Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm

"Whatever- can we just find someone to take clothes from already?" the tall ghost snapped, scowling.

Robin hummed, "Yeah, it's the same for me. I mean, I've shared the bed with my friends and all, but.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"You know I hate having too many people in the house," Jag snarled, his eyes narrowing in irritation, "How many people do we need to kill or chase away before everyone gets the point that they aren't welcome here."

Robin sighed, "Cairie, if you're uncomfortable, I'll go sleep on the couch."
"No, I'm not uncomfortable, I just... It's been a long time since I've been in the same bed as another man." Cairie murmured softly, gaze slightly clouded though he tried to keep his mood bright. He didn't like getting sad.

Kal sighed, rolling his eyes. "Oh, Jag, relax! God, you're so uptight all the time." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 pm

"You know I hate having too many people in the house," Jag snarled, his eyes narrowing in irritation, "How many people do we need to kill or chase away before everyone gets the point that they aren't welcome here."

Robin sighed, "Cairie, if you're uncomfortable, I'll go sleep on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Jag sighed and nodded, "We have to be careful, though. There's no need to stir up suspicion. We don't need anyone else poking around our home."

Robin peeked one eye open at him, "You don't need to lay so far away, you know. The bed is pretty big."
[ getting bored... ]

"We need them to poke around. Maybe if creepy people just start... showing up," Cairie smiled wickedly. "Then we won't have to do all the work ourselves."

Cairie nodded. "Yes I do."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Jag sighed and nodded, "We have to be careful, though. There's no need to stir up suspicion. We don't need anyone else poking around our home."

Robin peeked one eye open at him, "You don't need to lay so far away, you know. The bed is pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Jag followed him, "Don't get into too much trouble, Kal," he muttered, "We're out here for clothes. That's it."

Robin nearly collapsed on the bed, sighing and rubbing his eyes.
 "And what, you think a neighbor's going to walk up and just strip?" Kal shot back while looking at Jag with narrowed eyes. "We have to think up a plan. We have to pick a victim."

Cairie was a little more hesitant. He sat on the edge of the bed before laying on the smallest amount of space possibly, half of his body hanging off the edge.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Jag followed him, "Don't get into too much trouble, Kal," he muttered, "We're out here for clothes. That's it."

Robin nearly collapsed on the bed, sighing and rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Jag smirked, "That's true. Some of the neighbors are bound to have something I'd like to wear."

Robin led him back into the bedroom, "Let's just get some rest for now. It's been a long day."
Cairie nodded, following him.

Kal hummed and wandered out of the house entirely, walking over to some rose bushes and playing with the petals.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 am

Jag smirked, "That's true. Some of the neighbors are bound to have something I'd like to wear."

Robin led him back into the bedroom, "Let's just get some rest for now. It's been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 am

"We'll just have to 'borrow' some clothes, then," Jag hummed, frowning, "Though they both seem kind of small. Not sure if I can fit into their clothes."

Robin hesitated then nodded, "Alright, I'll sleep in the bed with you tonight."
"Hmm..." Kal looked outside the window, blinking slowly. "Maybe we don't have to borrow from them..."

Cairie nodded, continuing to tremble.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 am

"We'll just have to 'borrow' some clothes, then," Jag hummed, frowning, "Though they both seem kind of small. Not sure if I can fit into their clothes."

Robin hesitated then nodded, "Alright, I'll sleep in the bed with you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 am

Jag appeared beside his boyfriend, his eyes narrowed, "Unfortunately, you're right. They really are idiots. Or they are just hard headed."

Robin cleared his throat, holding onto Cairie though he tried to appear calm, "Yeah..I'll..I'll have to call an exterminator right away."
Kal chewed on his lip in thought. "But it's not as if we can appear in these clothes. They won't give us a second glance. We need to look like we belong in their time."

Cairie nodded vigorously. "Don't leave me." He murmured against his chest while shaking. "I don't want to be alone up here."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:08 am

Jag appeared beside his boyfriend, his eyes narrowed, "Unfortunately, you're right. They really are idiots. Or they are just hard headed."

Robin cleared his throat, holding onto Cairie though he tried to appear calm, "Yeah..I'll..I'll have to call an exterminator right away."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 am

Robin cringed at the sudden noise coming from the kitchen. No, it had to be all his imagination. There was no such thing as ghosts and hauntings. It was all make believe.
Cairie squeaked and attacked Robin, hugging him for dear life. "Oh my god if there's rats in the kitchen or something I'm never going to enter there in a million gazillion years!"

The ghost downstairs heard Cairie's comment and rolled his eyes, placing on hand on his hip. "Honestly, they're morons. We're going to have to do something about this, (name here). If we can't scare them out, we're going to have to show ourselves and storytell them out."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

Robin cringed at the sudden noise coming from the kitchen. No, it had to be all his imagination. There was no such thing as ghosts and hauntings. It was all make believe.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 am

He scowled and looked back at the two intruders in his home. He wanted them /gone/. Forever.

Robin paused and exhaled heavily, "Only one bed?..Well, I can sleep on the couch, if you'd prefer."
The ghost downstairs entered the kitchen as if there were no intruders in his home, humming as he clanged around with pots and pans. Damn, even though he was a ghost he was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 am

He scowled and looked back at the two intruders in his home. He wanted them /gone/. Forever.

Robin paused and exhaled heavily, "Only one bed?..Well, I can sleep on the couch, if you'd prefer."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 am

He scoffed, "That's because you want it all the time. You can't expect me to have sex 24/7."

Robin shook his head, blinking rapidly, "Yes, sleep. I...I REALLY need to get some sleep," he murmured, heading toward the stairs.
The ghost laughed and shook his head, vanishing. "You really don't know yourself, do you."

Cairie blinked. "The only bed here, Robin, is the one up here."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:00 am

He scoffed, "That's because you want it all the time. You can't expect me to have sex 24/7."

Robin shook his head, blinking rapidly, "Yes, sleep. I...I REALLY need to get some sleep," he murmured, heading toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 am

The ghost glared at his boyfriend, nearly rolling his eyes, "You never sleep- you never did when we were alive either. It's always the same with you."

Robin's eyes widened as he felt a teasing touch against him. It wasn't like he'd never felt that kind of thing before- but he knew that there was no one there touching him.
Cairie raised a manicured eyebrow. "Robin?"

The ghost pouted. "Aw, come on, don't be mean!" He glided over to his boyfriend's side and looked up at him. "Don't be mad at me!~ I can't help it! You never wanna help me with it!~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 pm

The ghost glared at his boyfriend, nearly rolling his eyes, "You never sleep- you never did when we were alive either. It's always the same with you."

Robin's eyes widened as he felt a teasing touch against him. It wasn't like he'd never felt that kind of thing before- but he knew that there was no one there touching him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:00 pm

- His boyfriend had a very annoyed look on his face, as if his patience was wearing thin. He was dressed similarly, though his clothes looked a little more for for wearing out. "Then we'll have to do worse things to them," he said gruffly. -

Robin rubbed his eyes, "I think..I think I need to get some sleep. I'm having some weird hallucinations."
"Aw." The feminine ghost walked over to Robin and gripped his groin with a teasing hand, rubbing along the covered area. "What's the fun in sleep?~"

Cairie nodded. "We both need to be getting to bed."

[ my ghost is a wh*re o-o XD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 pm

- His boyfriend had a very annoyed look on his face, as if his patience was wearing thin. He was dressed similarly, though his clothes looked a little more for for wearing out. "Then we'll have to do worse things to them," he said gruffly. -

Robin rubbed his eyes, "I think..I think I need to get some sleep. I'm having some weird hallucinations."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Robin's eyes were wide, though he didn't make a sound. He just stared past Cairie, at the shadows. When the shriek ripped through the house, he winced and covered his ears.
"Jesus, they won't leave, will they." A brunette male with extremely long hair glared at the friends who had inhabited their house. He crossed his arms over his chest, one hip jutted out. He was wearing lightweight white pants and a white peasant's shirt. It was sleeping clothes, but it wasn't like he cared. He was dead. He looked over at his boyfriend, an annoyed look in his eyes.

Cairie blinked in confusion, tilting his head. "Robin? What's wrong?" He looked behind him only to see his own shadow.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Robin's eyes were wide, though he didn't make a sound. He just stared past Cairie, at the shadows. When the shriek ripped through the house, he winced and covered his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next