Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 am

Jaxx deflected it easily, a bolt of lightning sending ice flying across the room.

Kai yelped and ducked for cover.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:49 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Thunder rolled in overhead and Jaxx stood up, "Charlotte, get your little ass upstairs RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, his crimson eyes flashing as lightning streaked through the sky above the house.
"You don't tell me what to do! You're nothing! You're not my father! I refuse to have a homo as my father!" Charlie screeched back, a ball of ice racing toward Jaxx's face.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Thunder rolled in overhead and Jaxx stood up, "Charlotte, get your little ass upstairs RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, his crimson eyes flashing as lightning streaked through the sky above the house.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 pm

"Minhyun is special- he can give birth!" Kai yelped and hurried to his friend's side, "Stop hurting him, Charlie, he's your family!"
"I will not allow a homo to be my family! Or my mother!" Charlie shrieked louder and Minhyun seemed to convulse at a more violent rate before his eyes rolled back, his body unable to contain the electricity and causing him to pass out.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am

"Minhyun is special- he can give birth!" Kai yelped and hurried to his friend's side, "Stop hurting him, Charlie, he's your family!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 pm

"Yes he is!" Jaxx shouted and dropped down on his knees, touching Min's shoulder gently.

"Charlie, you're hurting him!" Kai gasped.
"A woman is the only species who can give birth!" Charlie shrieked. "Not you homo! You're not my mother!"

Another jolt shot through Minhyun and his eyes started to roll back, white foam entering his mouth a bit.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 pm

"Yes he is!" Jaxx shouted and dropped down on his knees, touching Min's shoulder gently.

"Charlie, you're hurting him!" Kai gasped.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:38 pm

"Charlie!" Jaxx turned to look at her, a very angry look on his face, "You apologize to your mother, right now!"

Kai blinked in surprise.
"He is not my mother!" Charlie screeched back, fists at her sides as another jolt flashed through Minhyun's body, causing him to convulse on the floor.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 pm

"Charlie!" Jaxx turned to look at her, a very angry look on his face, "You apologize to your mother, right now!"

Kai blinked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Jaxx was at his side in a moment, "Minhyun, what's wrong?" He asked, crimson eyes wide.
After a moment of silent agony Minhyun dropped to the ground, smoke coming off of his body like from an active volcano.

Charlie walked downstairs with a glare. "I hate it when he acts like he knows me." She growled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Jaxx was at his side in a moment, "Minhyun, what's wrong?" He asked, crimson eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 pm

"I hope she can get over this," Jaxx murmured, "I don't want her to stay up in her room forever."
"She's a strong girl. I'm sure she will." Minhyun replied before his body suddenly convulsed with pain and an electric spark surrounded his body like a visible aura.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 pm

"I hope she can get over this," Jaxx murmured, "I don't want her to stay up in her room forever."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

"She thinks I hate girls," Kai sighed, "I don't hate them."
Minhyun raised an eyebrow. "Well, Charlie always has been a drama queen..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"She thinks I hate girls," Kai sighed, "I don't hate them."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Kai nodded as he followed Jaxx and Min into the kitchen, "She wasn't exactly happy..'
Minhyun nodded. "I would expect as much. You're just lucky your head's still attached to your body."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Kai nodded as he followed Jaxx and Min into the kitchen, "She wasn't exactly happy..'
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Kai came down the stairs, grimacing, "As well as it could be.."
Minhyun raked over Kai's body with a judgmental gaze, trying to assess without moving if he had any serious injuries. Concluding that he didn't, he sashayed into the kitchen. "Did she kick you out of her room?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Kai came down the stairs, grimacing, "As well as it could be.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 pm

"Let's go find out, then," Jaxx murmured, heading for the door.
Minhyun didn't waste any time in crashing the door open and calling in the sweetest voice he could muster: "Kai! Charlotte! Did everything go well?"

Charlotte lifted her head and instantly slammed her bedroom door. She didn't want to deal with her gay parents. She hated gays.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 pm

"Let's go find out, then," Jaxx murmured, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:32 am

As they approached the house, everything looked to be intact, so Jaxx relaxed a little, "I think everything is fine."
"I'm not going to relax until I see the both of them drinking hot cocoa at the counter." Minhyun growled, shoulders tensing as his gaze zeroed in on the house.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 pm

As they approached the house, everything looked to be intact, so Jaxx relaxed a little, "I think everything is fine."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 pm

"He can hold his own," Jaxx chuckled, "I don't think you need to worry about him."
"Honey, she has power from the both of us." He shot him a sideways look. "I need to worry."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:02 pm

"He can hold his own," Jaxx chuckled, "I don't think you need to worry about him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)   Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. (Hearty)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next