Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Axel grimaced slightly, crossing his arms over his chest, "I don't think that would be the best idea, Arin."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:34 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Axel wasn't sure how he felt about actually living in the castle. It put him in the radar of the king and Arin...That was risky. But it also put him closer to Natasha. "Where would I room?"
"With me!" Arin grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Axel wasn't sure how he felt about actually living in the castle. It put him in the radar of the king and Arin...That was risky. But it also put him closer to Natasha. "Where would I room?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Axel paused and looked at him with copious amounts of uncertainty, "Stay here at the castle, you mean? I don't know, Arin.."
Arin pouted up at him. "Please?~ It'll make me really happy!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:51 am

Axel paused and looked at him with copious amounts of uncertainty, "Stay here at the castle, you mean? I don't know, Arin.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:20 am

'No, no, everyone is fine," Axel assured him quickly, "They weren't happy about me spending so much time training, so I stayed home for a bit. No big deal."
"Oh..." Arin frowned. "Well," he nibbled on his lip, "if you told them you were staying with me, wouldn't they feel a bit better? They know I take care of you..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 pm

'No, no, everyone is fine," Axel assured him quickly, "They weren't happy about me spending so much time training, so I stayed home for a bit. No big deal."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"Stuff at home," Axel waved his hand, "It's not important, you don't need to hear about it."
"Oh, did something happen to your parents?" Arin got a worried look on his face. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:52 pm

"Stuff at home," Axel waved his hand, "It's not important, you don't need to hear about it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm

"Things have just been..busy," Axel muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.
Arin tilted his head. "Busy? How so?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:46 pm

"Things have just been..busy," Axel muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm

The young warrior steadied both himself and Arin by grabbing onto his waist lightly. He didn't want to go toppling over, "How, uh, how have you been?"
Arin seemed to purr. "Sad. Why did you leave me last week?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 pm

The young warrior steadied both himself and Arin by grabbing onto his waist lightly. He didn't want to go toppling over, "How, uh, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 pm

"Arin," Axel murmured in surprise. He hadn't seen his brother for a while now, "Hi."
Arin almost tackled him, wrapping his arms loosely around the male's neck and pecking him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

"Arin," Axel murmured in surprise. He hadn't seen his brother for a while now, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

He called out Natasha's name as he searched down the halls. But he couldn't find the boy anywhere. Not in the kitchen or any of the rooms he cleaned regularly. Axel frowned and paused. He couldn't have been killed already..could he?
And there was Arin as if on cue, skipping down the hallway toward Axel. "Axxie!~" He cooed with a giggle, swaying his arms.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm

He called out Natasha's name as he searched down the halls. But he couldn't find the boy anywhere. Not in the kitchen or any of the rooms he cleaned regularly. Axel frowned and paused. He couldn't have been killed already..could he?
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 pm

It took a bit of time, but Axel did manage to get his aunt back to his home safely. The fact that Natasha was adamant on staying had him all pent up. He had to get back to the castle as quickly as possible. Who knows when the king and Arin would decide to get rid of the beautiful boy. Axel couldn't accept that. He wouldn't.

He walked down the corridor, glancing around. He just needed to see Natasha, to make sure he was alright.
Natasha was in the kitchen again, this time cooking sweets: strawberry tart. As he rolled the dough, he hummed softly, a peaceful expression on his face before a rough, callosed hand wrapped around his head, silencing his scream of shock as he was dragged backward into the darkness of the pantry.

There was an escape door in the back of the pantry must like the wardrobe of Narnia in case the palace was taken over by an enemy, and Natasha only had to feel his feet dragging backward to know that that was where they were going. And that terrified him even more.

Because what if no one found him? Maybe this was his time to die. As his mind translated that, he closed his eyes, giving way to slumber.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:09 pm

It took a bit of time, but Axel did manage to get his aunt back to his home safely. The fact that Natasha was adamant on staying had him all pent up. He had to get back to the castle as quickly as possible. Who knows when the king and Arin would decide to get rid of the beautiful boy. Axel couldn't accept that. He wouldn't.

He walked down the corridor, glancing around. He just needed to see Natasha, to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 am

[ Time skip to after he gets the Queen to safety or something? ]
[ yeah, sure ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:46 pm

[ Time skip to after he gets the Queen to safety or something? ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 pm

"Neither is staying in a place where your life is threatened," He shot back with a scowl.
Natasha shook his head, still not in the mood to argue about it. He had made his final decision, and Axel was well aware of that.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm

"Neither is staying in a place where your life is threatened," He shot back with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Axel knew that there was no way to win this argument right now. Natasha was too adamant about staying. The warrior-in-training just shook his head, "Fine, but don't think I'm just going to forget about you, Natasha. I won't rest until you're safe too."
"That's not healthy." Natasha grumbled while continuing to work for the chef.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Axel knew that there was no way to win this argument right now. Natasha was too adamant about staying. The warrior-in-training just shook his head, "Fine, but don't think I'm just going to forget about you, Natasha. I won't rest until you're safe too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Atlantis-
Jump to: