Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Daniel fidgeted, "Sasha!~" he whined, sticking out his bottom lip, "You obviously mean something- don't hide it from me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:40 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
He narrowed his dark eyes, "What do you mean 'for now'?"

"Nothing~"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 pm

He narrowed his dark eyes, "What do you mean 'for now'?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

"You can see some of my wound," He made a face but looked back up at him, "Is that it?"

"For now.~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:27 pm

"You can see some of my wound," He made a face but looked back up at him, "Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Daniel poked at where the flesh of his stomach was showing through, "Really? I don't think I've ever worn..anything like this."

"It looks good!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Daniel poked at where the flesh of his stomach was showing through, "Really? I don't think I've ever worn..anything like this."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

He stripped off his pants first and wiggled into the jean skinnies Sasha laid out for him. He wasn't used to such tight pants- how was he supposed to move in these? Then he took off his old T-shirt and put on the new light pink shirt, "Wha- is this see through?"

Sasha turned and giggled, clapping his hands. "You look wonderful!" He bounced in place.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm

He stripped off his pants first and wiggled into the jean skinnies Sasha laid out for him. He wasn't used to such tight pants- how was he supposed to move in these? Then he took off his old T-shirt and put on the new light pink shirt, "Wha- is this see through?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

He looked down at the clothes and skeptically picked up the shirt, "Can you at least..turn around or something?"

Sasha giggled and turned away.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:12 pm

He looked down at the clothes and skeptically picked up the shirt, "Can you at least..turn around or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Daniel made a face as he looked up at his brother, "Don't say it like that, Sasha. It makes it sound like I'm going through surgery or something."

The fifteen year old stood up and walked hesitantly over to him.

Sasha giggled. "Get dressed." He pointed at the clothes.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Daniel made a face as he looked up at his brother, "Don't say it like that, Sasha. It makes it sound like I'm going through surgery or something."

The fifteen year old stood up and walked hesitantly over to him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 am

Daniel waited patiently on the bed, picking at a strand that was loose from his shirt. It wasn't that he didn't trust his brother; he'd just grown up to be conscious of what others thought of him. Call it insecurity, but he didn't want his friends to laugh.

Joanna would probably be fine with whatever he chose. She'd always been the kindest and most accepting. Everyone knew that Avery had a soft spot for her, so he'd most likely agree with her. Tugg would be the hardest. He wasn't exactly an easygoing fellow. He was quicker to judge and mock than understand. But Daniel valued his friendship.

Had Gerad been with them still, Daniel knew he would have been encouraging. His relationship with Gerad had been different from the others. Not exactly together, but in a mutual 'more-than-friends' way. It was also secret.

Daniel sighed, ripping away the strand of fabric.

Sasha returned with a giggle. "It's time~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 am

Daniel waited patiently on the bed, picking at a strand that was loose from his shirt. It wasn't that he didn't trust his brother; he'd just grown up to be conscious of what others thought of him. Call it insecurity, but he didn't want his friends to laugh.

Joanna would probably be fine with whatever he chose. She'd always been the kindest and most accepting. Everyone knew that Avery had a soft spot for her, so he'd most likely agree with her. Tugg would be the hardest. He wasn't exactly an easygoing fellow. He was quicker to judge and mock than understand. But Daniel valued his friendship.

Had Gerad been with them still, Daniel knew he would have been encouraging. His relationship with Gerad had been different from the others. Not exactly together, but in a mutual 'more-than-friends' way. It was also secret.

Daniel sighed, ripping away the strand of fabric.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Daniel sat down and shuffled his feet against the floor. How was he supposed to relax when he had no idea what his brother would do to him? His friends were bound to tease him, especially Tugg.

Sasha wished that Daniel wouldn't worry so much about what he was going to do, but he knew that it wouldn't do any good. What he had planned for his little sibling was rather interesting. It wasn't as if he was going to make him wear a wig and dress and strut downstairs singing the Sound of Music, but he was definitely going to change his brother's clothing choices and makeup preferences. And who else was he going to show for opinions? He would have to show his friends!

The long haired brunette hummed softly as he trailed his long nailed fingertips along the hung up clothing in his closet. Apparently Jayden had stocked it with outfits that he thought Sasha would like while he was away. Which was nice, because so far all of the coloring and styles he liked! A bonus! But now it was time to find something that would fit Daniel and would still look stylish.

The male nibbled on his lower lip while looking before he grinned. Perfect. A slightly sparkly (when in the light) pink, almost peach, short sleeved shirt with a transparent lower half of the torso to expose some flesh. And now for the pants... Eh, he came to the decision to just leave his brother in jean skinnies. They looked the best on his small frame.

He hummed and looked down at the new shoes assorted on the closet floor. What would look good with this outfit?~ Boots, sneakers, converse... Converse would be cute. Daniel may not like high heeled boots like he did.

Gathering the new outfit, he hummed and exited the closet in the bathroom (it was a strange setup) and set the clothing on the dresser before exiting the room again to get his makeup kit and moisturizer. Honestly, did the boy know nothing about skin care?!
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Daniel sat down and shuffled his feet against the floor. How was he supposed to relax when he had no idea what his brother would do to him? His friends were bound to tease him, especially Tugg.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 pm

He tripped after his brother, *Oh god,* he thought, *What have I gotten myself into?*

"Just don't embarrass me, Sasah," Daniel warned, "I don't want my friends to laugh at me."

Sasha giggled and led him upstairs and into the guest bedroom, which was still barren and packed up as if he was going to leave that very day.

"Just sit down and relax~" He cooed, shoving Daniel onto the edge of the twin bed and disappearing into the bathroom across the hall.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:12 pm

He tripped after his brother, *Oh god,* he thought, *What have I gotten myself into?*

"Just don't embarrass me, Sasah," Daniel warned, "I don't want my friends to laugh at me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Daniel looked at him for a second, "...Fine."

Sasha squeed and clapped, grabbing Daniel's hand and bouncing inside the house in excitement.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Daniel looked at him for a second, "...Fine."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 pm

He sighed, "Nothing too bad, right?"

Sasha paused for a moment but nodded. "Right."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 pm

He sighed, "Nothing too bad, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

He narrowed his eyes, "Well, no...but I don't think I'm meant to be pretty."

"Come on~ Just let me try!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm

He narrowed his eyes, "Well, no...but I don't think I'm meant to be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: