Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 am

CrimsonMoonGirl and heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Stan tilts his head back," Truely, truely?"

Alan smiled and patted his back as he kissed him back. It really had been lonely without Sasha. Sure, he loved being around Jay, but that was different.

Jayden nodded a bit before he bandaged up the stitched wounds. "There. All better~" He stood. "Now for the herbs. I'll be right back."

Sasha giggled as his tummy rumbled adorably. He hopped up and bounced into the kitchen. "Hungryyyyy~"

"I'll make some snacks if you're hungry." Jayden giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Stan tilts his head back," Truely, truely?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Alan smiled and patted his back as he kissed him back. It really had been lonely without Sasha. Sure, he loved being around Jay, but that was different.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl and heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Stan reaches up and puts a hand on Jayden's head," Don't overwork," he murmurs sternly

"Teddy bears are never cold," Alan promised with a grin, kissing his cheek.

Jayden looked at him, blinking. "I'm fine." He responded before slowly returning to his stitching of the flesh.

Sasha giggled and kissed him quickly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Stan reaches up and puts a hand on Jayden's head," Don't overwork," he murmurs sternly
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:47 pm

"Teddy bears are never cold," Alan promised with a grin, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:46 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl and "heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Stan, somewhat suprised at Jayden's monotone, quietly asks," But are YOU alright?"

Alan hummed as he hugged him back, nuzzling his face against his hair, "It's awfully lonely without you here."

"Huh?" Jayden looked up at him, blinking with parted lips. It was an expression of surprise, as if he had been zoning out, before he nodded in delayed response. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Sasha smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck. "It was lonely without you with me. It was cold."

Last edited by Kai Park on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Stan, somewhat suprised at Jayden's monotone, quietly asks," But are YOU alright?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Alan hummed as he hugged him back, nuzzling his face against his hair, "It's awfully lonely without you here."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:31 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan twitches painfuly but glances back," Nothing you can do about my lungs, than? Hm?"

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
The countryman laughed softly, kissing Sasha's finger, "I've missed you."

Sasha giggled. "I missed you, too." He hugged him.

"I have herbs that'll heal them." Jayden replied monotonously, still focusing on the injury while stitching up the few gashes.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Stan twitches painfuly but glances back," Nothing you can do about my lungs, than? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:43 pm

The countryman laughed softly, kissing Sasha's finger, "I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Sorry. Still having to deal with my whiny cousin v.v""")

Stan seems a little suprised at the sudden assault but sits cross legged on the carpet, eyes closed. Not quite sure how he felt about all their cuddling

[ it's ok xD ]

Jayden started to treat his back, eyes narrowed in concentration.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Sorry. Still having to deal with my whiny cousin v.v""")

Stan seems a little suprised at the sudden assault but sits cross legged on the carpet, eyes closed. Not quite sure how he felt about all their cuddling
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Alan leaned down and kissed Sasha gently, just an affectionate brush of the lips, "Hi," he smiled brightly.

He touched his lips with a fingertip before making a soft mew sound and pressing his fingertip against Alan's lips. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Alan leaned down and kissed Sasha gently, just an affectionate brush of the lips, "Hi," he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:07 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
Stan smiles and shakes his head slowly, swallowing down a torrent of coughs but shivering... Ow

Jayden sighed, growing impatient with Stan's resistance. Setting the kit on the couch, he walked over with narrowed eyes and positioned the Brit's arms upward. Turning him around so that his back faced him, he pulled off the Brit's shirt, not reacting to the burn. He had seen these before with others. They were treatable.

He reached down into the kit and pulled out several pieces of needed bandages, ointments, and cotton disinfectant wipes and began to clean the wound.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 am

Stan smiles and shakes his head slowly, swallowing down a torrent of coughs but shivering... Ow
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:10 am

Alan sighed happily, "Yes, he is. Sasha is amazing," He sat up and set his book aside.

Sasha returned to the downstairs with Jayden. The blonde had a first aid kit with him.

"Sit right down here." Jayden advised kindly, gesturing to the couch while looking at Blaire.

Sasha plopped back onto Alan's lap and squished him in a hug. He looked up at him with round eyes of love and wonder. "...hi."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Alan sighed happily, "Yes, he is. Sasha is amazing," He sat up and set his book aside.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Stan hums softly before musing softy," He's a good guy, isnt he?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Alan chuckled, watching him run off with a glimmer in his eyes. He missed having Sasha's energetic person around the house (not that Jayden wasn't also that way).
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 pm

CrimsonMoonGirl wrote:
" My name is Stannis-Las, from the great country of Britain, ex-Royal Airforceman," He bowed with flourish and grins," By the way Sasha, why'd you take me here? I dont wanna watch you cuddle,"

"Ah!" He jumped off of Alan's lap, rushing up the stairs callig Jayden's name.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:07 pm

" My name is Stannis-Las, from the great country of Britain, ex-Royal Airforceman," He bowed with flourish and grins," By the way Sasha, why'd you take me here? I dont wanna watch you cuddle,"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

The Southerner ran his hands across Sasha's back comfortingly, "Well thank you. I do try to be a good guy. Who are you, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫   rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rot and ruin ♫ crimsonmoongirl ♫
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: