Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:14 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
She sniffled and looked up. Avery, who was the boy holding her, nodded softly, "We're here," he answered, "Me and Tugg.."

He nodded. "That... That's good." There was relief in his voice. "Are you boys hurt?"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:09 pm

She sniffled and looked up. Avery, who was the boy holding her, nodded softly, "We're here," he answered, "Me and Tugg.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 pm

"N-No," Daniel's friend, Joanna, ducked back behind the tree, "But G-Gerad's dead!" She wailed, covering her face with her hands.

With her, two other boys crouched behind the tree. The skinnier one wrapped an arm around her shoulders, while the bigger boy- who looked about seventeen- leaned back. His leg was wrapped with cloth, though the wound was bleeding through.

Sasha took a step forward. "Sweetie, I'm... I'm sorry about Gerad... But are your other friends with you?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:57 pm

"N-No," Daniel's friend, Joanna, ducked back behind the tree, "But G-Gerad's dead!" She wailed, covering her face with her hands.

With her, two other boys crouched behind the tree. The skinnier one wrapped an arm around her shoulders, while the bigger boy- who looked about seventeen- leaned back. His leg was wrapped with cloth, though the wound was bleeding through.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 pm

"Daniel?" Slowly, a young girl around fifteen crept from her hiding place. Her dark brown hair hung in her face, slightly obscuring her blue-grey eyes, "You know Daniel?"

"Yes, sweetie, I do." Sasha looked at her with concerned dark eyes. "Are you alright dear? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:33 pm

"Daniel?" Slowly, a young girl around fifteen crept from her hiding place. Her dark brown hair hung in her face, slightly obscuring her blue-grey eyes, "You know Daniel?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:29 pm

"Stay away!" A scared, female voice piped up from behind the tree.

Sasha blinked and halted slowly. "Dear, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you. My name's Sasha. I'm Daniel's brother."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 pm

"Stay away!" A scared, female voice piped up from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 pm

There was another sound and Alan pulled Randy to a stop. He looked around with narrowed eyes, "It came from over there.."

Sasha got off the bike and walked with a little strut into the grasses and over to a small tree, his hair resting on one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:18 pm

There was another sound and Alan pulled Randy to a stop. He looked around with narrowed eyes, "It came from over there.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:13 pm

The countryside was pretty peaceful, aside from the motorcycle's roar. Alan had to stop and listen closely for any rustle that didn't sound like animals.

Sasha shut off the engine. "Guys, are you here?!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

The countryside was pretty peaceful, aside from the motorcycle's roar. Alan had to stop and listen closely for any rustle that didn't sound like animals.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Alan kept an eye out as he snapped the reins and sent Randy chasing after the motorcycle.

Sasha stopped and rested one high heeled boot on the dusty ground, looking around before he called the kids names, hair flying around his face.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Alan kept an eye out as he snapped the reins and sent Randy chasing after the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:42 pm

He untied the reins and swung himself up, blinking in the morning light.

Sasha started the motorcycle, quickly driving off. The loud sound should have alerted the kids of survivors.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:28 pm

He untied the reins and swung himself up, blinking in the morning light.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 pm

He moved away from the mat and approached Randy, "That's good," he smiled softly.

Sasha nodded, putting away his things before hopping on the cycle, seeming to fit with it.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:24 pm

He moved away from the mat and approached Randy, "That's good," he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 pm

He hopped up and brushed his pants off, "Uh, pretty good. You?"

Sasha shrugged and nodded. "Good. I don't remember any nightmares, so I'd say rather pleasant." He walked back over and folded up the mat after telling the countryman to get off it.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:58 pm

He hopped up and brushed his pants off, "Uh, pretty good. You?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 pm

He exhaled slowly and rubbed his eyes, "Good morning, Sasha.."

Sasha nodded, standing and placing the blanket in his pack on the cycle. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:54 pm

He exhaled slowly and rubbed his eyes, "Good morning, Sasha.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 pm

The movement made Alan jolt out of sleep and sit up, tensed.

Sasha jumped a bit and slid the rest of the way away, sitting up on his knees and folding up his blanket.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:50 pm

The movement made Alan jolt out of sleep and sit up, tensed.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Alan had one arm hooked around Sasha, keeping him nestled beside him. His other arm was slung above his head as he snorted softly.

Randy snorted as he grazed, his tail flicking.

Sasha blinked open his eyes and instantly stopped breathing. Too close. Too close. The long haired male slowly started to slide from the countryman's grasp to try and get to the grass and pack up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: