Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:22 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan glances at Sasha," So... Were you curious about Britain or something?"

Sasha nodded, focusing on the road. "My mother said that we could go there as a vacation, but... when the apocalypse happened..." His expression hardened. "Promises were broken."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Stan glances at Sasha," So... Were you curious about Britain or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan mounted the free white horse and waved a last time to Jayden before nodding slghtly to Sasha

"Come home safe." Jayden murmured to his cousin.

Sasha nodded and signaled for his mare to trot toward the gate.

Jayden waved to them even after they had their backs to him, a sad smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Stan mounted the free white horse and waved a last time to Jayden before nodding slghtly to Sasha
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:13 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" Sure, i will" he murmurs and quickly retreats out the door," Thank you.. Again.."

Jayden followed him before he leaned against the doorframe with a smile, nodding. "You're welcome. Any time."

Sasha hummed, hopping onto a black horse with a blonde mane.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 pm

" Sure, i will" he murmurs and quickly retreats out the door," Thank you.. Again.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan smiles and awkwardly pats his back," Y-Yeah... I do too... U-uhm..."

Jayden hummed and took a couple steps back, his hands clasped in front of him as he smiled. "I hope your injuries heal well. If they don't, come to me and I'll help you. Or try and find the things I showed you. Okay?~"

Sasha hummed and laughed softly, turning and walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Stan smiles and awkwardly pats his back," Y-Yeah... I do too... U-uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:04 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan nods and slings the bag over his shoulders, Barely flinching at the weight," Thanks Jayden.. For everything,"

Jayden nodded with a smile. "I hope we see each other again." He came over to him and hugged him gently.

Sasha hummed with a warm smile while watching his cousin and the stranger. Jayden was always a lovey sort of person.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Stan nods and slings the bag over his shoulders, Barely flinching at the weight," Thanks Jayden.. For everything,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan pauses but nods uncertainly, rubbing the bruises on one of his arms," Just call me Stan,"

Sasha hummed in intrigue, standing straight again and watching him with an interested gaze. He nodded his head in acknowledgement and looked at Jayden. "The horses are ready for departure."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Stan pauses but nods uncertainly, rubbing the bruises on one of his arms," Just call me Stan,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:58 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan took Sasha's hand and shook it firmly," nice to meet you, i'm Stannis-Las," Once again, his accent being revealed

Sasha blinked in surprise. "You're british?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Stan took Sasha's hand and shook it firmly," nice to meet you, i'm Stannis-Las," Once again, his accent being revealed
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 pm

[ /nodnod and Stan can learn a bit more about Jayden! cx ]

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan takes the bag carefully, marveling at it," Thanks..." Inwardly he was smacking himself

Jayden giggled. "You're welcome!~" he purred before turning and walking out of the house. He quickly returned with his cousin, who was an olive skinned male with dark hair reaching his tailbone, although it was currently in a half-ponytail so that the top half was pulled up out of his face.

"Stan, this is Sasha." He smiled at the male and Sasha smiled at him, nodding.

"Sasha Nightingale." He extended his hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Good idea, they can be friends with benefits x3)

Stan takes the bag carefully, marveling at it," Thanks..." Inwardly he was smacking himself
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:33 pm

[ oh god, Alan would get so pissed xDD or like, what if Sasha and Stan had a fling? Like, obviously it's gonna take a while to get to the city from the countryside... xDD ]

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan nods slowly and says," Canned food?"

Jayden nodded and grabbed another bag, filling it with about ten cans of canned corn and other vegetables. "There." He set both bags on the table. "I'll go get Sasha."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Or sash on Stan? Who can resist a hawt british guy? XD]

Stan nods slowly and says," Canned food?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stannis shakes his head," I'd rather do it alone... I can take care of myself... But could you spare some food..?"

"I insist." Jayden stated with a frown before smiling and walking into the kitchen, returning with a few tupperware and a large bag. "It's going to have to be cold so that they don't smell the meat." He stated while placing some different arrays of items in the tupperware. "I would feel better if Sasha went with you..."

[ oh god what if Stan forms a crush on Sasha? XDD ]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Stannis shakes his head," I'd rather do it alone... I can take care of myself... But could you spare some food..?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stannis rolls his eyes," Actually i am Bisexual, i am only leavin because my family is still out there..." He crosses his arms and bows his head in slight annoyance

"Ah, I see." Jayden nodded, stepping out of the kitchen into the dining room. "Sorry for assuming things. I'll send Sasha and a few others out with you. Sasha's really experienced with Walkers. He's the leader of the colony there. He'll take care of you."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Stannis rolls his eyes," Actually i am Bisexual, i am only leavin because my family is still out there..." He crosses his arms and bows his head in slight annoyance
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stannis bobs his head," Yes.. Please," he stands up and grimaces but murmurs," I dont think.. I'll stay long,"

He giggled, poking his head out from the kitchen. "I know how you straight types are like. As soon as you learn one of us is gay, you think we'll have a crush on you. Don't worry, I won't." He smiled at him. "You can stay as long as you'd like."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Stannis bobs his head," Yes.. Please," he stands up and grimaces but murmurs," I dont think.. I'll stay long,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stannis blinks," Oh, cool," He shrugs passively, he had a vague notion this kid was gay but now that he knew it wasnt suprisig...

He giggled and nodded, although the atmosphere became a bit awkwardly tense. He hummed and shifted from foot to foot before he turned and entered the kitchen, starting on the preparations for a vanilla and strawberry cake. "Would you like to see your room?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: