Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Ari scowled as he sat down. His brother was such a hermit nowadays. He never even sat with them. He could at least try to be friendly.

Yvette poked her friend's forehead, "You're making that face again."

Kain vanished and sat on the other side of the sill, looking at Jae. "What's up."

"..."

"Why don't you hang out with us?"

"..."

"Are you really that sad you don't have one?"

"..."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Ari scowled as he sat down. His brother was such a hermit nowadays. He never even sat with them. He could at least try to be friendly.

Yvette poked her friend's forehead, "You're making that face again."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Yvette rolled her eyes, following. Ari brought up the rear, glancing around with curious eyes. He didn't mind all he screaming.

Once they entered the classroom, Jae vanished and appeared at the very top of the room, hiding on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Yvette rolled her eyes, following. Ari brought up the rear, glancing around with curious eyes. He didn't mind all he screaming.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Yvette fluffed up her silver hair and hummed, "Honestly. It's not that bad."

Ari shrugged, "Let's go."

"They piss me off." Jae grumbled, heading out and stalking to the classrooms, not even giving the screaming girls a look.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Yvette fluffed up her silver hair and hummed, "Honestly. It's not that bad."

Ari shrugged, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Ari kicked his brother's door lightly as he passed by, "Come on, Jae. Time to go to class," he called through the wooden barrier, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his blazer.

Down below, Brandon and Joeffrey Star had gathered with the rest of the Day Class Students. Really, Joeff didn't care much to see these Night Class legends. They were just people, right? But Brandon had dragged his cousin along with him, as usual.

Jae sighed and exited his room, walking down the stairs and to the common area in front of the door. "Everyone ready to deal with this sh*t?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Ari kicked his brother's door lightly as he passed by, "Come on, Jae. Time to go to class," he called through the wooden barrier, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his blazer.

Down below, Brandon and Joeffrey Star had gathered with the rest of the Day Class Students. Really, Joeff didn't care much to see these Night Class legends. They were just people, right? But Brandon had dragged his cousin along with him, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:45 pm

One of the purebloods of the Night Class at Cross Academy sighed softly as he gazed out the window of his room down at the quickly growing crowd of Day Class students below. Another day of being a 'star'. Another day of being utterly alone.

Fixing his tie of his uniform, he pulled his jacket on and inhaled a deep, calming breath. Just a few more months and school would be over. Of course, he had no where to go, unlike the other Night Class and Day Class students. They'd be able to go home, while he?... He'd be stuck in the same room, utterly alone.

How awesome did that sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)   I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow. (Open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6