Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:45 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
The touches on his wounded side roused the boy from his unconscious state and he groaned aloud, brows furrowed.

"You both know him?" Alan blinked.

"H-He's..."

"He's Sasha's brother, Alan." Jayden murmured with a sniffle.

[ SHABAM ]
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:43 am

The touches on his wounded side roused the boy from his unconscious state and he groaned aloud, brows furrowed.

"You both know him?" Alan blinked.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 am

Alan glanced up at Sasha, his eyebrows drawn together, "Do you know him, Sasha?" he asked, sounding a bit urgent.

Sasha nodded.

Jayden made a sad sound in his throat once the blood was cleared. "It /is/ Daniel. He's grown up a lot."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 am

Alan glanced up at Sasha, his eyebrows drawn together, "Do you know him, Sasha?" he asked, sounding a bit urgent.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 am

"None that I can see," Alan replied. He brushed the boy's blonde hair out of his face so he could see, but there didn't seem to be a bite mark, "His side is bleeding- it might be a bullet wound."

"Why would he be shot?" Jayden asked in confusion, beginning to clean the boy's body of blood with a damp cloth.

Sasha looked down at the boy with a sad look, looking like he was going to either bawl or pass out. "Daniel."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

"None that I can see," Alan replied. He brushed the boy's blonde hair out of his face so he could see, but there didn't seem to be a bite mark, "His side is bleeding- it might be a bullet wound."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 am

"I found him passed out in the countryside," Alan murmured in a hushed, worried voice. He laid the boy out on the couch gently, searching his arms and legs first for bitemarks.

Jayden came out with a first aid kit, hurrying over to the boy. "Bites?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 am

"I found him passed out in the countryside," Alan murmured in a hushed, worried voice. He laid the boy out on the couch gently, searching his arms and legs first for bitemarks.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:25 am

[ i'm just winging it, so idk yet cx ]

He directed Randy to his stall and hopped down quickly. Once the horse was properly tied, he scooped the boy off his back and carried him to the house. He was bleeding and Alan didn't want to waste time, so he took him straight into the house.

Sasha stood in surprise, the nail polish falling onto the floor though that didn't matter now. He hurried over to the bloody boy. "Jayden!" He called.

Jayden came out quickly before squeaking and rushing back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:23 am

[ i'm just winging it, so idk yet cx ]

He directed Randy to his stall and hopped down quickly. Once the horse was properly tied, he scooped the boy off his back and carried him to the house. He was bleeding and Alan didn't want to waste time, so he took him straight into the house.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am

TIME . SKIP

Alan came back later, after he'd given Randy a good, long run. He needed to keep the horse stretched and healthy. But that wasn't what he was concerned with at the moment. He'd gone out into the countryside, his mind occupied. He knew that he and Sasha had slept together- there was no denying that. But now that he was sober, he had to contemplate. Did he really feel that way about the boy? He'd certainly felt /something/ when Jay's cousin arrived. Sasha was so skittish and quiet- Alan always felt like he needed to protect him.

While he was riding, Alan was so distracted that he nearly ran over something. That something was an unconscious boy, probably no more than fifteen or sixteen. He wasn't from the colony, but he looked to be injured, so Alan immediately brought him back.

[ :o who's the boy going to be? ]

Sasha was sitting on the couch, painting his nails while Jayden was baking.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am

TIME . SKIP

Alan came back later, after he'd given Randy a good, long run. He needed to keep the horse stretched and healthy. But that wasn't what he was concerned with at the moment. He'd gone out into the countryside, his mind occupied. He knew that he and Sasha had slept together- there was no denying that. But now that he was sober, he had to contemplate. Did he really feel that way about the boy? He'd certainly felt /something/ when Jay's cousin arrived. Sasha was so skittish and quiet- Alan always felt like he needed to protect him.

While he was riding, Alan was so distracted that he nearly ran over something. That something was an unconscious boy, probably no more than fifteen or sixteen. He wasn't from the colony, but he looked to be injured, so Alan immediately brought him back.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:09 am

"If you can, make sure that Jayden doesn't worry to much," the Southerner looked down at Sasha, "He doesn't need to worry about me right now. I'm fine."

Sasha nodded and walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:08 am

"If you can, make sure that Jayden doesn't worry to much," the Southerner looked down at Sasha, "He doesn't need to worry about me right now. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:05 am

"It is," Alan agreed, placing one foot in the stirrup and swinging himself onto the stallion, "I still need to take a ride, though."

Sasha hummed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:04 am

"It is," Alan agreed, placing one foot in the stirrup and swinging himself onto the stallion, "I still need to take a ride, though."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 am

He rested one hand on Randy's neck, brushing his fingers over the horse's hair, "I still should have respected you more than that."

"Well... There's nothing to do about it anymore. It already happemed. It's in the past."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:00 am

He rested one hand on Randy's neck, brushing his fingers over the horse's hair, "I still should have respected you more than that."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 pm

The Southerner rubbed at one of his eyes, "I can remember bits and pieces..not the whole thing, though. I just feel..stupid. I shouldn't act like that."

"You acted on want. Not need. 'I need to act like this'. 'I want to act like this'. That's what alcohol does. It makes you act on what you want."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

The Southerner rubbed at one of his eyes, "I can remember bits and pieces..not the whole thing, though. I just feel..stupid. I shouldn't act like that."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Alan sighed and finally glanced Sasha's way, "I'm sure you realize what, Sasha."

"Okay. Listen. I may not feel too comfortable about it, but it's not because it's you. It's because I was drunk. I can't remember it."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Alan sighed and finally glanced Sasha's way, "I'm sure you realize what, Sasha."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm

He strapped the saddle blanket on first, then tossed the saddle over Randy's back. He pulled the strap so that it was tight, but not pinching, "Just...about everything."

"Everything? Like what?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 pm

He strapped the saddle blanket on first, then tossed the saddle over Randy's back. He pulled the strap so that it was tight, but not pinching, "Just...about everything."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Alan paused momentarily, before continuing to brush, "Riding helps clear my head." When Randy was thoroughly brushed, he moved to get his saddle ready.

"About?" Sasha pushed off from the beam and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: