Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:17 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Jude laughed and picked him up, "Running on smooth surfaces doesn't work for you, Soo,"
Myungsoo pouted and reached furry little front hooves for the huge brownie on a plate. "Browniee!~"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Jude laughed and picked him up, "Running on smooth surfaces doesn't work for you, Soo,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Trillian shrugged, "I suppose so. There's more than enough."
"Yayy!~" Myungsoo raced into the kitchen, but once he slid onto the kitchen floor, his movement immediately stopped. Sure, his legs were racing toward the counter, but he was still five feet from the area and was racing in the same spot. "Almost there! Almost there! I can see it! Brownie, come to me!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 am

Trillian shrugged, "I suppose so. There's more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:19 am

He kissed the ponies head lovingly, "Ah, how nice," he muttered.

Trillian walked back to the couch and plopped down.
Myungsoo whinnied and nuzzled Jude's cheek with a soft muzzle, giggling before he raced over to the couch and looked up at Trillian. "Can he have a brownie? Can he? Can he? Can he? Can he? Can he? Can he?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 am

He kissed the ponies head lovingly, "Ah, how nice," he muttered.

Trillian walked back to the couch and plopped down.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 am

Jude scooped him up with a laugh, "I can see you're in a good mood."
"I had brownies! Brownies! Brownies!" He nodded his fluffy head vigorously. "Trillian gave me brownies! Brownies! Brownies!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 am

Jude scooped him up with a laugh, "I can see you're in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:46 am

Jude smiled and came inside, stooping down and reaching a hand out to the plushy horse, "Hey Soo."

Trillian closed the door behind him and resisted the urge to roll his eyes.
 Myungsoo let out a whinny of happiness, yet in his excitement he had fallen over from the open door and landed flat on his stomach, stuffed legs splayed out behind him while his arms were in front of him. His chin rested on the hardwoods. He looked up at the male with a giggle. "Hii!~" He greeted, trying to get up but failing due to the silky fur.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Jude smiled and came inside, stooping down and reaching a hand out to the plushy horse, "Hey Soo."

Trillian closed the door behind him and resisted the urge to roll his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Trillian glanced down at the plushy horse and sighed, "Fine," the snake got up and walked over to the door, opening it. He already knew who'd be on the other side.

Jude narrowed his eyes slightly and nodded, "Hi, Trillian. Is Soo home?"
The plushy little horse came round the corner of the door, blinking up at Jude with large chocolate eyes. "Hii!~" He squeaked out with a giggle, tail swaying back and forth with excitement.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Trillian glanced down at the plushy horse and sighed, "Fine," the snake got up and walked over to the door, opening it. He already knew who'd be on the other side.

Jude narrowed his eyes slightly and nodded, "Hi, Trillian. Is Soo home?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 pm

There weren't many who knew about the Zodiac curse. Most humans were blissfully unaware of it. But not Jude. He was privy to most of the information- mainly because he was dating one of the Zodiac animals, the Horse. The tall, well muscled guy knocked lightly on Soo's door, humming as he waited for his boyfriend to answer.

Trillian wasn't very fond of Jude. He didn't think his best friend should be dating a human- it was risky. But he loved Myungsoo, so he'd never say that to his face.
Soo, in the form of a maple brown stuffed animal with silky fur and a short black mane, trotted to the door on cotton-stuffed legs. The Horse Zodiac was known for being a rather cheerful male, and when he was really excited he ended up becoming the most adorable plush you could possibly imagine, with large open chocolate eyes in order to take in the wonders of the world.

However, because of this trait he was unable to open the door. The plush whined softly as he stood up on unsteady hind legs, the cotton stuffed hooves shaking as he tried to reach the doorknob. It really sucked being like this and unable to shift quickly. If you shifted into something, you stayed like that for at least an hour and a half.

Myungsoo, or Soo for short, looked over at his best friend, a pout on his plushy thread lips. "Trillian!~" He called with a twinkle in his glassy eyes which could only indicate his begging. "Can you get the door?~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 pm

[ I'm not exactly sure how to start this off, so I'm winging it. ]

There weren't many who knew about the Zodiac curse. Most humans were blissfully unaware of it. But not Jude. He was privy to most of the information- mainly because he was dating one of the Zodiac animals, the Horse. The tall, well muscled guy knocked lightly on Soo's door, humming as he waited for his boyfriend to answer.

Trillian wasn't very fond of Jude. He didn't think his best friend should be dating a human- it was risky. But he loved Myungsoo, so he'd never say that to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]   t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

t e l l me what you w a n t to hear [Sakie]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4