Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Alan paused momentarily, before continuing to brush, "Riding helps clear my head." When Randy was thoroughly brushed, he moved to get his saddle ready.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Alan was down in Randy's small stable, running a bristle brush lightly over the stallion's back. The horse snorted happily and butted his nose against the Southerner. He was restless and ready to get out.

"So. Going to clear you head, huh." Sasha stated while leaning against the entrance to the stables, his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Alan was down in Randy's small stable, running a bristle brush lightly over the stallion's back. The horse snorted happily and butted his nose against the Southerner. He was restless and ready to get out.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:35 pm

"It's just to clear my head," Alan managed a small smile, his eyes darting over to Sasha for a brief moment before he headed out the door.

Sasha frowned. He knew what that look meant. That meant 'whatever i'm going to go clear my head about, it has something to do with you'. Sasha sighed. "I'll be back in a bit, too."

Jayden pouted and looked at his cousin. "Whyyy?~ Where are you going?~"

"After him."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 pm

"It's just to clear my head," Alan managed a small smile, his eyes darting over to Sasha for a brief moment before he headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

He shook his head and looked back at the door, "Nothing. I'm just going to take Randy for a ride."

Jayden nodded, fidgeting uncomfortably. He didn't want his roommates upset at one another. "Well... make sure you get home before breakfast."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

He shook his head and looked back at the door, "Nothing. I'm just going to take Randy for a ride."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Blinking, Alan looked over at Jayden in surprise, "Uh, no, everything's..fine, Jay,"

Jayden pouted a bit. "Wullll, obviously not! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Blinking, Alan looked over at Jayden in surprise, "Uh, no, everything's..fine, Jay,"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 pm

The Southerner cursed himself for being so...impulsive. He should have thought it through, what would happen the next day, but noo. He was only worried about one thing.

He came downstairs, but didn't say anything to the boys as he headed for the door.

Jayden blinked, seeing Alan's annoyed mood and walked over to him with a tilted head. "Alan? Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:07 pm

The Southerner cursed himself for being so...impulsive. He should have thought it through, what would happen the next day, but noo. He was only worried about one thing.

He came downstairs, but didn't say anything to the boys as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

He nodded, "Alright, yeah..you do that."

Sasha walked passed him, making sure not to touch him at all, and headed downstairs.

Jayden looked up from his cooking and grinned. "Sashaaa!~ where'd you go? I thought you'd sleep in my room last night?~"

Sasha blushed. "I was... busy."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 pm

He nodded, "Alright, yeah..you do that."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:56 pm

"God, I'm so stupid," Alan shook his head, rubbing a hand across his mouth.

Sasha shook his head, standing. "I better go help Jayden with something."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

"God, I'm so stupid," Alan shook his head, rubbing a hand across his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:45 pm

"I really don't want you to think I'm a horrible person," he mumbled, frowning.

Sasha shook his head. "You... You're not a bad person... You were drunk. So was I. It was a mutual thing that happened."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:40 pm

"I really don't want you to think I'm a horrible person," he mumbled, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 pm

He shuffled his feet against the floor, "I'm really sorry," he said quickly, sounding nervous, "I shouldn't have done that..I was drunk...but that's no excuse, I know.."

Sasha grimaced, nibbling on his lower lip. "...it's ok."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:35 pm

He shuffled his feet against the floor, "I'm really sorry," he said quickly, sounding nervous, "I shouldn't have done that..I was drunk...but that's no excuse, I know.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Alan opened the door and came inside, looking at Sasha sheepishly, "...Hey."

"...hi."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Alan opened the door and came inside, looking at Sasha sheepishly, "...Hey."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Alan chuckled lightly, "You're welcome."

Once he was dressed, he hesitantly unlocked and opened the door again. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his head bowed and his dark, long locks hanging around his face and cascading over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Alan chuckled lightly, "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:23 pm

"Ah, uh, hold on, I'll grab them," Alan mumbled in embarrassment. He went back to his room and sorted through the clothes on the floor. Once he found Sasha's, he came back to the door, "Alright, here they are."

There was a shuffle and then the door clicked open a bit, an olive skinned hand with manicured, long hot pink nails flashed out, grabbing the clothes and in a second disappeared behind the door again. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 pm

"Ah, uh, hold on, I'll grab them," Alan mumbled in embarrassment. He went back to his room and sorted through the clothes on the floor. Once he found Sasha's, he came back to the door, "Alright, here they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: