Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Woohyun headed back downstairs, sighing and plopping down on the couch. "He's a handful."

Archie laughed, "Yeah, Jaxx hasn't been drunk in a while, but he's very silly when he's drunk."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm

He hummed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

Archie was still downstairs, sitting at the table.

Woohyun headed back downstairs, sighing and plopping down on the couch. "He's a handful."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm

[i]Woohyun rolled his eyes and tucked him in after taking off the male's shoes. "Go to sleep."[i]

He hummed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

Archie was still downstairs, sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Jaxx stumbled to the bed and flopped down, chuckling, "Y-Yeah, alright.~"

Woohyun rolled his eyes and tucked him in after taking off the male's shoes. "Go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I bet you can." he replied sarcastically, leading him to a guest bedroom. "We don't need you waking up Minhyun and the baby."

Jaxx stumbled to the bed and flopped down, chuckling, "Y-Yeah, alright.~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 pm

"I can do it!" Jaxx insisted, laughing, though he leaned on Woohyun as they made it up the stairs.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I bet you can." he replied sarcastically, leading him to a guest bedroom. "We don't need you waking up Minhyun and the baby."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Woohyun shook his head and stood, walking over to Jaxx and taking his arm, slinging it over his shoulders. "Come on." he sighed, leading him to the stairs.

"I can do it!" Jaxx insisted, laughing, though he leaned on Woohyun as they made it up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:11 pm

The vampire staggered to his feet, "F-Fine.."

Woohyun shook his head and stood, walking over to Jaxx and taking his arm, slinging it over his shoulders. "Come on." he sighed, leading him to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 pm

"You're stuttering. You're drunk. Go sleep it off, dude."

The vampire staggered to his feet, "F-Fine.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 pm

"Whaat? No," Jaxx shook his head, "I-I'm not."

"You're stuttering. You're drunk. Go sleep it off, dude."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "And you look a little wasted, too."

"Whaat? No," Jaxx shook his head, "I-I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"I've been a little preoccupied," Jaxx laughed, swaying a little.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "And you look a little wasted, too."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Woohyun shook his head. "And I would think after all this time you would know me at least a little bit. How tragic."

"I've been a little preoccupied," Jaxx laughed, swaying a little.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:58 pm

"Nope," the vampire chirped, blinking his crimson eyes, "I don't."

Woohyun shook his head. "And I would think after all this time you would know me at least a little bit. How tragic."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:55 pm

"I don't seem like the type of person who would like children?" Woohyun asked in disbelief before laughing. "You really don't know me at all, do you?"

"Nope," the vampire chirped, blinking his crimson eyes, "I don't."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

He took another drink of his alcoholic blood, glancing down at his cards, "You guys like her too. You don't seem like the type of people to like children."

"I like kids...for a little bit. They can get annoying," Archie shrugged.

"I don't seem like the type of person who would like children?" Woohyun asked in disbelief before laughing. "You really don't know me at all, do you?"

Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:38 pm

"Riight."

~Yayy!~

He took another drink of his alcoholic blood, glancing down at his cards, "You guys like her too. You don't seem like the type of people to like children."

"I like kids...for a little bit. They can get annoying," Archie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 pm

"Shut up, I obviously didn't know what I was talking about," The vampire muttered.

~No, he loves you. He wasn't mad.~

"Riight."

~Yayy!~
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 pm

~Was mommy mad that I was born?~

"I precisely remember you saying 'I can't see myself with children, and I'm never going to have any'. Do you remember that? It was during one of the times you were called to a photoshoot."

"Shut up, I obviously didn't know what I was talking about," The vampire muttered.

~No, he loves you. He wasn't mad.~
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Jaxx blinked, ~It was just a surprise, sweetheart. I was worried how Mommy would react.~ "I never said I didn't want her," he scowled.

Archie giggled and took another sip of his drink.

~Was mommy mad that I was born?~

"I precisely remember you saying 'I can't see myself with children, and I'm never going to have any'. Do you remember that? It was during one of the times you were called to a photoshoot."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Mm, alright, but don't forget -- You never even wanted a child in the first place."

~You didn't daddy?~ The little voice asked inside Jaxx's mind, a hurt tone to it.[/quote]

Jaxx blinked, ~It was just a surprise, sweetheart. I was worried how Mommy would react.~ "I never said I didn't want her," he scowled.

Archie giggled and took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Jaxx scowled, "Hey, she's my daughter, I'm allowed to be mushy about her.~"

"Mm, alright, but don't forget -- You never even wanted a child in the first place."

~You didn't daddy?~ The little voice asked inside Jaxx's mind, a hurt tone to it.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 pm

"Yeah, what happened to the vampire that was 'super macho man'?" Woohyun asked with a teasing raised eyebrow while sipping at his margarita.

--

Jaxx scowled, "Hey, she's my daughter, I'm allowed to be mushy about her.~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 pm

"She's great you guys," Jaxx leaned back in his chair, a cup of blood spiked with alcohol in his hand, "She's such a perfect little angel!"

Archie swayed a little in his seat, a goofy smile on his face, "You're such a mushy person now, Jaxx."

"Yeah, what happened to the vampire that was 'super macho man'?" Woohyun asked with a teasing raised eyebrow while sipping at his margarita.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Kai Park wrote:

The night was young, the stars twinkling in the purples and oranges of dusk. The younger ones -- Henry and the baby, as well as Kai -- were asleep, but the older ones were up. And were definitely getting into mischief.

The oldest vampire and two remaining Lycans were sitting at the dining room table playing cards and drinking their own alcoholic beverages. They wanted to celebrate for the arrival of the baby in the household, but Minhyun had been rather attitudelicious and he, as well as the baby, were tired. So it just left Woohyun, Archie, and Jaxx.
---

"She's great you guys," Jaxx leaned back in his chair, a cup of blood spiked with alcohol in his hand, "She's such a perfect little angel!"

Archie swayed a little in his seat, a goofy smile on his face, "You're such a mushy person now, Jaxx."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

baby good night ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next