Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Henry squeaked and hid his face in his arms on the table, while Woohyun had an unamused look on his face, his arms crossed over his chest.

The little girl giggled inside of Jaxx's mind before the baby body in his arms shuddered a bit and grew a bit bigger, the eyes now a rich chocolately brown with a blue center around the pupil and the olive skin color more profound.[/quote]

"Kai!!!" Archie yelped and immediately covered himself, groping around for the towel without exposing himself to them.

The shorter started laughing, bending over slightly and clutching his stomach.

"Whoa," Jaxx blinked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 pm

~HeartShapedLocket~ said: The Lycan huffed, but when Kai got up and walked over to his chair, grabbing it and jerking it back, Archie yelped and jumped up, stumbling. He grasped at his towel, but it slipped away from him.

He chuckled, "Well, maybe you'll grow fast."

Henry squeaked and hid his face in his arms on the table, while Woohyun had an unamused look on his face, his arms crossed over his chest.

The little girl giggled inside of Jaxx's mind before the baby body in his arms shuddered a bit and grew a bit bigger, the eyes now a rich chocolately brown with a blue center around the pupil and the olive skin color more profound.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com

someone say r o a d t r i p ? ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Underworld: Evolution-
Jump to: