Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
(Me: Pfft~ Stan, i'm getting you ass whether you like it or not >8}
Stan: 03o")

Stan kisses his cheek lightly," Sorry, i sound like i walked out of a disny movie.."

[ xDD /rofl poor stan xD of course he'd like it~ this is sasha we're talking about~ xD ]

Sasha laughed. "It's okay." He pulled away and headed back to the mats under the tree to fix their beds for later in the night.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

(Me: Pfft~ Stan, i'm getting you ass whether you like it or not >8}
Stan: 03o")

Stan kisses his cheek lightly," Sorry, i sound like i walked out of a disny movie.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:52 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Me: >8U but you suggested it u traitor!! *boo hiss*
Stan: Why r u upset? I'M the one not getting any a*s -3-" )

Stan closes his eyes," I'm happy when i'm with you..." (Fanboy moment 4 u xD)

[ /squee

Poor Stan xD If your roleplayer can come up with a way to help you get some ass, maybe you'll get lucky!~ xD ]

Sasha sighed softly and rested his head on his shoulder. "Stan..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Me: >8U but you suggested it u traitor!! *boo hiss*
Stan: Why r u upset? I'M the one not getting any a*s -3-" )

Stan closes his eyes," I'm happy when i'm with you..." (Fanboy moment 4 u xD)
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
(Me: TROLOL! X33333
Stan: :'< ow )

Stan sighs and rests his forehead on Sasha's chest," I know..." He murmurs," i just want to forget... I just want to... Forget,"

[ scene averted by Sasha! xD ]

Sasha hummed and ran his fingers through Stan's hair. "I know. I know you do. That's what I wanted to do when I lost my parents. But you have to think about the happy things, remember."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 pm

(Me: TROLOL! X33333
Stan: :'< ow )

Stan sighs and rests his forehead on Sasha's chest," I know..." He murmurs," i just want to forget... I just want to... Forget,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
( xP atleast itd be better than doing a twilight thing >3< 'YOU CAN NEVER LOVE ANYONE BUT MEEE~!' XD)

Stan's hand hesitantly slid into Sasha's shirt, hugging his waist as his lips trailed to Sasha's collar. He was smiling slightly, why? No clue

[ xDD /rofl oh god xD and Stan. You. /shakes head and slaps XDDD ]

Sasha attempted to pull away. "Stan, you just found out about your family. This really isn't the time."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

( xP atleast itd be better than doing a twilight thing >3< 'YOU CAN NEVER LOVE ANYONE BUT MEEE~!' XD)

Stan's hand hesitantly slid into Sasha's shirt, hugging his waist as his lips trailed to Sasha's collar. He was smiling slightly, why? No clue
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan hugs him to his chest tightly, his lips moving down to press lightly against Sasha's neck playfully

(XD i'm gonna have to say that Stannis was probably a player back in the day x3 thatd be HILARIOUS to explain to Jayden...)

[ oh god, Jayden'll be like ' ... /immediately turned off. I don't want you.' xD ]

Sasha blinked in surprise at the kisses though his eyes closed as he rested his head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Stan hugs him to his chest tightly, his lips moving down to press lightly against Sasha's neck playfully

(XD i'm gonna have to say that Stannis was probably a player back in the day x3 thatd be HILARIOUS to explain to Jayden...)
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" I suppose so," He smiles slightly and pulls Sasha to him, pressing his lips against the other's

(XD kinda reminds me of Brokeback Mountain accept with less cowboys and more zombies xD)

Sasha blinked in surprise and slowly kissed him back, his gaze half-lidded though not shut.

[ LOL IKR xDD ]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

" I suppose so," He smiles slightly and pulls Sasha to him, pressing his lips against the other's

(XD kinda reminds me of Brokeback Mountain accept with less cowboys and more zombies xD)
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:19 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" It would.." Stan tilts his head, gaining more confidence," But.. I think i know what would make me happier.."

( >xD here we go~~)

[ xDD okay~ xD lol oddly enough, I got Joey Tribbiani stuck in my head. "How you doin?~ ^.~" xD ]

Sasha tilted his head. "Sleep?" He asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 pm

" It would.." Stan tilts his head, gaining more confidence," But.. I think i know what would make me happier.."

( >xD here we go~~)
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" Thats annoyingly simple," He murmurs and forces a slight smile," Would it be ok than... If i thought about you?"

Sasha blinked and shrugged. "If it helped you to make you happy again." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 pm

" Thats annoyingly simple," He murmurs and forces a slight smile," Would it be ok than... If i thought about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" How... Do you remain so mellow... Unfazed but happy so constantly?" He murmurs, resting his head on his forearms

"I think about the things that I love. The things that I can still hold. Not those that I've lost."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 pm

" How... Do you remain so mellow... Unfazed but happy so constantly?" He murmurs, resting his head on his forearms
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" Can... You come over here?" He asks softly, blinking slowly

Sasha tilted his head a bit, raising an eyebrow and walking all the way over. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 pm

" Can... You come over here?" He asks softly, blinking slowly
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:43 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan raised his head finally, his gaze dull," Sasha.."

He looked up at him and walked over. "What is it?" He asked gently, worry in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Stan raised his head finally, his gaze dull," Sasha.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Mk x3 you'll have to help me a bit though, i usually carry hilarious conversations while PMig XDDDDDD)

Stan sat on his sleeping bag, staring out of the small RV's shattered rear window. He hadnt stopped shaking since they left the city and he seemed more tense than ever. Not speaking except to say yes or no... Why had this hit him so hard..? Why was he so stressed? He asked himself because he didnt know..

[ i do, too XDD we're perfect for each other~ well... i'm not sure if you'd call them 'hilarious' xDD i just say random things xDD like 'pineapple' xDD ]

Deciding it would be better for the male to relax by taking camp and letting him rest, Sasha pulled over to the same tree they rested by before once they reached the countryside and pulled the horse over, tying him to the lowest branch on the tree and getting the packs down, laying out the mats, sleeping bags, and blankets.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Mk x3 you'll have to help me a bit though, i usually carry hilarious conversations while PMig XDDDDDD)

Stan sat on his sleeping bag, staring out of the small RV's shattered rear window. He hadnt stopped shaking since they left the city and he seemed more tense than ever. Not speaking except to say yes or no... Why had this hit him so hard..? Why was he so stressed? He asked himself because he didnt know..
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Oh yeah... Should we have them find a place to camp and get down to buisness? XD)

xDD sure~ xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: