Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:37 pm

"Ah! Sasha, stop!" Daniel laughed, trying to squirm away from him. His cheeks had a healthy flush from his laughter and he closed his eyes as he pushed playfully against Sasha's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Daniel smiled and fidgeted, "Really?"

"Of course, really!" He laughed lightly and cuddled him to his chest, messing up his hair in an adoring way. "Sometimes you can be such a goofeball!" He looked at his face seriously for a moment. "Oh. Oh that won't do. See? You have something. Right. Here!" He attacked his face with brotherly kisses while tickling him.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Daniel smiled and fidgeted, "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

He hesitated, then leaned over and gave his brother a quick hug, "You're so..understanding.."

Sasha hummed and hugged his brother back, a bit tighter due to his relief. "It's because I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 pm

He hesitated, then leaned over and gave his brother a quick hug, "You're so..understanding.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:27 pm

"I shouldn't have taken it out on you, though.." He sounded like a scolded child.

"It was a gut reaction. I was alright with it. It helped you to feel better back then."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:55 pm

"I shouldn't have taken it out on you, though.." He sounded like a scolded child.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:46 pm

"It's just..I don't know," Daniel sighed, watching him paint his nails, "I don't know why I've acted like this."

"It's understandable. You've gone through a lot. Losing our parents was probably the ticket."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm

"It's just..I don't know," Daniel sighed, watching him paint his nails, "I don't know why I've acted like this."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 pm

He kicked his feet slightly, nibbling on his bottom lip, "I wanted to apologize for how I've been acting toward you..."

"It's fine..." He murmured, beginning to paint white dots on his nails.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 pm

He kicked his feet slightly, nibbling on his bottom lip, "I wanted to apologize for how I've been acting toward you..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:42 pm

He sat down beside him, pursing his lips, "Can we talk?"

Sasha nodded. "Sure, buddy. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:38 pm

He sat down beside him, pursing his lips, "Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 pm

He poked his head out the door and blinked, "Hey..Sasha.." the blonde murmured softly as he walked out onto the porch.

Sasha looked up. "Oh, hey Daniel." He smiled and returned to what he was doing. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:28 pm

He poked his head out the door and blinked, "Hey..Sasha.." the blonde murmured softly as he walked out onto the porch.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Daniel was able to get up and walk a few days later. He was relieved to move around the house. Currently, he was looking around for his brother. He hadn't spoken to Sasha in a long time.

Sasha was sitting outside, soaking up the sun while painting his long, cared for nails. Lime green, this time.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Daniel was able to get up and walk a few days later. He was relieved to move around the house. Currently, he was looking around for his brother. He hadn't spoken to Sasha in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:18 pm

[ hmmmm...Should Daniel and Sasha try and patch things up? ]

[ sure :3 ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:46 pm

[ hmmmm...Should Daniel and Sasha try and patch things up? ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:44 pm

[ I wrote date...I meant dead xD ]

Daniel sighed and leaned against Tugg's shoulder.

[ tis ok xD what should we do now? ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:41 pm

[ I wrote date...I meant dead xD ]

Daniel sighed and leaned against Tugg's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 pm

"Ugh, no thanks. That's too much sweet stuff at once," Daniel chuckled. He was unable to keep from feeling a bit sad to think his soulmate could be date.

Jayden giggled and nodded, standing and grabbing the empty plates before bouncing away.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 pm

"Ugh, no thanks. That's too much sweet stuff at once," Daniel chuckled. He was unable to keep from feeling a bit sad to think his soulmate could be date.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:37 pm

"Yes," Daniel nodded with certainty, taking another sip of water, "Will I ever meet that person? I'm not sure."

"There's only a handful of survivors left. Our soulmates have probanly either been eaten or bitten." Jayden shook his head but smiled. "More cake?~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"Yes," Daniel nodded with certainty, taking another sip of water, "Will I ever meet that person? I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: