Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:15 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" So am i," Stan murmurs, restig his head on Sasha's chest. He wondered if this guy really liked him or was using him as a pity pet... Or if he really liked this one...

Sasha hummed and started to play with the Brit's hair, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm

" So am i," Stan murmurs, restig his head on Sasha's chest. He wondered if this guy really liked him or was using him as a pity pet... Or if he really liked this one...
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:01 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan deepens the kiss slightly, half-closig his eyes as his arms tighten slightly around Sasha. He couldnt help but feel vulnerable with his burn out in the open air..

Sasha pulled away, looking up at him with a curious gaze before he shook his head. "I'm fine now."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Stan deepens the kiss slightly, half-closig his eyes as his arms tighten slightly around Sasha. He couldnt help but feel vulnerable with his burn out in the open air..
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan shook his head with a sigh and lies down next to him, his arms wrapped around Sasha protectively," If you get hypothermia dont blame me," But he leans down and kisses him on the lips lightly, his breath providing temporary warmth

Sasha blinked in surprise before kissing him back, still trembling from the cold.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Stan shook his head with a sigh and lies down next to him, his arms wrapped around Sasha protectively," If you get hypothermia dont blame me," But he leans down and kisses him on the lips lightly, his breath providing temporary warmth
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:30 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan sighs," Idiot, you didnt take off your wet clothes?" He slipped from his sleeping bag and felt his way over to Sasha, avoiding boxes from the light of the moon," Here," he sat next to sasha and took off his shirt, offering it to him

"W-W-Well it's not like I have a-anything else to we-ar." Sasha shivered heavily. He put on the shirt thankfully, the dry cloth hanging off of him a bit before he cuddled to Stan's body heat.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Stan sighs," Idiot, you didnt take off your wet clothes?" He slipped from his sleeping bag and felt his way over to Sasha, avoiding boxes from the light of the moon," Here," he sat next to sasha and took off his shirt, offering it to him
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan twitched awake, his eyes bleary with sleep as he softly calls out," Sasha..?" He sat up and yawned

"W-W-W-What?" Sasha asked around his chattering teeth.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Stan twitched awake, his eyes bleary with sleep as he softly calls out," Sasha..?" He sat up and yawned
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan watches him go, Wanting to tell him to stay but... Being to afraid. He smiled sadly and curled up in his sleeping bag

In the middle of the night, Sasha ended up waking himself up from his chattering teeth and shivers. He groaned in annoyance and stripped himself of his still damp pants, covering himself with the blanket and continuing to shiver.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Stan watches him go, Wanting to tell him to stay but... Being to afraid. He smiled sadly and curled up in his sleeping bag
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:

" Yeah, i know," He sighs," Maybe in the old days it could be fixed but... We're back to the dark ages," he glances up at Sasha, his gaze tired yet determined," Besides... My family.."

He nodded. "I know. We'll get to them soon. But for now, relax." He stood and walked to the back of the truck so that he'd keep distance between them both.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

" Yeah, i know," He sighs," Maybe in the old days it could be fixed but... We're back to the dark ages," he glances up at Sasha, his gaze tired yet determined," Besides... My family.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan sighs and sinks down to the metal floor," I think the burn did something to my lungs, every now and than i get coughing attacks and spit up blood," he shrugs and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, putting the backpack on the floor

He slowly dropped to his knees, watching him with narrowed eyes. "Stan, that's not good."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Stan sighs and sinks down to the metal floor," I think the burn did something to my lungs, every now and than i get coughing attacks and spit up blood," he shrugs and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, putting the backpack on the floor
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:

Stan didnt answer for a momet, shaking and catchig his breath, he stared at his hand and clenched it into a fist. He glances back with a tired smile, a speckle of blood on his lips though he smiled," Y-Yeah, i'm good, thanks,"

Sasha blinked in surprise at the blood on his lips and lifted a fingertip slowly, wiping away the blood and looking at it. "...you're definitely not fine. What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Stan didnt answer for a momet, shaking and catchig his breath, he stared at his hand and clenched it into a fist. He glances back with a tired smile, a speckle of blood on his lips though he smiled," Y-Yeah, i'm good, thanks,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan squints and finally nods," ok, you're clean," He crosses his arms and sighs," sorry about that.. But i'm paranoid when it comes to my family," he scratches his head and suddenly starts cough, turning away

Sasha raised an eyebrow and frowned, pulling the blanket up a bit until only his olive colored shoulders and above were exposed. He stood and walked over to Stan. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Stan squints and finally nods," ok, you're clean," He crosses his arms and sighs," sorry about that.. But i'm paranoid when it comes to my family," he scratches his head and suddenly starts cough, turning away
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:18 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan sighed and turns," You dont get it, do you? I have to check because i can't trust your word," he shrugs," Sorry but thats buisness,"

Sasha got an annoyed, embarrassed look in his eyes and draped the blanket around his lap so that his back and chest was exposed. "There. Happy now? No bites."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Stan sighed and turns," You dont get it, do you? I have to check because i can't trust your word," he shrugs," Sorry but thats buisness,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:15 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" I need to examine you for bites, i'm not taking a Carrier to my family," but he turns away any way, whistling. Stan walks toward the open door of the truck and lead the horse into it carefully

Sasha huffed and took off his shirt. "I think I would know if I was bitten. It would fucking burn." he grumbled in irritation, throwing his shirt to the side and covering himself in the blanket before taking off his pants so that he was stripped all but his boxers. "No bites!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 pm

" I need to examine you for bites, i'm not taking a Carrier to my family," but he turns away any way, whistling. Stan walks toward the open door of the truck and lead the horse into it carefully
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:

" I'm brutally honest," He laughs, setting Sasha down on a big box," Now, strip,"

(XD)

[ lol poor Sasha xDD ]

Sasha raised an eyebrow. "Not in front of you." He shook his head. "You get to go away and hand me a blanket."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: