Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Axel raised his eyebrows, trying to match his pace. How could someone so small be so fierce?
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Axel stumbled back, grabbing onto Arin's waist to steady him. He was completely caught offguard by the attack, but kissed him back almost immediately.

Arin hummed and kissed him back a bit more ferociously, growling slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Axel stumbled back, grabbing onto Arin's waist to steady him. He was completely caught offguard by the attack, but kissed him back almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 pm

"I'm waiting," Axel raised his eyebrows at him suspiciously.

Arin suddenly attacked him, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 pm

"I'm waiting," Axel raised his eyebrows at him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm

The dark haired boy narrowed his eyes slightly. That look never meant anything good when it came to Arin, "Well?"

"Well...~" Arin swayed, clasping his hands in front of him while smiling and fluttering his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:17 pm

The dark haired boy narrowed his eyes slightly. That look never meant anything good when it came to Arin, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm

"Well, what do I have to do to prove my loyalty?" Axel asked, looking at him.

Arin hummed, a mischievous look in his gaze as he rocked back and forth on his feet.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:11 pm

"Well, what do I have to do to prove my loyalty?" Axel asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"I can't believe you'd even say that Arin," Axel frowned, shaking his head, "After all these years, you still think I'd be a whore?"

Arin shrugged. "You can never be sure."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:01 pm

"I can't believe you'd even say that Arin," Axel frowned, shaking his head, "After all these years, you still think I'd be a whore?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"Don't be such an ass, Arin," The dark haired boy muttered, letting go of him and getting up, "I'm not a whore."

"Yeah right," Arin muttered, standing up and rubbing his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm

"Don't be such an ass, Arin," The dark haired boy muttered, letting go of him and getting up, "I'm not a whore."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:07 pm

"Why would you even think I was with someone else?" Axel scowled down at him.

"Because you're a warrior, even if you are just in training. Warriors are whores. They sleep around with everyone, because they're always travelling."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:02 pm

"Why would you even think I was with someone else?" Axel scowled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Axel sighed angrily and grabbed Arin's wrists, twisting him around and pinning him to the ground, "I wasn't with anyone! I talked to your mother and Natasha before they went inside. I went straight home. That's it."

"Liar!" he struggled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Axel sighed angrily and grabbed Arin's wrists, twisting him around and pinning him to the ground, "I wasn't with anyone! I talked to your mother and Natasha before they went inside. I went straight home. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:42 pm

"I'm sorry, okay?" Axel pushed him away, sitting up, "I didn't think it would be a big deal if I left. You were busy."

"Of course it's a big deal!" He whined before glaring at him. "The rain thing was just a lie, wasn't it? When I went outside, it wasn't raining. Who were you with!" he attacked him again.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"I'm sorry, okay?" Axel pushed him away, sitting up, "I didn't think it would be a big deal if I left. You were busy."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:37 pm

"Ow, stop!" Axel growled, trying to grab the stick away from him, "I didn't ditch you- it was going to rain! I had to get home before it started pouring!"

"You could have stayed inside, you dope!" Arin held the stick high in the air, though continued to attack.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:33 pm

"Ow, stop!" Axel growled, trying to grab the stick away from him, "I didn't ditch you- it was going to rain! I had to get home before it started pouring!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 pm

"Ah!" He held up his hands to shield his face and scooted back, "What the hell, Arin?!" Axel scooted back too far and tumbled off the rock.

Arin cackled evilly at his fall. "Serves you right, ditching me!" he shouted, continuing his attack.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:29 pm

"Ah!" He held up his hands to shield his face and scooted back, "What the hell, Arin?!" Axel scooted back too far and tumbled off the rock.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hello, little cousin!" It took him a little while to find Arin where he was hiding, but when he did, Axel greeted him warmly. He perched on the rock beside him, his grin fading when he noticed the scowl on his face, "What's wrong?"

Without forewarning, Arin took the small, extremely bendable twig with the leaves and began to whack Axel with it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Atlantis-
Jump to: