Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:36 pm

"It does seem..pretty peaceful around here," Daniel agreed.

Tugg glanced over at Daniel and Jayden. Obviously, he still didn't feel comfortable around here.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"The truth?" Daniel tilted his head.

"Yeah. That he came here for the safety. For the tranquility."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 pm

"The truth?" Daniel tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

"I can tell," He smiled slightly, looking a bit embarrassed, "And...Sasha? Has he been here long?"

"Sasha found the country colony a few months ago. He says he came to visit me and pick up Ryder. But I know the truth." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:29 pm

"I can tell," He smiled slightly, looking a bit embarrassed, "And...Sasha? Has he been here long?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Daniel took another bite of cake, "How have you been?"

Jayden shrugged. "Good. Once I left the city colony. Alan's taken care of me, and let's me bake all I want." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Daniel took another bite of cake, "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Daniel only responded with a shrug. He'd rather not talk about that.

Jayden nodded, the room growing awkwardly quiet.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Daniel only responded with a shrug. He'd rather not talk about that.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 am

He glanced over at him, "I can't really complain," he answered softly, "Life has been alright. I'm still alive and mostly healthy."

He nodded. "How are you faring after your... mm. Parents..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 am

He glanced over at him, "I can't really complain," he answered softly, "Life has been alright. I'm still alive and mostly healthy."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 am

As Daniel started to eat his cake, his gaze drifted over to the male's curled up together. He couldn't believe that it was actually his brother. He never thought he'd see him again.

Jayden sat beside Daniel with a smile. "How have you been? Besides the uh... the bullet wound. How have you been? I haven't seen you since you were... really, really little."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 am

As Daniel started to eat his cake, his gaze drifted over to the male's curled up together. He couldn't believe that it was actually his brother. He never thought he'd see him again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:54 am

The fact that Jay had offered cake was completely forgotten as Alan sat with Sasha curled up on his lap. He was comfortable and content with just sitting there.

The entire time this was happening, though, Jayden was exiting and entering the kitchen handing the kids their plates of cake. He would have handed Sasha and Alan pieces, but he knew that the countryman hadn't been this intimately close to another in a long time, and he thought the male deserved this moment of peace and serenity with Sasha.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:51 am

The fact that Jay had offered cake was completely forgotten as Alan sat with Sasha curled up on his lap. He was comfortable and content with just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 am

"Well, that means I won't have a problem getting you to cuddle with me," Alan laughed.

Sasha giggled and nodded, nuzzling his face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:45 am

"Well, that means I won't have a problem getting you to cuddle with me," Alan laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 am

"I can live with that. It's a nice compliment," Alan kissed his collarbone, "It also means I'm nice to cuddle with.~"

Sasha hummed with a soft purr. "You are!~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am

"I can live with that. It's a nice compliment," Alan kissed his collarbone, "It also means I'm nice to cuddle with.~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 am

He hugged him back, hands rubbing his back gently, "Really?~ A teddy bear?"

"Yeah!" Sasha squished him in a tighter hug. "I love to hug you, and you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! You're my teddy bear!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 am

He hugged him back, hands rubbing his back gently, "Really?~ A teddy bear?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh, of course! I wouldn't let anyone else touch me like this," He replied genuinely, smiling.

Sasha giggled and hugged him. "Good! My teddy bear!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 am

"Oh, of course! I wouldn't let anyone else touch me like this," He replied genuinely, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 am

"You're going to leave a mark," Alan sounded amused as he closed his eyes.

"That's the point, dummy~" Sasha giggled, the term loving as he nipped at the flesh again. "Just like I'm yours, I have to have my teddy bear all to myself!!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 am

"You're going to leave a mark," Alan sounded amused as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: