Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:54 pm

"I hope you don't mind," Alan murmured to Jayden, cuddling his face close to Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
He hummed,  glancing sideways at Sasha, "Well, I don't think anyone would expect it."

Sasha giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:47 pm

He hummed, glancing sideways at Sasha, "Well, I don't think anyone would expect it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 pm

He chuckled, "I can tell that you weren't expecting this at all."

"Well... Uh... No. No, not really."

"Told ya~" Sasha whispered into Alan's ear.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm

He chuckled, "I can tell that you weren't expecting this at all."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:33 pm

The Southerner had to laugh at the look on Jayden's face, "He /was/, but his plans had changed."

He blinked and nodded slowly. "O...kay..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 pm

The Southerner had to laugh at the look on Jayden's face, "He /was/, but his plans had changed."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:25 pm

"Hullo Jay," Alan peered at him over Sasha's shoulder, shooting him a smile, "Turns out Sasha is staying after all.~"

"But... You... He's..." Jayden pointed between them and the door. "Sasha's supposed to take... Guy... City... You...?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm

"Hullo Jay," Alan peered at him over Sasha's shoulder, shooting him a smile, "Turns out Sasha is staying after all.~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

The Southerner held him up by his bottom, smiling, "Well good, cause I wasn't planning on letting you go." He headed to the house, walking up the porch stairs and going inside.

Jayden lifted his head, about to ask if they wanted a piece of cake when he blinked in surprise, blue eyes widening. "What... You... Huh?" he garbled, his gaze flicking between Sasha and Alan.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm

The Southerner held him up by his bottom, smiling, "Well good, cause I wasn't planning on letting you go." He headed to the house, walking up the porch stairs and going inside.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:07 pm

"What is the matter with him being a little surprised?" Alan chuckled, kissing his cheek, "I don't want to set you down.~"

Sasha purred and wrapped his legs around the male's waist, hugging him and rested his head on his shoulder. "Okay~ I'm comfy anyway.~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 pm

"What is the matter with him being a little surprised?" Alan chuckled, kissing his cheek, "I don't want to set you down.~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 pm

"Mmm, no you don't~" Alan grinned and scooped him up in his arms.

Sasha giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck again. "Don't you think Jayden will be a little more than surprised at seeing us like this?~" he purred. "You can set me down.~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 pm

"Mmm, no you don't~" Alan grinned and scooped him up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:56 pm

"I think we should go inform Jayden that you're staying," Alan chuckled, "So he doesn't worry."

Sasha nodded, trying to get up but plopping back on his groin once he hit the countryman's strong arms around him. He giggled. "I have to get up."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 pm

"I think we should go inform Jayden that you're staying," Alan chuckled, "So he doesn't worry."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Alan grinned and kissed him back, purring happily and cuddling him close on his lap, "Good~ You're mine."

Sasha giggled and hugged him, snuggling against his chest.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Alan grinned and kissed him back, purring happily and cuddling him close on his lap, "Good~ You're mine."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"I'd rather have one of them go than you," Alan said seriously, looking at Sasha. He cupped one cheek lightly, "I want you safe."

Sasha hummed, gaze sparkling with love before he kissed him lightly again.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:42 pm

"I'd rather have one of them go than you," Alan said seriously, looking at Sasha. He cupped one cheek lightly, "I want you safe."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 pm

"We have plenty of able sentries that can show him the way," Alan assured him, his own lips curling into a smile, "They'll take him to the City Colony."

"Hmm... Are you alright with that, though?" He frowned and sat up, looking at him. "I'm the only one who really knows about..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:37 pm

"We have plenty of able sentries that can show him the way," Alan assured him, his own lips curling into a smile, "They'll take him to the City Colony."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 pm

[ Alan: /growl MINE. He's like a dog x3 ]

"No," His arms were like a cage, preventing Sasha from squirming away and preventing anyone from taking him away. No one would touch Sasha.

[ LOL country dog. HUNTING DOG. Mmhm. xD ]

Sasha smiled softly against Alan's neck before pecking it lovingly. "Okay.~ But what will we do about the guy?" He hummed, frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 pm

[ Alan: /growl MINE. He's like a dog x3 ]

"No," His arms were like a cage, preventing Sasha from squirming away and preventing anyone from taking him away. No one would touch Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: