Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
His head snapped to the side, but Blaire grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back, "I am a real angel," he hissed in his ear, "I was sent here to kill you."

Kelly glared at him from the corners of his eyes, teeth clenched against the searing pain. "Well goody! Get the fuck off of me and fight me like a real man, whether you're an angel or not! That's what a true warrior does! You're nothing but a fake if you turn me away to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 pm

His head snapped to the side, but Blaire grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back, "I am a real angel," he hissed in his ear, "I was sent here to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 pm

"The child of a human and an angel," Blaire narrowed his eyes, "An abomination."

Kelly narrowed his eyes and rested one hand on his jutted hip while the other pushed his chest with a jab. "Excuse me? I'm an abomination? If I'm an abomination, what are you?" He hissed, glarig at him. "I bet you're something real 'cool', right? Some warrior of heaven? Fuck you!" He punched him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 pm

"The child of a human and an angel," Blaire narrowed his eyes, "An abomination."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:01 pm

His lip curled and Blaire sneered at him, "Thats rich, coming from a Nephilim."

Kelly blinked. "A what?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:01 pm

His lip curled and Blaire sneered at him, "Thats rich, coming from a Nephilim."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Blaire wasted no time and grabbed him by the shoulders, kicking the door closed behind them, "You need to keep yourself calm."

Kelly clenched his teeth and shrugged the hold off. "Don't you dare touch me!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Blaire wasted no time and grabbed him by the shoulders, kicking the door closed behind them, "You need to keep yourself calm."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 am

Blaire followed as silently as a cat, his trained gaze narrowed. He was glad that it was simple enough to get him away from Alastair- sometimes couples were annoyingly clingy.

And they would have been apart of that category, had they not got in a fight right before.

Kelly walked into an empty classroom and turned, flawless arms crossed over his chest. "What is it, newbie."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:29 am

Blaire followed as silently as a cat, his trained gaze narrowed. He was glad that it was simple enough to get him away from Alastair- sometimes couples were annoyingly clingy.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 am

He didn't even seem to react to the hostility. The mere anger of humans meant nothing to him. Instead, he chose to reply in an even tone, "I need to speak with you, Kelly Raven." He glanced at Alastair and added, "Privately."

Kelly blinked in surprise at the formal use of his name but huffed, stalking away. "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:23 am

He didn't even seem to react to the hostility. The mere anger of humans meant nothing to him. Instead, he chose to reply in an even tone, "I need to speak with you, Kelly Raven." He glanced at Alastair and added, "Privately."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 am

"Excuse me," Blaire stopped beside them, his dark blue eyes focusing on Kelly alone.

Kelly looked over at him in annoyance. "What?!"

Alastair glared at Kelly.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 am

"Excuse me," Blaire stopped beside them, his dark blue eyes focusing on Kelly alone.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 am

The splitting wall caught Blaire's attention right away and he cursed to himself. The boy's Nephilim powers were starting to emerge. He'd have to act quick.

Blaire began to elbow his way through the crowd toward the two.

"Have you been sleeping around behind my back, too? Thinking I wasn't good enough for you?" Kelly shouted, advancing toward the human.

Alastair glared at him. "Fuck, Kelly, you're not a whore! I love you!"

"Who is it?!"
"Who is who?!"
"The person you're cheating on me with!"
"God, quit being so vulnerable! Are you PMSing or something?!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 am

The splitting wall caught Blaire's attention right away and he cursed to himself. The boy's Nephilim powers were starting to emerge. He'd have to act quick.

Blaire began to elbow his way through the crowd toward the two.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:09 am

His eyes narrowed and Blaire watched them skeptically. This other boy caused him problems. He needed to be able to corner Kelly by himself.

"Alastair." Kelly murmured with a gentle smile as the male's lips connected sweetly to his soft neck.

"Hmm?"

"We're at school."

"Hasn't stopped you before."

Kelly's expression grew hard and he pushed him away from him with surprising force, the human hitting the wall with a groan, the wall fracturing.

"So you think I'm a whore now, too?!"

"Jesus, Kelly!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:06 am

His eyes narrowed and Blaire watched them skeptically. This other boy caused him problems. He needed to be able to corner Kelly by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 am

Blaire wasn't supposed to draw too much attention to himself. Humans were not to know about Angels and Nephilim. So, for a few days now, he had been disguised as a high school student. A transfer in Kelly's school.

Currently, he was walking down the hall, blue eyes finding the Nephilim's form right away.

Kelly clenched his teeth and closed his eyes tight. Fuck, it felt like hot spikes slamming into his cranium!

"You okay?" A voice suddenly asked by his ear. A young man, taller than the extravagant boy, stood behind him with his arms wrapped around his waist.

"Headache." Kelly grit out.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 am

Blaire wasn't supposed to draw too much attention to himself. Humans were not to know about Angels and Nephilim. So, for a few days now, he had been disguised as a high school student. A transfer in Kelly's school.

Currently, he was walking down the hall, blue eyes finding the Nephilim's form right away.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 am

His job was always to hunt down Nephilim. They were a disgrace to Heaven and to the Creator. Blaire Stormend was an angel, a warrior of the Lord.

With his dark blonde hair that he kept spiked up and his dark blue eyes, Blare definitely looked like an angel. He had an ethereal kind of beauty, something more than humans.

Currently, he was sent to take care of a Nephilim named Kelly Raven. That was his target and Blaire was honing in on him at the moment.

And, like all students, Kelly was at school. Wearing a full dark blue mesh shirt and midnight blue slightly transparent half-shirt underneath, the male wearing the sparkly royal blue eyeshadow walked through the halls with a strut in his step. He knew almost all the student body called him a whore. He didn't care. He had a boyfriend. They didn't.

With his leather skinnies sliding against each other with every velvet and leather booted step, the male stopped in front of his locker, pulled over by a brain splitting headache.

He slammed a long, manicured black nailed fist into his locker door, groaning.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 am

His job was always to hunt down Nephilim. They were a disgrace to Heaven and to the Creator. Blaire Stormend was an angel, a warrior of the Lord.

With his dark blonde hair that he kept spiked up and his dark blue eyes, Blare definitely looked like an angel. He had an ethereal kind of beauty, something more than humans.

Currently, he was sent to take care of a Nephilim named Kelly Raven. That was his target and Blaire was honing in on him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: