Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Him? The creator? Alastair had no idea what he was talking about, "Slow down! You're speaking gibberish!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Babe, wait, whoa," He followed him and grabbed his shoulders lightly, "What are you talking about?"

He pulled at his own hair in frustration. "I'm not... Who I am okay?! He's going to kill me! I know he will! He's being controlled by the creator! And if I don't..." He clenched his teeth, the flesh on his back shifting in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:14 pm

"Babe, wait, whoa," He followed him and grabbed his shoulders lightly, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:12 pm

"Leave?" A bewildered look crossed his face and Alastair tilted his head, "Kel, what are you talking about?"

"I can't stay here." He breathed, moving quickly passed Alastair and entering his bedroom, grabbing his suitcase and throwing it on the bed. He opened it and began to place clothes inside.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:02 pm

"Leave?" A bewildered look crossed his face and Alastair tilted his head, "Kel, what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:00 pm

[ yes. it's exactly what you think. ]

Alastair cursed under his breath and rolled out of bed, fixing his pants. Of course Kelly would choose to call him right at this very moment. He shuffled into the kitchen, running a hand through his dark blonde hair.

"What's wrong?"

He looked at Alastair with a frightened expression. "I'm going to leave."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:51 pm

[ yes. it's exactly what you think. ]

Alastair cursed under his breath and rolled out of bed, fixing his pants. Of course Kelly would choose to call him right at this very moment. He shuffled into the kitchen, running a hand through his dark blonde hair.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 am

Unknowing of Kelly's inner turmoil at losing a new friend and being threatened, Alastair was still lying on his boyfriend's bed. He stretched out with a yawn, smacking his lips lightly.

His pants still felt a little tight from the teasing Kelly had given to him earlier. It was annoying, the constant pressure between his legs. It was no wonder he couldn't concentrate very well.

Alastair glanced at the door, wondering how long he had until his boyfriend returned. He waited a few seconds before rolling over and burying himself under the sheets.

[ o-o what are you doing alastair O-O ]

"Alastair?" Kelly called from the kitchen, nibbling on his lip. "Can you... Can you come here? I... I need to talk to you about something..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 am

Unknowing of Kelly's inner turmoil at losing a new friend and being threatened, Alastair was still lying on his boyfriend's bed. He stretched out with a yawn, smacking his lips lightly.

His pants still felt a little tight from the teasing Kelly had given to him earlier. It was annoying, the constant pressure between his legs. It was no wonder he couldn't concentrate very well.

Alastair glanced at the door, wondering how long he had until his boyfriend returned. He waited a few seconds before rolling over and burying himself under the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:42 pm

"Psh," He snorted, "That's not a reason!"

"Oh yes it is!" He called, sipping at his water while leaning against the counter. He finished his homework, what else did he need to do... Suddenly, Blaire's voice echoed in his head and he flinched, dropping his glass on the floor and closing his eyes. It wasn't like it had actually happened, but it was more of a memory. Blaire had abandoned him. Had threatened his life. Again. It wasn't fair.

He had just made friends with this guy, had just trusted this guy with his heart and his life. Sure, they weren't dating or anything since he loved Alastair, but... it still wasn't fair. In the same week that he had become friends with him, he had lost him. But the threat of losing his life... Especially knowing that Blaire was a power... He would have to leave. He couldn't stay here. He'd have to leave state, at least. Maybe even the country. But... he didn't want to be alone. That was the last thing he wanted to happen.

He turned his head and looked at the bedroom door, where he knew Alastair was still in bed. He frowned, though his heart gave a leap of hope. Maybe Alastair would go with him... at least then he wouldn't be alone. And he'd be comforted by his boyfriend. Unless his boyfriend really didn't love him and actually really did think he was a whore. Though... Alastair didn't seem to act like that when he came in earlier that afternoon. When he had ran away and hid in his bed, his boyfriend seemed to be genuinely concerned... Maybe he really did love him... Which meant... He had to take a chance with this.

But how was he going to convince him?
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 pm

"Psh," He snorted, "That's not a reason!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Alastair yawned and rubbed his eyes, "How am /I/ mean?" He shouted to him.

"Because you are!" he called back, entering the kitchen and getting a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Alastair yawned and rubbed his eyes, "How am /I/ mean?" He shouted to him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Alastair sat up and smirked, "I'm not mean- you are~"

"No. No, you're mean." He stood, pulling on some sweatpants and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Alastair sat up and smirked, "I'm not mean- you are~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Alastair grinned, "Figure it out for yourself."

He huffed and rolled off, sitting up on the bed and throwing his legs off the edge of the bed. "Mean."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Alastair grinned, "Figure it out for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Oh, I don't know. It may take a lot."

"Like?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:52 pm

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Oh, I don't know. It may take a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:50 pm

"Because it doesn't make up for it. I'm offended," Alastair replied haughtily, looking up at him.

"Aww~ what will make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:44 pm

"Because it doesn't make up for it. I'm offended," Alastair replied haughtily, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Alastair grinned and pushed him again, "Apology not accepted.~"

He laughed and sat on him, straddling his lap. "Why not?~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Alastair grinned and pushed him again, "Apology not accepted.~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm

He pushed him with his foot, "I take offense to that."

He laughed, pushing him back. "Wellll sorry!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:44 pm

He pushed him with his foot, "I take offense to that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: