Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 pm

He scowled, "Don't be ridiculous. You're the true prince- you need to live."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:25 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
He gave him an impatient look, "You have no choice. It's either escape or die."
"...Then I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 am

He gave him an impatient look, "You have no choice. It's either escape or die."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:36 am

"You and your mother are leaving today," Axel whispered in a hushed voice, "She'll find you when the time is right."
"What?!" Natasha gaped. "No!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am

"You and your mother are leaving today," Axel whispered in a hushed voice, "She'll find you when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

He poked his head into the kitchen and sighed in relief, "Natasha!" He said, approaching the boy quickly.
Natasha looked up, currently rolling balls of dough. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:08 am

He poked his head into the kitchen and sighed in relief, "Natasha!" He said, approaching the boy quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 am

Axel turned and quickly exited her room, slipping down the hallway on silent feet. Maybe he could find Natasha and warn him of the plan as well.
Natasha was cleaning, like always, but was in the kitchen this time. And when he was taking a break from his cleaning, he was helping the chef -- Who was a good friend of his -- to cook the next upcoming meal.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:02 am

Axel turned and quickly exited her room, slipping down the hallway on silent feet. Maybe he could find Natasha and warn him of the plan as well.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 am

Axel hugged her gently, "I love you, Auntie, and I will get you out of here alive, okay?"
The queen nodded with a small smile, hugging her nephew back. "I hope so."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 am

Axel hugged her gently, "I love you, Auntie, and I will get you out of here alive, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:55 am

"Great- so I will cause some sort of distraction. Let's say..in an hour. You find Natasha and get out of here, okay?" Axel asked, looking determined.
She blinked, nibbling on her lower lip but nodded.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:01 am

"Great- so I will cause some sort of distraction. Let's say..in an hour. You find Natasha and get out of here, okay?" Axel asked, looking determined.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:24 am

"So his life is more important than mine," Axel crossed his arms, "He needs to live."

He didn't want to admit it, but he thought Natasha would probably make a better ruler than Arin. He was caring and fair, not impulsive and quick to react with anger.
The queen inhaled a deep breath while thinking before she nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm

"So his life is more important than mine," Axel crossed his arms, "He needs to live."

He didn't want to admit it, but he thought Natasha would probably make a better ruler than Arin. He was caring and fair, not impulsive and quick to react with anger.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:23 pm

"And you and Natasha dying is?" He growled, "Natasha is the rightful prince, isn't he?"
She sighed softly. "Yes, he is."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 pm

"And you and Natasha dying is?" He growled, "Natasha is the rightful prince, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 pm

The young man nodded, his jaw set stubbornly, "Yes."
"That's not a good idea."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 pm

The young man nodded, his jaw set stubbornly, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am

"If we get caught, I'll take the blame!" Axel argued, "I'll say it was all my idea and accept the responsibility."
"You mean accept the death."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 am

"If we get caught, I'll take the blame!" Axel argued, "I'll say it was all my idea and accept the responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:13 am

"Well," Axel rubbed his hands together, "I can create some kind of diversion- which isn't really hard for me- while you and Natasha sneak out. I'll have a transportation waiting for you to take you two to my house. I think you can stay there until I find suitable housing. I've been saving up money."
She sighed softly. "Axel... That would not only put you in danger, as well, but put your family in danger."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

"Well," Axel rubbed his hands together, "I can create some kind of diversion- which isn't really hard for me- while you and Natasha sneak out. I'll have a transportation waiting for you to take you two to my house. I think you can stay there until I find suitable housing. I've been saving up money."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am

"My training doesn't have anything to do with this," Axel argued weakly, his brows furrowing and giving away his agitation, "You're family. This is a whole other matter."
Noticing his agitation, she decided not to stress the young male further and to go along with his plan, no matter how completely absurd it may sound. "Alright. What's your idea?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 am

"My training doesn't have anything to do with this," Axel argued weakly, his brows furrowing and giving away his agitation, "You're family. This is a whole other matter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Atlantis-
Jump to: