Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 am

Persephone snorted, "Yeah, right. He's the God of War, Eli. He doesn't need to be afraid. I think he's just willing to make his mother happy."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Caro came down here willingly. If he can, others can too!" Seph smiled brightly.
"Caro came down because he's a lap dog and listens to his mother's every command because he's afraid he'll be whipped."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:54 am

"Caro came down here willingly. If he can, others can too!" Seph smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

Persephone shrugged, "Eh, stole, got. Whatever. I let bygones be bygones. The point is, you can have other people in your life."
"No, I can't. Unless I steal them. That's my point. No one ever willingly wants to be with me." He rested his head harshly against his desk, wanting to cry and shout at the same time.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:50 am

Persephone shrugged, "Eh, stole, got. Whatever. I let bygones be bygones. The point is, you can have other people in your life."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:48 am

"You got a wife!" She pouted, "So obviously you can have people. A boyfriend would be good for you!"
"I stole a wife. Big difference."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 am

"You got a wife!" She pouted, "So obviously you can have people. A boyfriend would be good for you!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 am

Persephone flitted around to his side of the desk and wrapped her arms around him, "Eli, don't be so cold! It would be nice for you to have some other friends! A boyfriend, perhaps? I'm obviously not enough to fill that void in your life!"
Eli flinched and shook his head. "I'm not meant for a boyfriend, Seph. Or even a girlfriend. I'm a God. A banished God, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Persephone flitted around to his side of the desk and wrapped her arms around him, "Eli, don't be so cold! It would be nice for you to have some other friends! A boyfriend, perhaps? I'm obviously not enough to fill that void in your life!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm

"There you go again!" She whined and jumped up, pointing at him, "Stop acting so tough. I've known you long enough to see through the wall you put up."
He let out a frustrated breath. He really wasn't in the mood to get in a shouting match. "There isn't a wall. Maybe before. But now that's just... Me."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 pm

"There you go again!" She whined and jumped up, pointing at him, "Stop acting so tough. I've known you long enough to see through the wall you put up."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"I've done that plenty," Seph said dismissively, waving her hand, "You get over that kind of thing quickly. This is something else."
"S-Something else?" Damn it all to- well... Why couldn't she just let it go?! "I'm fine, Persephone. Just a bit tired. Nothing I can't deal with."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 pm

"I've done that plenty," Seph said dismissively, waving her hand, "You get over that kind of thing quickly. This is something else."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 pm

"Honestly, Eli, I'm a goddess. Circles are the least of my worries," Persephone plopped down in the chair that sat in front of his desk. Folding her hands delicately in her lap, she leaned forward, inspecting him with narrow-eyed scrutiny, "Something is bothering you, love," she said finally.
Eli couldn't help but wince just a bit. Was it really that cruelly obvious? No, it had to be something else... Make something up, fast! "It's nothing, I'm just annoyed by Essele barging into my office while I was working."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

"Honestly, Eli, I'm a goddess. Circles are the least of my worries," Persephone plopped down in the chair that sat in front of his desk. Folding her hands delicately in her lap, she leaned forward, inspecting him with narrow-eyed scrutiny, "Something is bothering you, love," she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

She pushed the door open and skipped inside, "It's getting so late! You should be getting ready for bed, Eli," Seph tutted lightly.
Eli felt a pinch in his heart. There was no one he was expecting to be in bed with him. That bed was empty. Cold. Loveless. And it was depressing.

The God shook his head. "No. I have work to do. You're the one who should be heading to bed. You need your rest. Circles aren't attractive." He smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

She pushed the door open and skipped inside, "It's getting so late! You should be getting ready for bed, Eli," Seph tutted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 pm

It was getting late, but Seph walked down to Eli's office and knocked on his door lightly, "Eli?" She called softly, "Are you still in there?"
"Come in."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 pm

It was getting late, but Seph walked down to Eli's office and knocked on his door lightly, "Eli?" She called softly, "Are you still in there?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm

[ I'mma skip to after they've hung out. Seph lets them spend the night there and maybe she could go talk with Eli? ]
[ okay~ ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 pm

[ I'mma skip to after they've hung out. Seph lets them spend the night there and maybe she could go talk with Eli? ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Seph was skipping down the hall, her white dress swishing around her legs, "Esele!" The blonde squealed when she saw the other goddess exit Eli's office. Rushing over to her, Persephone beamed, "What are you doing down here?!"

Esele smiled, "We've come to visit!"
[ Aand... Now's when I don't know what to put xD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Seph was skipping down the hall, her white dress swishing around her legs, "Esele!" The blonde squealed when she saw the other goddess exit Eli's office. Rushing over to her, Persephone beamed, "What are you doing down here?!"

Esele smiled, "We've come to visit!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 pm

[ O.o Should I still play Seph? ]
[ Yeah, you can xD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:52 pm

[ O.o Should I still play Seph? ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next