Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 pm

[ Skippy to when they introduce themselves to Robin and Carrie? ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:34 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Jag watched him for a moment and sighed, his shoulders drooping.
[ Now what. ]
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Jag watched him for a moment and sighed, his shoulders drooping.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:37 pm

"Alright, fine," he held up his hands, "I'll..go find something else to do."
Kal didn't reply, closing his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:50 am

"Alright, fine," he held up his hands, "I'll..go find something else to do."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 pm

"Kal, please," He reached out, but his hand was stopped by the barrier, "I don't want to fight or anything right now."
"I'm not kidding, Jag." Kal growled, gaze flashing. "I really just... don't need this right now. I don't need to hear this from you."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 pm

"Kal, please," He reached out, but his hand was stopped by the barrier, "I don't want to fight or anything right now."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 pm

"I just don't want to upset you!" Jag huffed, "I hate pissing you off and somehow, I always end up doing it!"
Kal continued to lay on his side, glaring at the couch back. "...I hate you."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 pm

"I just don't want to upset you!" Jag huffed, "I hate pissing you off and somehow, I always end up doing it!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 pm

"What did I do now?" Jag sighed in aggravation, throwing his hands up, "I'm not trying to make you angry with me!"
Kal rolled onto his back, glaring up at him. "You're always doing that! You're always tip-toeing around me! Like I'm some explosive that'll go off at any second!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm

"What did I do now?" Jag sighed in aggravation, throwing his hands up, "I'm not trying to make you angry with me!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Jag blinked, "Well, yeah. I just don't want to do anything to piss you off or something."
"Oh. Oh I see." Kal rolled over onto his side, a visible barrier much like swaying fog surrounding his being; a shield. Many say that you can see when someone places a barrier around their heart. Of course, that didn't seem believable until now.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Jag blinked, "Well, yeah. I just don't want to do anything to piss you off or something."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 pm

"If you say so. Eventually, they'll get suspicious."
Kal sighed heavily, a sound of frustration escaping the deepest areas of his gut. "Did you ever think, perhaps, just a bit, that I don't always have to make the decisions?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 pm

"If you say so. Eventually, they'll get suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Jag watched him, looking a bit worried, "So how are we going to keep up this charade? After a while, if we become friends with them, they might want to go out and do things. We can't leave."
"We'll just tell them we work from home. A personal business."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Jag watched him, looking a bit worried, "So how are we going to keep up this charade? After a while, if we become friends with them, they might want to go out and do things. We can't leave."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm

"Yeah, they're as straight as a curly fry," Jag snorted, leaning back against the wall and crossing his arms.
Kal laid back on the couch, resting his forearm against his eyes to try and relax. "We may see that, but they don't."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:07 pm

"Yeah, they're as straight as a curly fry," Jag snorted, leaning back against the wall and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Jag rolled his eyes, "Don't see how that would freak them out, but fine."
"Because as far as they know they're straight." Kal stuck his tongue out while plopping on the couch. "Wouldn't you be freaked out if a gay couple walked up to you, stared intently at you, and then shrieked 'get out'? I would be."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Jag rolled his eyes, "Don't see how that would freak them out, but fine."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 pm

"So are we still sticking with the brother story?" Jag called to him, frowning.
"Yeah. Don't wanna freak 'em out with the thought of us being a couple." Kal chuckled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm

"So are we still sticking with the brother story?" Jag called to him, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 am

"Hey, I can't help it. Neighborly kindness isn't exactly my forte," Jag defended himself with a light scowl.
Kal laughed, walking out of the room. "Obviously!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:45 pm

"Hey, I can't help it. Neighborly kindness isn't exactly my forte," Jag defended himself with a light scowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)   Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. (Heart)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next