Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:56 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Um, nothing!" Robin called, his voice slightly shaky, "Everything's fine!" Really, it was nothing to get freaked out over, right? Just some unsteady furniture in the basement.
"That doesn't sound like nothing." Cairie commented while standing in front of Robin. He stretched his arms above his head, and the shadow of a huge bulky man came up behind his own shadow on the wall. There was a knife in the stranger's hand, and was quickly slammed into Cairie's shadow repeatedly. Cairie's own shadow bowed over as a shriek sliced through the house.

Cairie blinked in surprise, standing straight and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 am

"Um, nothing!" Robin called, his voice slightly shaky, "Everything's fine!" Really, it was nothing to get freaked out over, right? Just some unsteady furniture in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 am

Robin could only spend so much time down there. He gave up when something fell over and nearly hit him. With a yelp, he went running back upstairs. Well...the water could wait.
Cairie sat bolt upright, the back of his hair all wild and spiked up due to being asleep. His eye makeup and lip gloss was smeared on one side of his face, making him look almost ugly. Almost. He threw his legs over the side of the bed with a deep breath and started toward the stairs. "Robin? Did something happen?" he asked while rubbing his eye.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 am

Robin could only spend so much time down there. He gave up when something fell over and nearly hit him. With a yelp, he went running back upstairs. Well...the water could wait.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 am

"Shit, this place is creepy," Robin muttered to himself as he reached the bottom of the stairs. The basement was dank and musty. He could hear pipes creaking and boards shifting around him, "Now where are the water pipes..."
... After about an hour Cairie was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 am

"Shit, this place is creepy," Robin muttered to himself as he reached the bottom of the stairs. The basement was dank and musty. He could hear pipes creaking and boards shifting around him, "Now where are the water pipes..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:50 am

He opened the door and warily peered down the steps. It was so dark that he couldn't see a thing. Robin fought off a wave of nervousness as he flicked the light-switch. It was dim and only provided a little light, so he got out his cell phone to help light the way as he cautiously made his way down.
 Nervously, Cairie slowly sat on the bed before he sighed softly and laid back. He had been told by the real estate agent and broker that the furniture within the house had been redone with new fabric, new sheets, and the windows had been refitted for new curtains. And it all looked new, too. Sure, the mattress may be the same, but... at least it was cleaned and everything. Though... the house still seemed to have a... familiar past.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

He opened the door and warily peered down the steps. It was so dark that he couldn't see a thing. Robin fought off a wave of nervousness as he flicked the light-switch. It was dim and only provided a little light, so he got out his cell phone to help light the way as he cautiously made his way down.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Robin walked over to the sink and turned the handle. At first, water sputtered out, but then it turned to a trickle and stopped. Sighing, he tried it again, but with no results, "Well, shit."

Pushing away from the sink, Robin wandered until he found what he assumed was the door to the basement. Guess he needed to check on some of the piping.
Cairie was upstairs in one of the rooms nearest the staircase, unpacking his boxes and setting them on the nightstand and dressers already in there. It seemed all the furniture you would ever need was here... But this was the only bed he had found in the entire house.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Robin walked over to the sink and turned the handle. At first, water sputtered out, but then it turned to a trickle and stopped. Sighing, he tried it again, but with no results, "Well, shit."

Pushing away from the sink, Robin wandered until he found what he assumed was the door to the basement. Guess he needed to check on some of the piping.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:59 pm

He rolled his eyes, "I'm getting a glass of water, so can you please let go?"
Cairie nodded and moved away, walking back upstairs to unpack.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 pm

He rolled his eyes, "I'm getting a glass of water, so can you please let go?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"...Thank you, Cairie, for that wonderfully helpful explanation."
He giggled. "You're welcome!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:55 pm

"...Thank you, Cairie, for that wonderfully helpful explanation."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Robin frowned, "Well what could it possibly be?"
"A shadow blob thingymabob!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Robin frowned, "Well what could it possibly be?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 pm

"...Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" Robin laid a hand on his forehead, "Do you feel sick or anything?"
Cairie slapped his hand away and fixed his foundation. "I didn't, okay! I'm telling you what I saw!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 pm

"...Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" Robin laid a hand on his forehead, "Do you feel sick or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 pm

"Holy shit, stop it!" Robin grumbled, trying to extract Cairie from clinging to him, "What did you see?"
"A big black shadow and it ran right through me and my head started to hurt and I saw pictures and then it hurt really bad and then I heard a voice and then I ran downstairs and then I saw you and then I hugged you and then you got really mad at me..." He started with vigor and intensity, though quieted and looked down at his twiddling thumbs with a pout. No one would believe him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:31 pm

"Holy shit, stop it!" Robin grumbled, trying to extract Cairie from clinging to him, "What did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Kai Park wrote:
Robin nearly pitched forward, his dark eyes widening as he steadied himself, "Jesus Christ, Cairie!" He yelped, "You nearly knocked me off my feet!" He sighed.
"I don't caree!" Cairie wailed, tightening his hold on Robin's shoulders and waist. "It's here! It's evil! It's going to TAKE ALL MY NAIL POLISH!" he screamed and hugged Robin tight. "I'M GOING TO DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Robin nearly pitched forward, his dark eyes widening as he steadied himself, "Jesus Christ, Cairie!" He yelped, "You nearly knocked me off my feet!" He sighed.
"I don't caree!" Cairie wailed, tightening his hold on Robin's shoulders and waist. "It's here! It's evil! It's going to EAT MEEE!" he screamed and hugged Robin tight. "I'M GOING TO DIE!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Robin hummed, dropping the last of the boxes in the front hall. Now that everything was inside, at least, he could relax. Stretching his arms above his head, he kicked off his tennis shoes and padded to the kitchen.
"Robinnn!" Cairie came flying down the hall, down the stairs, and into the kitchen, his legs immediately wrapping around the male's waist from behind as he hugged him for dear life. "I saw it againnn!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Robin hummed, dropping the last of the boxes in the front hall. Now that everything was inside, at least, he could relax. Stretching his arms above his head, he kicked off his tennis shoes and padded to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next