Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Axel narrowed his eyes and reached out, pinching Arin on the arm, "I am grown up!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

"You grow up! Idiot." he muttered, sitting on a rock.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:43 pm

"Why would I need her to be my mom?" Axel raised an eyebrow at him, "I have one already. Grow up."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:44 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Axel tilted his chin up and strutted over to him, "Yes, I know. It's Arin," he stated, matter of fact, as he looked him up and down.

[ ill be back later ]

[ kk ]

"Oh, good job~" Arin cooed before glaring. "Is that what my mom did to ya? Huh? Did she baby you? Well, don't get used to it! She's my mom, not yours!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Axel tilted his chin up and strutted over to him, "Yes, I know. It's Arin," he stated, matter of fact, as he looked him up and down.

[ ill be back later ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:39 pm

The sound of Arin's voice made Axel start in surprise. He stood up straight and turned around, facing him, "You must be my cousin."

"Uh, yeah, I have a name, just like you do, airhead." He huffed, jutting one hip out and glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 pm

The sound of Arin's voice made Axel start in surprise. He stood up straight and turned around, facing him, "You must be my cousin."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Axel peered around the backyard with wonder, walking down. He stuck his hand out in the waterfall and trailed his fingers through the water with a pensive smile. Such a nice garden. It was peaceful.

He hummed and bent down, gently sniffing at one of the flowers.

[ shaweet!~ ]

"You look like a duck when you do that." the boy commented while he leaned against one of the boulders with an ornate tribal carving, his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

[ no, that's totally okay! I like long replies x3 ]

Axel peered around the backyard with wonder, walking down. He stuck his hand out in the waterfall and trailed his fingers through the water with a pensive smile. Such a nice garden. It was peaceful.

He hummed and bent down, gently sniffing at one of the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:23 pm

"Yes, I believe we will," Axel replied in an easy manner, his hand lightly gripping the queen's. His aunt was a kind woman and he liked her already, despite just meeting her.

Axel could get along with most people, if he chose to. He forced himself to treat all adults respectfully- his father would beat his butt if he didn't- but other kids were another matter.

[ sorry about the really long posts on this thread xDD i'm really passionate about this section~ ]

The queen smiled in happiness and relief at that answer, pulling open the curtain that led to the outside. Out in the garden was a simple stone walkway with small waterfalls and pools of fresh water on either side of the walkway before a grassy area of green met the edge of the gray stones, flowers popping up here and there and giving the place a wonderful colored feeling. Silk curtains that swayed softly in the breeze hung from beams streaked from roof to roof of the palace in order to provide shade in some areas.

"I'll send Arin out here when he gets home." she told the little one before turning and disappearing back behind the curtain, padding back toward her sister and brother-in-law with a gentle pearly white grin.

And speaking of the devil, the kid with the short brunette hair entered the open palace curtains and looked around, a grimace on his face. He was only wearing a simple gray wrap-around on his waist to keep his genitals from being exposed, a white artistic pattern decorating the bottom, slightly torn hem of the clothing item. There was blue slightly opaque tribal paintings that symbolized a warrior in training along his chest, shoulders, and neck.

The king smiled once he saw his son. Ah, a true young man indeed. Of course, his opinion was biased.

The queen was relieved to see her son at last, and was even more thrilled that he wasn't scathed. "Your new friend is outside in the garden. Please be nice to him."

He grumbled an acknowledgement and padded to the back, a glare in his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

"Yes, I believe we will," Axel replied in an easy manner, his hand lightly gripping the queen's. His aunt was a kind woman and he liked her already, despite just meeting her.

Axel could get along with most people, if he chose to. He forced himself to treat all adults respectfully- his father would beat his butt if he didn't- but other kids were another matter.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Deciding that he'd behave for now, Axel looked to his parents for permission. When they gave the okay, he beamed and held his hand out to the queen so that she could lead the way to the backyard.

The queen smiled and took his hand, a bit smaller than her own, and turned, leading Axel gracefully to the backyard door which was a long ways down the castle. Many queens would have long dresses with trains, poofy sleeves, and a corset. However, this is Atlantis we're talking about. An ancient civilization that enjoys quick flight and no dilly dallying. So even the royals were dressed in light, short attire in order to move around at a faster pace.

The queen was dressed in a simple pearl white linen skirt that tapered off to a point on both front and back, the material wrapping like loose mummy material around the tops of her thighs before stopping at her hips. Above her hips was nothing but naked olive skin, though once you reached her cleavage it was covered by the same pearl white cloth, wrapped around that area in a secure grip and then clipped in the middle to give it a sweetheart neckline.

Her feet were bare however, in order to run quickly without being sidetracked by things such as shoes. That's how the Atlanteans dressed. Deal with it.

Looking down at him again, she smiled. "I hope you like my son, Axel. I'm sure you two will get along just fine."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Deciding that he'd behave for now, Axel looked to his parents for permission. When they gave the okay, he beamed and held his hand out to the queen so that she could lead the way to the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Axel blinked his dark brown eyes up at her and with a little tilt of his head, he replied, "It's alright," He smiled brightly, the critical look vanishing in his gaze. His aunt seemed nice enough, though his uncle hadn't said a word of welcome yet.

Axel was a perceptive boy and picked up on subtle things easily.

The queen smiled at him lovingly and looked back at his parents. "He's adorable!" she looked back down at Axel. "I can take you out to the backyard while you wait for him, if you'd like, dear."

The king looked down at the devil offspring and snorted, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Axel blinked his dark brown eyes up at her and with a little tilt of his head, he replied, "It's alright," He smiled brightly, the critical look vanishing in his gaze. His aunt seemed nice enough, though his uncle hadn't said a word of welcome yet.

Axel was a perceptive boy and picked up on subtle things easily.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

The queen, a middle aged woman with brunette hair that had a few gray streaks along the bangs, smiled warmly down at him before looking to his parents and smiling widely. She greeted them with the gentleness and authority a royal should have, though it was evident her gratitude for their arrival went far passed queenly respect. She loved her sister and brother-in-law.

The king, however, seemed to hold a bit of a grudge against his wife's brother-in-law. They were friends a long while ago, but after something had happened (that the queen wasn't aware of) they had become mortal enemies.

"I apologize, young Axel, that my son isn't here yet." the queen frowned. "He must have been held up by one of our citizens on his way home."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:34 pm

This mentioned cousin was not sure how he felt about his parents dragging him off to the castle to visit. They assured him that he would not be bored- his cousin Arin was the same age as he and they said the two could become playmates.

Axel wasn't so sure. He envisioned his cousin to be spoiled and annoying. If he was, Axel would be sure to pinch him hard when no one was looking to see how loud he could squeal. Axel was cruel like that to those he didn't like. It was all childish petulance, though.

Axel was really a sweet boy, but he was as mischievous as an imp. He had a bright, vibrant smile that often made people- especially grown ups- think he was the perfect angel. But Axel was a pro at setting traps and pulling pranks.

As they arrived at his cousin's castle, Axel looked around with dark eyes that were narrowed slightly, criticizing his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 pm

The lands in which he lived were extremely unique. An island completely surrounded by waterfalls that drifted off into absolutely nothing? No bottom and only skies above? If there was any other word to describe it besides 'unique', you go ahead and let me know. The one in which I am speaking about was -- and is -- a prince. Royalty of the Atlantean empire. Yes, I said it -- Atlantean. Though you may have thought that it was a made up legend, it's real. And it's deep within the Earth, hiding from everything and everyone in order to keep itself safe. And though you may think that they would be an old civilization, having no knowledge of technology or flying equipment, you would be wrong yet again. They have better technology that you can only possibly dream of. Using flying statues of marine animals that only powered on when they used their lifesource -- ice blue glowing crystals hanging around their neck -- the vehicles moved faster than any other thing on this planet. And yet they could control it.

Back to the prince, since that's who you really want to hear about, not some culture that's only just barely been discovered. No, of course not. The prince went by the name Arin (an extremely shorter version than the actual version his parents gave him), and he was a unique young man. At only ten years old he was already extremely intelligent and had everything in the land he could want. Except for a companion. Not like a lover, but a friend. However, he was certain that whoever would come over that day would change that.

His cousin and aunt and uncle were coming over to the palace, and his mother had sent him on an errand to pick up a few things before they arrived. Dinner things, he supposed. After all, it was live lobster and fish.

He wondered what his cousin was like. Would he be nice? Mean? Indifferent? He hoped, no matter what, he would at least have a toy to play with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Atlantis-
Jump to: