Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:18 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Please, Sasha, open the door," Alan sighed heavily.

"I don't know about you, but I'm naked, and my clothes are in your room."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 pm

"Please, Sasha, open the door," Alan sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

[quote="heartshapedlocket22"]The headache slammed into his head and Alan groaned, covering his face. What was he thinking last night? Most likely...nothing good. This was utterly disgraceful of him, to sleep with Sasha when they were so wasted. He felt horrible. Standing up, the Southerner shuffled to the bathroom. He took an ibuprofen and pulled on some clean clothes. He had to make this right.

Alan walked over to the guest bedroom and knocked lightly, "Sasha?"[quote]

"Go away please!" he called through the door, sitting on the bed staring down at himself. God, there were marks everywhere. Bite marks, bruises... And his ass fucking hurt.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

The headache slammed into his head and Alan groaned, covering his face. What was he thinking last night? Most likely...nothing good. This was utterly disgraceful of him, to sleep with Sasha when they were so wasted. He felt horrible. Standing up, the Southerner shuffled to the bathroom. He took an ibuprofen and pulled on some clean clothes. He had to make this right.

Alan walked over to the guest bedroom and knocked lightly, "Sasha?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:51 pm

"Huh?! What?" Alan sat up when he heard the squeak and the thump, looking around with bleary, but wary eyes. When he focused, he realized that a very naked Sasha was on the floor. Blinking, he looked down at himself and also found a lack of clothing, "Oh god.."

Sasha took the blanket and wrapped it around himself, running out of the room squeaking until he entered his own bedroom -- which was the guest bedroom -- and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:49 pm

"Huh?! What?" Alan sat up when he heard the squeak and the thump, looking around with bleary, but wary eyes. When he focused, he realized that a very naked Sasha was on the floor. Blinking, he looked down at himself and also found a lack of clothing, "Oh god.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:44 pm

[ alrighty~ ]

- TIME . SKIP -

Sasha sighed softly as he rolled over in bed, the sheets and cool cotton downy comforter moving across his naked body and cooling his inner body temperature. Wait. Naked?! He didn't even remember getting naked!

Blinking open his eyes, he sat up, the blankets covering his waist before he looked over and squeaked, falling off the bed in his spazz attack.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm

[ the next morning? ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 pm

[ hmm, i'm bored, should we skip somewhere ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:59 am

He moved his finger around before adding a second. His scissored them, stretching the boy for what was coming next. All the while, Alan kissed and nipped at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:35 pm

He gently eased one finger into him, chuckling lightly.

Sasha shivered and relaxed around the limb, his eyes closed while he concentrated a bit.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 pm

He gently eased one finger into him, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Sasha let out a breath of pleasure, shivering under his touch.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 pm

He reached down and squeezed his buttocks, catching his bottom lip between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Sasha laughed and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm

"How can I say no to that?" Alan grinned, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 pm

The Southerner laughed against his lips and pulled him close, "Do you want to help me out?"

Sasha smiled. "Yes, please~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 pm

The Southerner laughed against his lips and pulled him close, "Do you want to help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 pm

"You don't /have/ to do anything, unless you want to," Alan chuckled, leaning over and kissing him lightly.

Sasha growled in frustration and nipped at Alan's lip before kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 pm

"You don't /have/ to do anything, unless you want to," Alan chuckled, leaning over and kissing him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Alan chuckled in surprise and shifted a bit, the stiffness between his legs making itself known, "Well, I guess it isn't fair," he shrugged.

Sasha hummed in thought. "So what should we do to make you feel better?...~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Alan chuckled in surprise and shifted a bit, the stiffness between his legs making itself known, "Well, I guess it isn't fair," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 pm

The Southerner raised one eyebrow and smiled, "What isn't fair?~

"The fact that I've been given relief when you haven't."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

The Southerner raised one eyebrow and smiled, "What isn't fair?~
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Alan waited patiently as the boy released into his mouth. He hummed and sucked gently, milking him of every last drop before he pulled back, letting his member go and licking his lips.

Sasha looked up at him with heavy lidded eyes of relaxation. "That's hardly fair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: