Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 am

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
He hugged her back, shoulders shrugging quickly, "I figure that my life could be in danger no matter what I do, so it might as well be over something as important as this. I won't see you two be killed."
 The Queen smiled gently, maternal love in her gaze as she rested her fingertips lightly on his cheek. "My sweet, sweet Axel. You've always been a kind-hearted boy. And I appreciate your desire to assist my son and I. However... I will not ask for you to risk your life for us. You may be a warrior, but you are only one in training. You still have a lot to learn."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 am

He hugged her back, shoulders shrugging quickly, "I figure that my life could be in danger no matter what I do, so it might as well be over something as important as this. I won't see you two be killed."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 am

He slipped inside and gave her a quick hug, "Im sorry I couldn't talk him out of it. Arin just won't listen to reason. But I think I know a way to keep you and Natasha safe, at least for a while. You two and can live at my house. It won't be easy- I'll have to sneak you two out, but I think I can do it."

The queen blinked in surprise before sighing softly, gaze warm as she hugged him. "Oh Axel. I don't want you to risk your life, as well as your parents, to hide us."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:41 pm

He slipped inside and gave her a quick hug, "Im sorry I couldn't talk him out of it. Arin just won't listen to reason. But I think I know a way to keep you and Natasha safe, at least for a while. You two and can live at my house. It won't be easy- I'll have to sneak you two out, but I think I can do it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Axel cast a quick glance around before knocking on the door, "Aunt? Are you in there?" He asked in a hushed voice.

( You'll see. It's more of like a way to stall the execution cause Axel will obviously not let it happen )

The queen blinked in surprise. "Axel? Dear?" She stood slowly, as if she was like a robot, and walked to the door, opening it enough for the male to slip in.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Axel cast a quick glance around before knocking on the door, "Aunt? Are you in there?" He asked in a hushed voice.

( You'll see. It's more of like a way to stall the execution cause Axel will obviously not let it happen )
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

[ Ooh, I'm going to reply to this cause I have an idea ]

As Axel headed to the castle, he contemplated his idea over and over in his head. It was risky- then again, what wasn't risky anymore? Life had been turned upside down and shaken until he wasn't sure which way was the right way.

He didn't even know where he stood with Arin. Did he hate him? Would he have him killed as well? He loved his cousin- brother- whatever he was. But he couldn't stand by and watch him have his aunt and Natasha killed.

Were they even lovers anymore (if you could call them that)? Maybe knowing that they were brothers would be enough to deter Arin.

Right now, Axel was only focusing on one thing: getting the queen and Natasha to safety. He walked down the hall to the queen's chambers, hoping she'd be there.

[ o-o what's your idea? ]

The queen was sitting at her makeup table, a sad look on her face. These may just be her last days in this life. It would either be her husband or her adopted son that would come to her room to kill her. She was certain of it.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 pm

[ Ooh, I'm going to reply to this cause I have an idea ]

As Axel headed to the castle, he contemplated his idea over and over in his head. It was risky- then again, what wasn't risky anymore? Life had been turned upside down and shaken until he wasn't sure which way was the right way.

He didn't even know where he stood with Arin. Did he hate him? Would he have him killed as well? He loved his cousin- brother- whatever he was. But he couldn't stand by and watch him have his aunt and Natasha killed.

Were they even lovers anymore (if you could call them that)? Maybe knowing that they were brothers would be enough to deter Arin.

Right now, Axel was only focusing on one thing: getting the queen and Natasha to safety. He walked down the hall to the queen's chambers, hoping she'd be there.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:27 pm

He scowled, "You can fight it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 pm

"I tried to talk him out of it..but he won't listen to me," Axel shook his head. How could he be so helpless in a situation like this? He hated it.

He shook his head. "If it's meant to happen, it's meant to happen. It's hard to fight the universe."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

"I tried to talk him out of it..but he won't listen to me," Axel shook his head. How could he be so helpless in a situation like this? He hated it.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 pm

"Natasha," He said quickly, as soon as he found him, "You..you need to be careful. Arin...He's ready to let you and your..mother be killed.."

He looked over at him before sighing softly. "I knew he'd do something outrageous like that. He's an ambitious guy."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm

"Natasha," He said quickly, as soon as he found him, "You..you need to be careful. Arin...He's ready to let you and your..mother be killed.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Axel made a distressed noise in the back of his throat and went to find Natasha. He had to warn him.

Natasha was cleaning around the palace, as he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Axel made a distressed noise in the back of his throat and went to find Natasha. He had to warn him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Axel clenched his jaw, "I can't believe that. There's no way I can believe that."

"Well, you better find a way and start." He turned and stalked down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Axel clenched his jaw, "I can't believe that. There's no way I can believe that."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Axel pursed his lips, a hard look entering his eyes, "I know we aren't kids. We haven't been for a while now. That doesn't mean we have to change in a negative way. You can still be a good person- I still think you are, underneath all of your hate."

He shook his head. "No. That person you knew before, the one who loved to tease and push his cousin into the water... He's gone. He isn't coming back."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Axel pursed his lips, a hard look entering his eyes, "I know we aren't kids. We haven't been for a while now. That doesn't mean we have to change in a negative way. You can still be a good person- I still think you are, underneath all of your hate."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:17 pm

"You can," He argued, looking sad, "You have to try, Arin. You haven't been like this your whole life. We had plenty of good times as kids, remember?"

"We're not kids anymore, Axel!" He shrieked in frustration and anger, clenching his fists at his sides and closing his eyes tight before he inhaled a breath and looked up at him. "The sooner you figure that out the better. This isn't the fairytale we lived in any more. Times have changed. And so have we."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:16 pm

"You can," He argued, looking sad, "You have to try, Arin. You haven't been like this your whole life. We had plenty of good times as kids, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm

"Arin, he's not my lover," Axel flinched back and bit his lip, "But she's raised you like a mother! She might as well be your mother- and you'd just have her killed? You have to still love her!"

Arin clenched his teeth. "Love doesn't belong in my heart, Axel. It turns me into a monster. Do you see me? Do you see what this has turned me into?!" He gestured to himself. "I don't like being like this, Axel! I don't! But I can't stop it!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 pm

"Arin, he's not my lover," Axel flinched back and bit his lip, "But she's raised you like a mother! She might as well be your mother- and you'd just have her killed? You have to still love her!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Axel hurried down the hall after Arin. There had to be a way to calm the storm inside his brother. He winced- brother, that would take some getting used to.

"Arin, wait, please!"

"I don't want to hear it! Any of it!" Arin shouted, turning and glaring up at him with icy fury. "You're going to try to persuade me any way possible to not kill your little lover! Well too late! There's nothing you can do that will make me change my mind!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Axel hurried down the hall after Arin. There had to be a way to calm the storm inside his brother. He winced- brother, that would take some getting used to.

"Arin, wait, please!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Atlantis-
Jump to: