Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 pm

His lips curved into a smirk as he advanced toward him, "I believe I told you to fight."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Blaire didn't look amused by his comment. Instead, he raised one arm and threw the short-handled dagger at Kelly. The silver weapon glinted in the moonlight.

Something within his heart took over, whether it was his Angel side or what, and he leapt out of the way, landing on the grass. "Ass!"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Blaire didn't look amused by his comment. Instead, he raised one arm and threw the short-handled dagger at Kelly. The silver weapon glinted in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:06 pm

He rolled his eyes and beckoned him forward, "Fight me, Kelly Raven. I don't care about your makeup."

"I swear to god, boy, your formal language is annoying." He rolled his eyes and blew his bangs out of his face. "And you should care about my makeup! I mean, I still look like a God without it, but I look even better with it. I'm not in the mood to mess it up."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:35 pm

He rolled his eyes and beckoned him forward, "Fight me, Kelly Raven. I don't care about your makeup."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 pm

"Your makeup doesn't matter," Blaire glared at him.

"Psh, yes it does!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 pm

"Your makeup doesn't matter," Blaire glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 pm

(Keply!! XD)

The angel smirked, "This is the perfect time for the fight."

"You just never learn to give up, do you?" He sighed. "And I just fixed my makeup too. Boo."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 pm

(Keply!! XD)

The angel smirked, "This is the perfect time for the fight."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Blaire seemed to materialize from the shadows, stepping out in front of Kelly. He looked different, less like a high school student and more like an angel. In his right hand, he gripped a silver dagger, "Kelly Raven."

Keply jumped in surprise before glaring at him. "Hi, asshole."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Blaire seemed to materialize from the shadows, stepping out in front of Kelly. He looked different, less like a high school student and more like an angel. In his right hand, he gripped a silver dagger, "Kelly Raven."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 pm

( how about walking home from..somewhere? Lol )

[ xDD ok~ ]

- TIME . SKIP -

The next day, precisely at 8:00 PM, the brunette exited his boyfriend's house. He was fixing his shirt (a black tank top this time, with slices like tiger stripes along the sides and back) and running a hand through his obvious sex hair. Make-up sex always happened to be the roughest and most passionate affair they ever committed with each other.

The male sighed as he began to fix his makeup in a compact mirror in front of the house before he headed down the sidewalk again.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 pm

( how about walking home from..somewhere? Lol )
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:54 pm

(Should he corner Kelly somewhere and fight him, but doesn't end up killing him?)

[ sure ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 pm

(Should he corner Kelly somewhere and fight him, but doesn't end up killing him?)
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 pm

*It isn't your business,* a deep voice reverberated in the angel's head, making him flinch. Blaire walked out the school doors, his head bowed. Right. He couldn't get tangled up in this Nephilim's life.

[ skip somewhere? ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:48 pm

*It isn't your business,* a deep voice reverberated in the angel's head, making him flinch. Blaire walked out the school doors, his head bowed. Right. He couldn't get tangled up in this Nephilim's life.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Blaire rubbed his jaw as he exited the empty classroom. Kelly wouldn't be an easy kill, he could tell. He watched the boy disappear down the hall, but noticed that the boy he was with earlier was slinking after him.

Arriving at home, he sighed as he began to unlock the door before he jumped at the feel of arms wrapping around him.

"You should have stayed at school."
"Alastair."
"It was rude of you to assume things."
"Alastair." Kelly growled in warning but shivered when tempting lips connected to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Blaire rubbed his jaw as he exited the empty classroom. Kelly wouldn't be an easy kill, he could tell. He watched the boy disappear down the hall, but noticed that the boy he was with earlier was slinking after him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 pm

He couldn't help but smirk as he pulled to his feet. A half-angel who didn't believe in god. That was unique.

Kelly stalked out of the room, strutting down the hall to his locker. He slammed it open, grabbing his leather messenger bag and singing it over his shoulders before walking out of the school entirely, unaware he was being followed by his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm

He couldn't help but smirk as he pulled to his feet. A half-angel who didn't believe in god. That was unique.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Blaire caught himself on his hands and looked up at him, dark blue eyes burning, "It is not a question of my courage, but rather part of my duty to The Creator."

"Well how fucktastic!" Kelly walked to the door. "I don't give a shit about you or your creator. Your creator doesn't exist."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Blaire caught himself on his hands and looked up at him, dark blue eyes burning, "It is not a question of my courage, but rather part of my duty to The Creator."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:32 pm

He smirked and shoved him forward, releasing his arm, "I'm afraid I cannot right now. This place is too public- it could draw too much attention."

Kelly braced his hands against the wall he hit before he turned and dropped to a knee and his hands, his free leg lashing out and tripping the angel. He spun to a standing position. "Whimp."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:29 pm

He smirked and shoved him forward, releasing his arm, "I'm afraid I cannot right now. This place is too public- it could draw too much attention."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: