Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Take him to the bathroom and wake him up. He needs to get ready for the day," Seph huffed.

Caro frowned, "Is this really necessary..?"
"Monkey stole my poptart..." Eli cooed between a snore.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 pm

"Take him to the bathroom and wake him up. He needs to get ready for the day," Seph huffed.

Caro frowned, "Is this really necessary..?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 pm

"Pick him up," Persephone ordered.

Caro glanced at her warily, then scooped Eli up easily.
Eli snored softly in Caro's arms, instinctively cuddling to his chest and smacking his lips. "Warm warm warm warm..." He cooed between snores.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm

"Pick him up," Persephone ordered.

Caro glanced at her warily, then scooped Eli up easily.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 pm

"Sorry about this.." Caro murmured as he walked over to the bed, yanking the blankets away from Eli.
Eli shivered at the quick breeze along his naked torso before he acclimated and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 pm

"Sorry about this.." Caro murmured as he walked over to the bed, yanking the blankets away from Eli.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 pm

"Caaaaaaro!" Seph huffed as she sat up, "He pushed me! Now get him out of bed!"

Caro hesitated, "I don't think.."

"Now!"
Eli closed his eyes and went back to sleep. Annoying people interrupting his beauty slumber. Didn't they know it was hard to look this good?!
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 am

"Caaaaaaro!" Seph huffed as she sat up, "He pushed me! Now get him out of bed!"

Caro hesitated, "I don't think.."

"Now!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:48 am

"Maybe if you'd listen, I wouldn't have to resort to such methods," the goddess smirked.
Eli growled in annoyance and rolled over, purposefully knocking her off the bed gently. "Go away."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 am

"Maybe if you'd listen, I wouldn't have to resort to such methods," the goddess smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:40 am

Angrily, she leaned over and bit his shoulder, not enough to actually hurt- it was more of an expression of her annoyance, "I'll get Caro to drag you out of bed if I have to."
"OW! Hell." He grumbled, pulling his shirt down to investigate the bite. "You better hope that didn't bruise, girl, or you're in for a whoopin'. I have a concert tonight."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:39 am

Angrily, she leaned over and bit his shoulder, not enough to actually hurt- it was more of an expression of her annoyance, "I'll get Caro to drag you out of bed if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 am

"That's such a mean thing to say!" Seph pursed her lips unhappily, "We'll have to get you outta that mindset."
Eli facepalmed and buried his face back in the sheets. "Seph, just go drool over Edward..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:34 am

"That's such a mean thing to say!" Seph pursed her lips unhappily, "We'll have to get you outta that mindset."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:32 am

Caro had enough sense to duck, still looking confused.

"Nyeh!!!" Persephone whined and hugged him, "LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND, ELI. You need this!"
"No, you know what makes the world go round? Gravity. Apollo's gravitational pull upon all things human and natural. We are Gods. Love is not natural for us."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 am

Caro had enough sense to duck, still looking confused.

"Nyeh!!!" Persephone whined and hugged him, "LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND, ELI. You need this!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 am

"If you are to get a boyfriend, we need to train your mind into acting more open," Seph beamed, "We'll help you be friendly! Right, Caro?"

The God of War stood just outside the door, looking perplexed, "What is it you wanted me to do..?"
Eli groaned and finally took his pillow, throwing it like a flying saucer straight at Caro's head. "Both of you get the fuck out of my room. I'm tired and wish to sleep alone, thank you very much. And Seph." He rolled onto his side a bit to look at her. "Honey, I really don't need a boyfriend. I know you may think I do, but that's because you've had your nose stuck in Twilight for the past seven days."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 am

"If you are to get a boyfriend, we need to train your mind into acting more open," Seph beamed, "We'll help you be friendly! Right, Caro?"

The God of War stood just outside the door, looking perplexed, "What is it you wanted me to do..?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:14 am

"There is no time for that!" She pounced onto his bed like a cat, pawing at the sheets, "Your training begins today!"
Eli groaned into the sheets of his king-sized mattress. "What training...?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:11 am

"There is no time for that!" She pounced onto his bed like a cat, pawing at the sheets, "Your training begins today!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am

There was a wicked gleam in her pretty blue eyes as she rubbed her hands together, "This will be fun. Toodaloo!~" The goddess turned and flitted from his office, cackling.

THE NEXT DAY.

"ELI!" Persephone kicked Eli's door in and hopped into his bedroom, "Get up!"
Eli groaned and rolled over, covering his head with his black-sheeted pillow. "Go away!" He moaned, trying to rid his ears of the obnoxious sound of Persephone's voice. Granted, he loved her. But sometimes he just wanted to get some shut-eye before returning to the agonizingly slow job called God.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 am

There was a wicked gleam in her pretty blue eyes as she rubbed her hands together, "This will be fun. Toodaloo!~" The goddess turned and flitted from his office, cackling.

THE NEXT DAY.

"ELI!" Persephone kicked Eli's door in and hopped into his bedroom, "Get up!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 am

"I'm not giving up," Seph said stubbornly, looking down at him, "Project "Get Eli a Boyfriend" has officially begun!"
Eli facepalmed. "Seph..." He groaned out a warning, refusing to look at her as he continued to work with a narrowed gaze. "Please, get out. Go lie down. Go get some rest. Try to clear that pretty little head of yours of indecent thoughts."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 am

"I'm not giving up," Seph said stubbornly, looking down at him, "Project "Get Eli a Boyfriend" has officially begun!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:00 am

Persephone snorted, "Yeah, right. He's the God of War, Eli. He doesn't need to be afraid. I think he's just willing to make his mother happy."
He shrugged. "Well, a lap dog can do more than be afraid of its master." He returned to his work, picking up the page and setting it on a slowly growling pile on the other side of the desk. "And now that we've had that riveting conversation about how utterly alone I'm going to be for the next millennium, I really do need to get back to work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)   bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloodstains; ballrooms; we don't c a r e (sakie)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next