhyun, "Do you think it's a good idea to leave him there by himself?"
Minhyun had an evil expression on his face, a smirk lifting the corner of his mouth a bit. "Oh yeah. He'll be fine." He stated with a dark chuckle.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 am

Kai yelped, "Min! Jaxx! Wait!"

Jaxx glanced down at Minhyun, "Do you think it's a good idea to leave him there by himself?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 am

Kai huffed, "Fine, fine...but I don't want to stick around for her reaction. She's worse than you. She's you /and/ Jaxx."
Minhyun gave him an extremely unamused look. "You're going to stick around for her reaction, because you're going to be the only one here." He turned and took Jaxx's arm, exiting the house.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 am

Kai huffed, "Fine, fine...but I don't want to stick around for her reaction. She's worse than you. She's you /and/ Jaxx."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:24 am

"What am I supposed to do?" Kai sighed, crossing his arms.
Minhyun crossed his arms as well. "Talk to her. Tell her the truth. Break it to her that she will never be able to be with you. Not only because you're her Uncle, but because you're too old for her, you're a Lycan, and you're gay."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:09 am

"What am I supposed to do?" Kai sighed, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:48 am

"That..that's just a crush," Kai pouted, "It's out of my control."
 Minhyun gave him a bored look. "...Right."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 pm

"That..that's just a crush," Kai pouted, "It's out of my control."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm

"What?" Kai blinked his silver eyes, looking utterly confused, "I didn't do anything! How is this my fault?"

"She f*cking loves you!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:15 pm

"What?" Kai blinked his silver eyes, looking utterly confused, "I didn't do anything! How is this my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 pm

"Honey, you never look ugly!" Jaxx scowled and rubbed the back of his head. Why were girls so picky?!

Kai walked in, munching on a sandwich. He looked at Minhyun and raised an eyebrow, "Everything alright?"

"It's your fault!" Minhyun pointed at Kai. "If it wasn't for you, she wouldn't be freaking out!"

Charlotte threw another hanger at Minhyun's head and he whined, rubbing between his eyes in pain.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm

"Honey, you never look ugly!" Jaxx scowled and rubbed the back of his head. Why were girls so picky?!

Kai walked in, munching on a sandwich. He looked at Minhyun and raised an eyebrow, "Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Underworld: Evolution-
Jump to: