Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Alan knew he had to ride on through the night a bit to catch up. On the way, he contemplated whether or not to let his presence known or keep a distance.

Hearing faraway horse hooves, Sasha blinked open his eyes and groaned, rolling onto his back and running a hand through his hair, which was currently down and fanned out on the mat.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Alan knew he had to ride on through the night a bit to catch up. On the way, he contemplated whether or not to let his presence known or keep a distance.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

He went around to the stable and readied Randy quickly. There was no time to lose because the more time he was away, the further away Sasha was. He pulled himself up on Randy and snapped the reins, sending him off in a flash.

Sasha had pulled up to a tree for the night, though, and was fast asleep on the large folding mat he had brought with himself. A pink blanket covered him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 pm

He went around to the stable and readied Randy quickly. There was no time to lose because the more time he was away, the further away Sasha was. He pulled himself up on Randy and snapped the reins, sending him off in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 pm

"Keep watch of Daniel," he warned as he headed out the door, "Make sure he doesn't start a fever."

Jayden nodded. "I know, I know, I've taken care of wounds before."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm

"Keep watch of Daniel," he warned as he headed out the door, "Make sure he doesn't start a fever."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:40 pm

He nodded, patting Jayden's shoulder lightly, "It might take a while, but I'll follow him on Randy.'

Jayden nodded. "I just want him to be okay."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 pm

He nodded, patting Jayden's shoulder lightly, "It might take a while, but I'll follow him on Randy.'
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 pm

"That's why I wanted to go with him," Alan glanced at the door with a frown.

Jayden sighed. "Could... Could you follow him, Alan? Please? I don't want to lose my cousin. He's the only family I have."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:48 pm

"That's why I wanted to go with him," Alan glanced at the door with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 pm

He nodded, "That worries me.'

Jayden nodded. "I don't think I'll be able to fare if Sasha gets killed."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 pm

He nodded, "That worries me.'
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:43 pm

"Hopefully he did. It would be helpful," Alan muttered, "I can't tolerate violence like this against other survivors. We can't go around killing all those who are left."

He nodded with a shrug. "It's an even more dangerous world out there. We don't only have the offense of the Walkers, but of insane survivors, too."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:39 pm

"Hopefully he did. It would be helpful," Alan muttered, "I can't tolerate violence like this against other survivors. We can't go around killing all those who are left."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:37 pm

"We need to find out who shot him," Something hardened in his gaze, "If it was someone from this colony..." he trailed off with silent promise of trouble.

"I doubt someone from over here would do it." Jayden made a suspicious face. "Then again, there's a group of men here who find it fun to beat others to a pulp and make it a show in front of God and everybody at the center of this town. Maybe they did it. We have to ask Daniel. To see if he saw his shooter."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 pm

"We need to find out who shot him," Something hardened in his gaze, "If it was someone from this colony..." he trailed off with silent promise of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 pm

The Southerner took a sip of his water, "Did Sasha even know that Daniel survived this long?"

Jayden shook his head. "I guess... That's why he's so desperate to make him happy."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:31 pm

The Southerner took a sip of his water, "Did Sasha even know that Daniel survived this long?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:28 pm

"You think his friends are still out there somewhere?" Alan asked Jayden, glancing over at him, "They could be dead."

Jayden nibbled on his lower lip, still watching the door. "That's what I'm worried about. If they're..." He looked at Daniel before continuing to speal, "...then Sasha's going out there to simply die. The last time we were all together, Sasha and Daniel weren't the best of friends. They were always fighting. I can only imagine their relationship grew worse once Sasha and I stopped hanging out..."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:22 pm

"You think his friends are still out there somewhere?" Alan asked Jayden, glancing over at him, "They could be dead."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:18 pm

"As long as his wound heals and doesn't get infected, I'm sure he'll be just fine," Alan said gently.

Sasha nodded, though deep inside he still worried. Daniel, besides Jayden, was the only true family he had left.

Jayden returned with a smile on his face. "Alright, everything's all set!"

Sasha nodded again, turning and leaving the house without even saying goodbye.

Jayden pouted, and pouted even more when he heard the Harley's roar and then fading growls as it rode off.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 pm

"As long as his wound heals and doesn't get infected, I'm sure he'll be just fine," Alan said gently.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Alan walked to the fridge and got himself a glass of water. He came back in and glanced at the boy on the couch. Daniel's face was scrunched up in pain even in his unconscious state.

Sasha returned with a black backpack full of clothes, bathroom necessities, and food (as soon as Jayden came back from the kitchen).

The long haired brunette put on a pair of large-lenzed shades (which actually complimented his face shape) and he quickly hugged his cousin.

"I'll ask Vic if you can borrow his cycle." Jayden left the house.

Sasha looked down at his brother with a sad frown.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Alan walked to the fridge and got himself a glass of water. He came back in and glanced at the boy on the couch. Daniel's face was scrunched up in pain even in his unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm

The southerner sighed, "Alright, fine.."

Sasha nodded and went to the stairs to get his things ready for the trip.

"Sasha, I'll come upstairs and give you some clothes for your journey."

Sasha nodded and headed upstairs, followed by Jayden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: