Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm

[ oh my god that would only give them like... a week to be together xDD and even then, Jayden would be taking care of him for the remaining three days because of the fever before the turn xDD ]

Jayden giggled and smiled, nodding. "Nice to meet you, Stan!" he gestured to the shower. "The shower's ready, and there's towels in the cabinet. I'll leave you to it~" He hummed and skipped out of the bathroom, shutting it closed behind himself.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm

8U should he be?]

He smiles slightly and sighs," Stannis-Las... Eveyone called me Stan though," shovin his bloodied hand into his pocket
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 pm

[ o-o was he bit?! :o ]

Jayden giggled, standing up straight and looking at him. "Jayden, but Alan and Sasha call me Jay. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

[i was just thinking that xD]

The Blonde hesitates, coughing again but turning away, finally seeming to calm though hiding his bloody hand to Jayden, asks in a hoarse voice," Whats your name any way?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 pm

[ lul GET USED TO IT! xD ]

Jayden laughed, leading the blonde into the bathroom and opening the shower curtain, turning on the water and checking to make sure it was warm. "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

" You have running water?" He asks in disbeleif, seemig slightly uncomfortable due to all the touchy-feely that Jayden seemed to be displaying
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Jayden hummed in thought before he smiled. "Well, why don't you take a shower? That way your wounds get cleaned as well." he smiled, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm

The blonde flinches at his touch but murmurs," I'm covered in mud and blood, kiddo... and this place is just..." He struggled to find the correct words," Heaven. Clean. Pristine." He sighs and runs a hand through his hair
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Returning with a medium sized box kit of medical supplies, he blinked and raised his eyebrow at the sight of the blonde standing still in the living room. "Erm... you know you can sit down, right?" he asked with a soft giggle, reaching the landing of the stairs and resting a light hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:49 pm

The blonde glances around the clean townhouse in awe, he had been living in well... inhumane conditions since the Fall and this was like he had died and gone to heaven. Glancing at the couch he doesn't make a move to sit but merely stands still, he didn't want to mess up this perfect haven...
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

He grinned and lead him to the front door, quickly opening it for him and ushering him inside. Once the male was inside the small country home, he hummed and started up the stairs. "You can sit on the couch, I'll be right back!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

The blonde hesitantly took his hand and pulled himself up, forcing down the pain in his gut and the dull ache of many bruises," Thanks," He murmurs, trying to push down his accent. its what usually got him... attention
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Jayden held his hand out with a smile. "Nowww let's go." he giggled. "I have some medical supplies in the house."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 pm

The boy merely shook his head and rolled onto his back, wincing and rubbing his raw wrists
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 pm

crimsonmoon wrote:
The boy gave him a withering look and motioned to his bound hands," I would've caught myself if my hands were free," He points out dryly, referring to when the man had dragged him off the horse

"...ahahaha, yeah, sorry." Jayden laughed uncomfortably, blushing in embarrassment before he took out his pink pocketknife and cut the rope on his wrists. "Sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

The boy gave him a withering look and motioned to his bound hands," I would've caught myself if my hands were free," He points out dryly, referring to when the man had dragged him off the horse
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 pm

crimsonmoon wrote:
He shook his head," You just... made an enemy.... that was stupid..."

Jayden hummed. "He won't be an enemy, not for long. He'll come to his senses and understand that I'm right. We're here to help, not to hurt. And speaking of help-" he stood, extending a hand out to him. "Here."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

He shook his head," You just... made an enemy.... that was stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Jayden blinked, looking at him. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

The man glares at him and shakes his head before sheathing his revolver and stalking away, grabbing his horses reigns and leading the beast into the stables.

the blonde glares after him and coughs slightly, some fresh blood staining his lips though he turned his gaze to Jayden. he stares at him for a moment before resting his head on the mud again and closing his eyes," Don't be stupid."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:15 pm

"STOP IT!" Jayden screamed, clenching his fists at his sides and closing his eyes tight. "I want no more fighting! I'm done with it! I understand that there are people out there dying and trying terribly to survive, that's why we're here. We're here to help the people out. We're here as a sanctuary. We do not bring people in and smash their faces in!" he glared at the man standing when he shouted the last part. "This is supposed to be a peaceful environment, and yet you are bringing in rampage and anger! If you do not want to be a helpful asset to a community that only wants to help, then leave! Because we will not deal with the likes of that kind here!" he continued to glare up at him before looking back down at the British blonde. "Listen to me, alright? You can stay here if you'd like, to mend your bruises and wounds. I'll take care of you. And when you feel you're well enough to leave... We will help you to get home safely."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:12 pm

The man glares at Jayden, pointing his revolver at the boy on the ground who merely glared back defiantly," Have you forgotten, WE bring in the food, WE protect your innocent A*s from the horrors out there-" He motions to beyond the walls,"- This little spit f*ck tried to snatch some food off us and~"

the boy looks up and snarls at Jayden and the men alike," No, you are all imbiciles-" He had a harsh british accent but continued,"- People are still dying, people are still out there BEYOND the communities. They are starving and fighting and turning-" he's cut off as the man's boot connects with his gut
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jayden ran over, dropping the brush in the bucket of suds and dropping to his knees beside the beaten and battered boy, glaring up at the male who was shouting. "This is a peaceful community filled with love and care! We don't go around throwing people onto the floor and beating people into a pulp! If you can't handle that, go ahead and take it up with Alan or get out!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 pm

There was a commotion outside, a few men who had been on patrol thundered into the muddy yard with their horses, they wore the usual uniforms accept for one who was slumped over one horse. His dark red shirt stained black with blood and mud, his white blonde hair stuck to his face which seemed to be badly bruised. One of the uniformed men dismounted and dragged the boy off the horse, letting him fall unceremoniously to the ground. His hands were tied behind his back and he groaned as he hit the ground," You b*stard!" The man snarls at the boy, ignoring Jayden completely," You blood f*ckin' B*STARD!!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Jayden was outside brushing Alan's gray stallion, Randy, while humming softly, a smile on his face before he giggled as Randy headbutted his shoulder with a whinny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: