Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:38 pm

The southerner sighed, "Alright, fine.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"...Are you sure?" Alan looked hesitant to let him go by himself.

Sasha nodded. "I'll be fine." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm

"...Are you sure?" Alan looked hesitant to let him go by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 pm

"They could be hurt, though," Alan pointed out.

"If they're hurt, I'll take care of them." Sasha stated gently. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:24 pm

"They could be hurt, though," Alan pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 am

"Do you want me to go out with you to find them?" He asked, glancing over at Daniel, "Jay can stay here with Daniel."

Sasha shook his head. "I don't think the kids will come out if it's me and some guy they haven't met."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 am

"Do you want me to go out with you to find them?" He asked, glancing over at Daniel, "Jay can stay here with Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:14 am

Alan frowned, "That doesn't sound like good friends."

"They're kids. They'd panic."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 am

Alan frowned, "That doesn't sound like good friends."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:02 am

The boy's body slumped back against the couch limply.

Alan shook his head, "There weren't any other kids with him when I found him.."

"Maybe they thought he'd turn so they ditched." Sasha murmured.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 am

The boy's body slumped back against the couch limply.

Alan shook his head, "There weren't any other kids with him when I found him.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:50 am

Daniel looked at him, his gaze at first not really seeing him. Once his eyes focused, he blinked, "S-Sasha.." He whispered before his body shuddered and he passed out.

Sasha sighed softly and stood, getting a damp cloth and returning to his brother's side, resting the cool cloth on his brother's forehead. "You always have been a dramatic one, haven't you." He murmured.

Jayden leaned against the couch with a frown. "Why was he so far from the squad?"

Sasha shook his head. "I don't know, but if it means his friends were involved... It must have been a stupid idea he came up with to impress them."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:47 am

Daniel looked at him, his gaze at first not really seeing him. Once his eyes focused, he blinked, "S-Sasha.." He whispered before his body shuddered and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:17 am

The name was unfamiliar, but everything rushed back with the twinge in his side, "My friends!" Daniel gasped, looking around wildly, "They were with me! Tugg, Joanna, Avery and Gerad- they wouldn't have left me. We have to go back, we have to find them!!" The boy tried to get up from the couch, hands scrabbling around furiously.

"Daniel, I can go and find them, but you have to stay here. You're not well enough to leave." Sasha stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 am

The name was unfamiliar, but everything rushed back with the twinge in his side, "My friends!" Daniel gasped, looking around wildly, "They were with me! Tugg, Joanna, Avery and Gerad- they wouldn't have left me. We have to go back, we have to find them!!" The boy tried to get up from the couch, hands scrabbling around furiously.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:08 am

"Where am I?" Daniel demanded, his expression twisting into a scowl, "How did I get here?" He looked first at Sasha, then at Jayden, then at Alan.

"He's confused," the Southerner murmured.

"A-Alan brought you here, sweetheart." Sasha murmured.

Jayden's gaze clouded.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:06 am

"Where am I?" Daniel demanded, his expression twisting into a scowl, "How did I get here?" He looked first at Sasha, then at Jayden, then at Alan.

"He's confused," the Southerner murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 am

The close proximity and sudden invasion of his space made Daniel inhaled sharply and shove Sasha away. He was obviously disoriented and acting out of instinct. Daniel struggled to sit up, scooting back against the couch.

Sasha tried not to act hurt. "Daniel, it's ok, you're safe."

Jayden walked in with two pills and a glass of water. "Here, Daniel. Take these. It'll make the pain go away."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 am

The close proximity and sudden invasion of his space made Daniel inhaled sharply and shove Sasha away. He was obviously disoriented and acting out of instinct. Daniel struggled to sit up, scooting back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 am

Daniel whimpered, his eyes finally fluttering open. All he saw was a white ceiling, which, by his expression, had him thoroughly confused.

Sasha moved up so his face was a foot away from his brother's. "Daniel?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 am

Daniel whimpered, his eyes finally fluttering open. All he saw was a white ceiling, which, by his expression, had him thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 am

"Stop," he moaned, his body twitching with the pain. He didn't seem to be aware of his surroundings. His mind was clouded.

Alan watched anxiously, hating to hear anyone in pain.

Once it was fixed, Jayden quickly sewed it up and entered the kitchen to grab some painkillers.

Sasha hugged his brother gently. "It's ok."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

"Stop," he moaned, his body twitching with the pain. He didn't seem to be aware of his surroundings. His mind was clouded.

Alan watched anxiously, hating to hear anyone in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

"Agh- stop!" Daniel shouted suddenly, shoving whoever was touching his wound away. He hadn't opened his eyes yet- they were squeezed shut in pain.

Alan looked surprised, "Wha- your brother?!"

[ Nice!! xD ]

"Daniel, Daniel." Sasha cooed and shushed him, kneeling beside him. "I know it hurts, but we need to fix it."

Jayden continued to treat his wounds.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:48 am

"Agh- stop!" Daniel shouted suddenly, shoving whoever was touching his wound away. He hadn't opened his eyes yet- they were squeezed shut in pain.

Alan looked surprised, "Wha- your brother?!"

[ Nice!! xD ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: