Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Stannis blinks at him and smiles slightly," Can i try something really quick?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Only when the small horde had crossed the median and disappeared into the woods oppisite did Stan dare to move his head to look down on Sasha," Are you ok?" He whispers hoarsely

Sasha shifted a bit to look up at him. He nodded his head. "Y-Yeah, I think so."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Only when the small horde had crossed the median and disappeared into the woods oppisite did Stan dare to move his head to look down on Sasha," Are you ok?" He whispers hoarsely
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Sasha's breathing was shuddering and neevous, his gaze watching the walkers anxiously. His gun was on his horse... Which... Hopefully was still alive.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

The first walker appears no more than five feet away, a woman missing her bottom jaw, maybe a waitress at some point though now the smock was rotted and covered with blood. Her feet shuffled loudly as she makes her way slowly to the road. More begin to appear, shuffling toward the road like a twisted parade..

The weight above Sasha freezes, almost like he was made of stone. His breathing was shallow and quick and his heart was racig with adreniline..
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Sasha let out a muffled grunt from the surprise of the weight before silencing, looking around with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:26 pm

" Stop it," the voice snaps softly," They are all around us," the grip became tighter and a weight pressed down on him from above. There was a soft shuffling sound from the surrounding forest...
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Sasha blinked open his eyes in surprise, frozen in place before his eyes narrowed and he slightly struggled.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Stan watched him silently and hesitantly slides into the sleepig bag, turning away and closing his eyes

-T I M E . S K I P-

A hand covered Sasha's mouth, jolting him awake," Don't. Move." A faintly accented voice hissed in his ear
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm

He nodded, a frown on his face. He felt guilty for making them stop after learning that information, but... They would leave early the next dawn, so... That would be enough time... Right?

The brunette hummed and stood, grabbing his own thick mat and blanket and laying them on the grass five feet away from the blonde Brit, laying down on them and rolling onto his side, his back facing the male.

"Let's get some rest."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 pm

" Hopefully where i left them," He lies back and glances at Sasha," We moved into the old airforce. Base that i visited once before, we're just hanging out in a bunker, we've been running out of food though and i'm the only one strong enough to go out,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:09 pm

He nodded, laying on the grass and closing his eyes. "Do you know where they are now?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:06 pm

" Like you said 'its ok'," Stan hums and smiles," But my family got here safe and sound, no one was infected on the ship so... Not much more i could ask for," he leans back and closes his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 pm

"Ah, I see..." He nodded, looking at him. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:03 pm

" When Sh*t went down, i grabbed my family and fled to the coast, " he sighs and rests his head in his hands," I had to kill a few fishermen who wouldnt allow us to board. When i fought, one set my jacket in fire and well... You can guess the rest,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 pm

He nodded, putting away the two bottles of nail polish and blowing on his nails.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Stan barely supresses a roll of his eyes," Well, I was part of the royal airforce ever since i left college, had a cute little apartment looking over the city, i had a few relationships but nothing too serious. With both boys and girls," he shrugs and smiles slightly," I was a commander of over thirty different battalions, like a minor general... When it all went down, i was on leave... They never had the chance to call..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Sasha hummed, blowing on his nails and pulling out a thin nailart brush, beginning to expertly draw flowers on his nails with a paler pink. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm

" Hmmph well," He sighs," Its only fair if i tell you my story too, if youd want to, of course," he watches in confusion, nail polish? Out here... The scent would most likely draw... Attention
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Sasha nodded, taking out a bottle of hot pink nailpolish and beginning to paint his long, manicured nails. "I don't feel any neccessity to lie to you or keep the truth hidden."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Stan blinks slowly at him," This is... Pretty personal isnt it? What you are telling me?" His voice is gentle and his gaze concerned
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Shasta shrugged. "It's ok. It's not as bad as the RGR that his father did to me. That's what drove me from the city to the country. I'll never tell Alan, but... I don't really plan on going back. Not to that. Sure, his father's dead now, but... If I hadn't killed him, both Jayden and I would still be in danger."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 pm

" Ah well..." Stan falters and his smile fades," I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Placing the clip in his hair, he leaned back against the tree and popped a nail file from his pocket, beginning to treat his nails. "My boyfriend got bit at work. We had no idea what was going on. We just thought it was some crazy guy. The next morning... He shifted. I don't know why it took such a fast time. Maybe because of the amount of blood he lost. But he tried to attack me. I got out with only the clothes on my back. I had been travelling for weeks until I found Jayden's father's colony."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 pm

" And when the fall came?" Stan hums, his gaze never leaving Sasha's face," How did you make our grand escape?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: