Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 am

"As you command, Creator," Blaire replied stiffly. Kelly really wasn't going to like this..
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Shall I still pursue him as I have been?" He straightened up and looked at 'her'.
"Yes. He will not instinctively protect himself if not."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm

"Shall I still pursue him as I have been?" He straightened up and looked at 'her'.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Blaire bowed again, trying not to wince, "I shall do as you say, Creator. But when should your plan for him be revealed?"
"In time." The woman leaned back in her seat. "In time."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Blaire bowed again, trying not to wince, "I shall do as you say, Creator. But when should your plan for him be revealed?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Blaire immediately cringed, "Of course not. I would never question you. I am merely saying that he and I would have a tough time working together since he, if I may be frank about it, hates me."
"We don't have the power to love or hate, Blaire." The Creator stated with professionalism and warmth. "You are the protectors of this land my four sons, Faith, Harmony, Trust, and Light, as well as myself, built. However, what can exist is banishment. I trust you know what that foretells, should you not abide."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Blaire immediately cringed, "Of course not. I would never question you. I am merely saying that he and I would have a tough time working together since he, if I may be frank about it, hates me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:18 pm

For a moment, the Power looked a little speechless. Most of the time, being summoned by the Creator meant trouble, so he was prepared for the worst when he stepped through the portal. All-in-all, the meeting hadn't been so bad, except for the bad feeling he had detected in the Creator's words. But now- unease coiled within his stomach, "I don't think that would be a good idea," Blaire stated, wording his thoughts carefully, "Kelly, uh, the Nephilim, isn't exactly tolerant of me."
The Creator continued to smile warmly, though her next words were cold. "Are you questioning my order, Stormend?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 pm

For a moment, the Power looked a little speechless. Most of the time, being summoned by the Creator meant trouble, so he was prepared for the worst when he stepped through the portal. All-in-all, the meeting hadn't been so bad, except for the bad feeling he had detected in the Creator's words. But now- unease coiled within his stomach, "I don't think that would be a good idea," Blaire stated, wording his thoughts carefully, "Kelly, uh, the Nephilim, isn't exactly tolerant of me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm

A Power? Blaire wanted to question this, but no one questioned the Creator. Ever.

"Of course, I shall do as you say, Creator," He murmured.
"I'd like you two to become a partnership, Blaire." The Creator stated warmly.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:19 pm

A Power? Blaire wanted to question this, but no one questioned the Creator. Ever.

"Of course, I shall do as you say, Creator," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Blaire looked surprised, "A trainee? Creator, I thought he was just Nephilim."
"People can change, Stormend." The 'woman' said with the same warm smile, though the cold tone didn't match the expression at all. "We have only just discovered his potential as a Power."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Blaire looked surprised, "A trainee? Creator, I thought he was just Nephilim."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Blaire straightened up, his expression growing agitated, "He's more powerful than was suspected at first. He's been able to escape so far. I'm working on disposing of him as quickly as I can."
"Good. He's learning. Don't kill him. We need him. He's a trainee."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Blaire straightened up, his expression growing agitated, "He's more powerful than was suspected at first. He's been able to escape so far. I'm working on disposing of him as quickly as I can."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

The Power immediately bent down on one knee and bowed to 'her', "Creator, it is nice to see you," he murmured, voice full of reverence.
"How's the hunt?" 'She' asked with a purr.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 pm

The Power immediately bent down on one knee and bowed to 'her', "Creator, it is nice to see you," he murmured, voice full of reverence.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Alastair snorted, "No more than humans probably are."

Blaire walked through this portal, his face grim as he approached the Creator silently.
The 'woman' looked up at 'her' capture and smiled. "Hello, Blaire." 'She' greeted with a southern accent that warmed 'her' voice.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Alastair snorted, "No more than humans probably are."

Blaire walked through this portal, his face grim as he approached the Creator silently.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm

"You can always stand up to them!" He exclaimed.

(Blake...You mean Blaire? xD)
[ Blake, Blaire, Stan, Jag, they're all the same XDD That's a sign that I haven't RPed enough with these characters xD ]

"Stand up? To the Powers? They work for God! For the Creator! I'm... I'm an abomination."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

"You can always stand up to them!" He exclaimed.

(Blake...You mean Blaire? xD)
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:03 pm

"And so you're telling me you'd rather die?" Alastair looked a bit annoyed, crossing his arms.
"Well... It's not really a desire of mine, but... I know that I can't stand up to them."

The Creator, taking the form of a woman since they seemed to be more respected when in authority, sat in a modern office where the floors, ceiling, and walls were all white. The desk 'she' sat at was also a pearly marble, and 'she' stared at the invisible door, awaiting Blake's arrival. The Creator didn't actually have a definite gender, mainly because 'she' was more of a spiritual entity than a flesh and bone being.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"And so you're telling me you'd rather die?" Alastair looked a bit annoyed, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:50 pm

He tilted his head, "Your life is in danger. You need to fight!"
"No, I really don't." He shrugged and plucked at the grass in boredom. "I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:48 pm

He tilted his head, "Your life is in danger. You need to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: