Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Oh yeah?" He poked Kelly's nose, "And why's that?"
"Because I," he shifted around on his lap a bit in order to get comfortable, "am a dinosaur."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

"Oh yeah?" He poked Kelly's nose, "And why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:48 am

"Oh no, have mercy," Alastair said sarcastically, chuckling, "You're too brutal for me to even handle."
"Good!" Kelly giggled. "You should be terrified!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:43 am

"Oh no, have mercy," Alastair said sarcastically, chuckling, "You're too brutal for me to even handle."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 am

He just growled and snapped at him again, smirking.
Kelly smirked back before getting on his knees. He instantly plopped onto Alastair's lap. "Okay, I told you you'd be punished!~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:40 am

He just growled and snapped at him again, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 am

Alastair tried biting his finger, "I'm not in denial!"

Blaire blinked, "...What..what is wrong with you two?"
Kelly giggled and poked Alastair's cheek. "No biting, mister, or you'll be punished!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:35 am

Alastair tried biting his finger, "I'm not in denial!"

Blaire blinked, "...What..what is wrong with you two?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:32 am

"Little," He scoffed, "As if! Green I could handle, but little? No, no." Alastair poked him back.
He laughed and poked him in the chest. "Denial!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 am

"Little," He scoffed, "As if! Green I could handle, but little? No, no." Alastair poked him back.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:29 am

"...Is that supposed to be an insult to me?" Alastair muttered, pushing Kelly lightly, "If so, don't liken my dick to an alien's."

Blaire just stood there, listening to these two strange guys talk about things that he, as an angel, never really thought about. Legos and droids and dicks, oh my.
Kelly laughed as he leaned onto his side on the ground before he returned with his own playful strike, leaning against Alastair's shoulder and poking him in the side. "But you are an alien! You're a little green man."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:25 am

"...Is that supposed to be an insult to me?" Alastair muttered, pushing Kelly lightly, "If so, don't liken my dick to an alien's."

Blaire just stood there, listening to these two strange guys talk about things that he, as an angel, never really thought about. Legos and droids and dicks, oh my.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 am

Blaire just sort of blinked, lowering his sword. Confusion blossomed on his face, "I don't have time to play with these Lego things, Nephilim. I was given an order and thus I have to complete it."

Alastair snorted, burying his face against his arms, "How would you even know what an alien penis looks like?" he laughed quietly.
" 'These are not the droids you're looking for.' " Kelly mimicked the movie quote with a deep, slightly moronic voice as he used his hand as a puppet before he snorted with laughter, completely ignoring Blaire's innocent comment about being a complete stranger to the planet called Earth. "And I know what an alien penis looks like because I'm pretty sure I got fucked by one in the middle of the night several times."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 am

Blaire just sort of blinked, lowering his sword. Confusion blossomed on his face, "I don't have time to play with these Lego things, Nephilim. I was given an order and thus I have to complete it."

Alastair snorted, burying his face against his arms, "How would you even know what an alien penis looks like?" he laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:12 am

He glared at him, floating down until his feet touched the ground. Blaire pointed his sword at him, "Get up and fight."

Alastair was also tired, slumped next to his boyfriend.
"You know, to be frank, I feel like I just had ten million dicks slammed into my ass at the same time and an Alien life form's penis down my throat." He looked up at Blaire with a dazed gaze. "So if you'd like to add to my exhaustion and pain, go ahead and kill me. Otherwise... Go find something else to do. Maybe go play with Legos? Those are fun. You can build sheep with them. Just take a square, take like the half-square thingies, place it at the front of the bottom of the square, then take..." He continued to instruct on how to create a sheep made of Legos.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:08 am

He glared at him, floating down until his feet touched the ground. Blaire pointed his sword at him, "Get up and fight."

Alastair was also tired, slumped next to his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 am

Blaire cut a tree branch out of his way as he crashed through the trees, "Nephilim!" the angel growled- it seemed better to remain formal in this situation.
Kelly's gaze flicked upward to the raging Power from the corners of his eyes, though he didn't turn his head. "You rang?" He called back, no tone to his voice nor emotion on his face. He was too tired.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 am

Blaire cut a tree branch out of his way as he crashed through the trees, "Nephilim!" the angel growled- it seemed better to remain formal in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 am

Why he picked a forest, Blaire would never know. It was a pain to fly all the way out here, but at least they'd be away from prying eyes. He dove down, dodging through the trees as he drew his sword. At least he didn't have to kill Kelly anymore- just pretend to want to.
Kelly's sense of unease grew as Blaire descended faster and faster toward their painfully obvious 'hiding place'. Deep inside, at the back of his mind, he knew it was a bad idea to teleport here. But he couldn't help it. Home just seemed... so good right now. After all, even though he looked grown up on the outside, he was still slightly immature on the inside. And when his life was in danger, the first place he thought of was back in his parents arms, where they would protect him and he could feel safe.

Of course, that would never happen. They had died shortly after shunning him because of his provocative nature and sexuality.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:58 am

Why he picked a forest, Blaire would never know. It was a pain to fly all the way out here, but at least they'd be away from prying eyes. He dove down, dodging through the trees as he drew his sword. At least he didn't have to kill Kelly anymore- just pretend to want to.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

[ ..Blaire shall find them again! ]

As soon as he was back in the mortal world, Blaire got back to business. He was a master tracker, so even though Kelly used a fancy trick to help him and his boyfriend escape, he could find him. The angel sighed, his wings unfurling as he took to the sky.
Kelly started to get an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. And he didn't like it. Though, due to his exhaustion from teleporting without so much as a hint of training, he wasn't quite in the mood to suddenly leap up and be ready to defending himself or Alastair. If they were to die... well, let's just hope it wasn't too painful.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

[ ..Blaire shall find them again! ]

As soon as he was back in the mortal world, Blaire got back to business. He was a master tracker, so even though Kelly used a fancy trick to help him and his boyfriend escape, he could find him. The angel sighed, his wings unfurling as he took to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 am

The Power bowed one last time before heading back to the portal. He was in for a hell of a ride. First, he attacked Kelly, then befriended him, then attacked him again. Now he had to keep attacking him until the Creator revealed that they'd be partnering up?! Oh GOD.

He stepped through the portal, sighing heavily.
[ dunno what to do now... ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 am

The Power bowed one last time before heading back to the portal. He was in for a hell of a ride. First, he attacked Kelly, then befriended him, then attacked him again. Now he had to keep attacking him until the Creator revealed that they'd be partnering up?! Oh GOD.

He stepped through the portal, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 am

"As you command, Creator," Blaire replied stiffly. Kelly really wasn't going to like this..
The 'woman' smiled at him. "Good, Blaire. You've always been our best. I expect great news."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: