Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 pm

[ /raise eyebrow how would he do that? o-O
and /rofl oh alan xDD i can just imagine him sitting there all like 'Very Happy' xDD ]

Shasta wasn't as giddy as Alan was. He was a pretty good drunk. He acted the same as he usually did, though he was a lot more social and his eyes were bright in the way drunks usually were.

[ he'll figure something out xD. and yes- he would be so happy ]

"Hey," he whispered to him, "Shasta!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm

[ eh, they'll warm up to one another. Alan will try to make it up to him ]

After the party had ended, Alan was definitely sure that he'd had one too many beers. It was unusual for him to get this drunk, but here he was, sitting happily on the couch.

[ /raise eyebrow how would he do that? o-O
and /rofl oh alan xDD i can just imagine him sitting there all like ':D' xDD ]

Shasta wasn't as giddy as Alan was. He was a pretty good drunk. He acted the same as he usually did, though he was a lot more social and his eyes were bright in the way drunks usually were.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 pm

[ eh, they'll warm up to one another. Alan will try to make it up to him ]

After the party had ended, Alan was definitely sure that he'd had one too many beers. It was unusual for him to get this drunk, but here he was, sitting happily on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm

[ though... that doesn't really help us with the two of them getting together xDD but i like it too~ ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm

[ and then Shasta would be like: o.e i don't even know you xDD ]

[ and then chaos ensues. I like that plan xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:19 pm

[ oh geez- and then he'd have to explain that whole situation to him xD ]

[ and then Shasta would be like: o.e i don't even know you xDD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 pm

[ xDD Sasha would be like: '...-.- i think you should be apologizing to jayden...' xDD since he doesn't know they're not together xDD ]

[ oh geez- and then he'd have to explain that whole situation to him xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:14 pm

[ Alan would be so apologetic too xD He'd be like 'OHMIGOD I'M SUCH A BAD PERSON" D: hahahahah xD ]

[ xDD Sasha would be like: '...-.- i think you should be apologizing to jayden...' xDD since he doesn't know they're not together xDD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:12 pm

[ xDD i can see them doing something really stupid, then waking up the next morning and being like '...aw shit' xDD ]

[ Alan would be so apologetic too xD He'd be like 'OHMIGOD I'M SUCH A BAD PERSON" D: hahahahah xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 pm

[ hahaha, yes, they are very horny xD ]

[ xDD i can see them doing something really stupid, then waking up the next morning and being like '...aw shit' xDD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:08 pm

[ yes, and they also tend to do very naughty things xD ]

[ hahaha, yes, they are very horny xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 pm

[ they could be drunk xDD People seem to be more open when they're drunk ]

[ yes, and they also tend to do very naughty things xD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 pm

[ hmm... got any ideas? xDD ]

[ they could be drunk xDD People seem to be more open when they're drunk ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:00 pm

[ we need to make up a scenario that gets Alan and Sasha talking in a more..intimate way xD ]

[ hmm... got any ideas? xDD ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:59 pm

[ hmm, what now... ]

[ we need to make up a scenario that gets Alan and Sasha talking in a more..intimate way xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Alan used his fork to scoop up a bite and hummed in appreciation of the sweet treat.

[ hmm, what now... ]
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Jayden hummed and brought the rest of the cake slices out, setting them on the table. Sasha did the same.

Alan used his fork to scoop up a bite and hummed in appreciation of the sweet treat.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 pm

The Southerner took the plate with the cake and smiled, "I'm not gawking. Just observing."

Jayden hummed and brought the rest of the cake slices out, setting them on the table. Sasha did the same.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 pm

"Well gosh, party pooper, what's with the gawking?~" Jayden asked Alan with a laugh, handing him a piece of cake.

The Southerner took the plate with the cake and smiled, "I'm not gawking. Just observing."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm

He watched them, hanging back and leaning against the wall with a small smile on his face.

"Well gosh, party pooper, what's with the gawking?~" Jayden asked Alan with a laugh, handing him a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Jayden giggled while he spoke with his cousin, moving a piece of cake onto a plate every now and then.

He watched them, hanging back and leaning against the wall with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 pm

"Kill?" Alan muttered as he followed both of them, "Well, geez. I wouldn't go that far."

Jayden giggled while he spoke with his cousin, moving a piece of cake onto a plate every now and then.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Jayden made a face. "Why can I imagine you two killing each other?" he muttered before shaking his head. "Come on, let's go back inside -- I'm going to cut the cake!~"

"Ah, I thought he was going to say something else." Sasha laughed and stood straight, walking into the house after his cousin. He would stick close to the blonde. Just so that no one else would come near him or Jayden.

"Kill?" Alan muttered as he followed both of them, "Well, geez. I wouldn't go that far."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Alan finished off his beer and licked his lips, "Depressing, yeah, maybe. But it's alright."

Jayden made a face. "Why can I imagine you two killing each other?" he muttered before shaking his head. "Come on, let's go back inside -- I'm going to cut the cake!~"

"Ah, I thought he was going to say something else." Sasha laughed and stood straight, walking into the house after his cousin. He would stick close to the blonde. Just so that no one else would come near him or Jayden.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 pm

"Jayden giggled. "About what?" he tilted his head.

"Dark things, Jay, dark things."

"Well that's depressing."

"Mm."[/quote]"

---

Alan finished off his beer and licked his lips, "Depressing, yeah, maybe. But it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: