Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Trillian jumped up from the couch- this wasn't the first time he'd witnessed Soo get angry. Nor would it be the last. He narrowed his eyes at him, "Don't go all zombie horse with me!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:18 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Jude blinked, "Alright, you two..I think you should just calm down.."

"Just leave me out of your happy bubble," Trillian snapped, turning back around.
A demonic growl started to seep from the depths of Myungsoo's throat, the skin on his arms and neck becoming a menacing glowing orange as he got off of Jude's lap before his back bent backwards in an unnatural way.

And the next five seconds he was replaced by a horse with fire flaring from its nostrils, orange eyes blazing, and smoky tail lashing with anger. Black hooves danced along the tile flooring slowly as it tried to calm itself down, horseshoe markings burning themselves into the material of the floor.

Several pieces of hair were missing from the horse's body, such as on its back legs and rib area, while one half of its face was completely missing, giving way to a bony half-skeletal head and face. Blood oozed from its neck and bony areas permanently as if like decoration and it pawed at the ground while glaring at the snake in front of him, ready to take down the male that was pissing him off.

He was done with Trillian's attitude. With his sudden 180 degree change whenever Jude came into the house that ended up giving him whiplash for the next three days afterward. And he was going to show him exactly what he was going through every single time.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Jude blinked, "Alright, you two..I think you should just calm down.."

"Just leave me out of your happy bubble," Trillian snapped, turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 pm

"I never said there was anything wrong with you being happy," He retorted, "That's good for you."
Myungsoo growled, flames seeming to start to erupt underneath his skin, lighting his flesh in an orange glow.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm

"I never said there was anything wrong with you being happy," He retorted, "That's good for you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 pm

The snake let out an angered hiss as the dessert struck him. He turned around, his eyes going slitted like a snake's, "Don't go throwing food like a child."
Myungsoo's eyes turned fiery orange, different pumpkin colors like flames dancing in his large irises. "Don't go acting like some jealous skin of a snake just because I happen to be happy."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 pm

The snake let out an angered hiss as the dessert struck him. He turned around, his eyes going slitted like a snake's, "Don't go throwing food like a child."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 pm

He cradled his boyfriend with a sigh, "Don't listen to what he says. I know he's your best friend, but he's always been a big ole meanie."
Myungsoo sniffled. "Meanie Trillie. Meanie Trillie." He took a brownie and threw it at the back of Trillian's head. "MEANIE TRILLIE!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 pm

He cradled his boyfriend with a sigh, "Don't listen to what he says. I know he's your best friend, but he's always been a big ole meanie."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:34 pm

"Of course not!' Jude assured him, glaring at Trillian, "He's just mean."
Myungsoo whimpered and sniffled, burying his face in Jude's chest.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

"Of course not!' Jude assured him, glaring at Trillian, "He's just mean."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 pm

"What? Don't be ridiculous," he scowled.
Myungsoo pouted, eyes becoming larger as he looked up at Jude. "Am I ridiculous?" He asked with a trembling lip.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:11 pm

"What? Don't be ridiculous," he scowled.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm

"Be quiet, Soo," Trillian growled.
Myungsoo pouted at Trillian with large, sad eyes. "Why? We all know you like Will anyway..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:30 pm

"Be quiet, Soo," Trillian growled.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

"Oh yeah?" Jude grinned, "What show would that be?"
"Will and Grace!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 pm

"Oh yeah?" Jude grinned, "What show would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 am

"Get a room, you two," Trillian muttered as he flipped through the TV channels.

Jude rolled his eyes, "You sound like some jealous girl."
"It's cause Trilli's show isn't on!" Myungsoo piped up with an innocent smile, looking at Jude, a seemingly energetic pulse radiating throughout his being.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm

"Get a room, you two," Trillian muttered as he flipped through the TV channels.

Jude rolled his eyes, "You sound like some jealous girl."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Jude grinned, "I guess that's true," he replied, kissing his nose.
"Good!" Myungsoo giggled and nuzzled his face into Jude's neck for comfort, pleased with simply sitting there absorbing the male's warmth.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Jude grinned, "I guess that's true," he replied, kissing his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Jude was surprised for a moment, eyebrows raised, "A napkin would have been fine, Soo," he chuckled.
"No! It'd be a waste of brownie!" Myungsoo pouted up at him with an unhappy glare and frown.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Jude was surprised for a moment, eyebrows raised, "A napkin would have been fine, Soo," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Jude hummed happily, his hands stroking Soo's back, "..Whatever you say, Soo."
Myungsoo lifted his head and looked at Jude, his gaze trained on something.

"Brownie." He murmured with narrowed eyes before he leaned in and licked at the corner of Jude's mouth with the tip of his tongue before giggling and hiding his face in his shoulder.

"All gone!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Jude hummed happily, his hands stroking Soo's back, "..Whatever you say, Soo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next