Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:28 pm

He gave an exaggerated sigh and pulled him away from Natasha, "He hasn't stolen anything!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"Arin, stop!" Axel reached out and grabbed his cousin's arm, "You don't need to hit him!"

"Yes I do! He stole my Kingdom from me!"
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:25 pm

"Arin, stop!" Axel reached out and grabbed his cousin's arm, "You don't need to hit him!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Axel cursed and followed him, skidding around the corner, "Arin, please calm down!"

Natasha was looking up at Arin with scared eyes while Arin glared down at him.

"Is the King my father?"
"I... I..."
"Is the queen my mother?"
"I..."
"Am I the prince?"
"N..."

Arin backhanded Natasha with a snarl.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Axel cursed and followed him, skidding around the corner, "Arin, please calm down!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 pm

[ :O ]

Axel straightened up, surprise blossoming on his face. Whatever this was, it was obvious that he and Arin should not have witnessed it. He'd heard what his aunt said about Arin- his cousin...wasn't actually his cousin?

The warrior-in-training took a deep breath and glanced at Arin, "I think we should..go," he whispered.

Arin growled and stalked to the corner once the Queen had gone. He turned and slammed whoever it was into the wall. It only took him a second before his eyes widened a bit. "You whore."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:54 pm

[ :O ]

Axel straightened up, surprise blossoming on his face. Whatever this was, it was obvious that he and Arin should not have witnessed it. He'd heard what his aunt said about Arin- his cousin...wasn't actually his cousin?

The warrior-in-training took a deep breath and glanced at Arin, "I think we should..go," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 am

"Nothing has changed since then, I promise," Axel sighed. He loved his cousin and wanted to keep him happy, but the boy's insecurities were almost unbearable. He accused him of lying and whoring around at least five times a day. Axel didn't even have enough time for that! When he wasn't practicing, was with Arin or at home. Seeing anyone else would take up a lot of time- though Axel sometimes wished he was seeing someone else.

While returning from the garden, the queen halted beside the corner, looking down at the boy that was with her. She could be seen by both Axel and the raging son, but the other could not.

"I need you to keep this a secret." The queen told the shorter with a stern gaze. "If Arin found out that he was actual a commoner and not the prince... It would ruin everything. I need to keep you safe from the king, my dear." She lifted a hand and rested it on the boy's cheek. "You're our last hope."

"Yes mama."

Arin's eyes narrowed. Had everyone been... Lying to him? He knew the queen wasn't actually his mother -- he resembled someone else than her. But... Who was the real prince, if not him?
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 am

"Nothing has changed since then, I promise," Axel sighed. He loved his cousin and wanted to keep him happy, but the boy's insecurities were almost unbearable. He accused him of lying and whoring around at least five times a day. Axel didn't even have enough time for that! When he wasn't practicing, was with Arin or at home. Seeing anyone else would take up a lot of time- though Axel sometimes wished he was seeing someone else.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Axel sighed again, trying to be patient, "Arin, I never slept with him. I told you, he barely knows me."

"You told me that only a couple of days ago. How do I know that you two haven't gotten together to chat in the meantime?" Arin growled with narrowed dark eyes. Ever since he had gone through the hormonal stage of puberty, he had received a strange sort of possessiveness over his cousin. He had never thought he would have feelings for Axel in that way, and yet... the thought of losing him to someone as low as a servant was sickening to his stomach and heart. His cardiovascular organ would flutter in anger and... jealousy... and his stomach would churn. It just... it wasn't right. Axel was meant to be with him!

In the other side of the palace, though, two people (one young and one middle aged) weren't experiencing heartsickness. They were actually mending it.

Natasha sat beside the queen, looking down into the large fresh water pool and reached a gentle fingertip down into the first few layers of blue liquid, giggling when the small gold fish kissed his finger.

"I'm sorry for not being able to spend time with you, dear." The graying queen murmured with a sad smile, resting a warm hand on his exposed back and he looked up at her with a loving gaze.

"It's okay... I understand. You've been busy with Arin. Speaking of which, how is he? I... kind of saw something very... awkward... between him and his cousin."

"Axel?"

"Yeah."

"What did you see?" The queen's gaze narrowed as she nibbled on her lip in suspicion. She had a feeling her son's relationship with his cousin was being strained.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Axel sighed again, trying to be patient, "Arin, I never slept with him. I told you, he barely knows me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 pm

He frowned, "When have I lied?"

"When you went off and slept with that whore servant."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:33 pm

He frowned, "When have I lied?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Axel sighed heavily, "Arin, I haven't been with anyone else! Why won't you believe me?"

"Because you've lied to me before!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Axel sighed heavily, "Arin, I haven't been with anyone else! Why won't you believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 pm

He finally reached out and caressed Arin's cheek lightly, "Of course not. It's only you."

He shifted away from him with a growl. "Liar!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:59 pm

He finally reached out and caressed Arin's cheek lightly, "Of course not. It's only you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 pm

"Of course not," Axel said quickly. God, he didn't want to deal with another one of Arin's tantrums. It was easier to keep the boy appeased.

Arin's eyes narrowed. "Are you lying to me?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

"Of course not," Axel said quickly. God, he didn't want to deal with another one of Arin's tantrums. It was easier to keep the boy appeased.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"What do you mean?" He asked, humming a bit, "I'm not avoiding you; I'm right here."

"You won't let me kiss you. Has someone replaced me?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:50 pm

"What do you mean?" He asked, humming a bit, "I'm not avoiding you; I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Axel blinked, feigning innocence, "What, Arin?"

"Why are you avoiding me?!~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Axel blinked, feigning innocence, "What, Arin?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm

The warrior-in-training pecked his lips quickly, then stepped back.

Arin pouted, stepping forward. "Axel!~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:36 pm

The warrior-in-training pecked his lips quickly, then stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highly deadly ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Atlantis-
Jump to: