Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Alan waited patiently as the boy released into his mouth. He hummed and sucked gently, milking him of every last drop before he pulled back, letting his member go and licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:42 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
He closed his mouth around the member, hollowing out his cheeks and sucking lightly.

Sasha gasped, growing closer and closer to his explosion while he clenched his teeth, his back arching higher before he cried out in heightened pleasure, his mind becoming light as he had an almost out-of-body experience due to his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

He closed his mouth around the member, hollowing out his cheeks and sucking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Alan slid lower and opened his mouth, tongue flicking out against the head of his member, lapping up the pre-cum that beaded there.

Sasha huffed, his back arching intensely again and he moaned, scratching at the sheets alongside himself.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Alan slid lower and opened his mouth, tongue flicking out against the head of his member, lapping up the pre-cum that beaded there.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 pm

The forceful response made Alan grin as he kissed down Sasha's neck, leaving little bitemarks and kisses. His hand continued to pump him, not being a tease or anything.

Sasha panted, his nails lightly scratching the other's back as his back continued to arch upward every single time an intense wave of pleasure slashed throughout his body. He could feel himself getting close. He knew it would happen sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm

The forceful response made Alan grin as he kissed down Sasha's neck, leaving little bitemarks and kisses. His hand continued to pump him, not being a tease or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Alan kissed him back, growling into the kiss quietly. One hand strayed from his behind, groping until it found the boy's member and without further hesitation, he gripped him fully, his hand pumping generously.

Sasha moaned louder this time, his back arching and forcing his member farther into the countryman's hand while he panted, his eyes closing naturally.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Alan kissed him back, growling into the kiss quietly. One hand strayed from his behind, groping until it found the boy's member and without further hesitation, he gripped him fully, his hand pumping generously.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Alan hadn't been intimately close with anyone in a while either and his body seemed eager. His brain was a haze of lust as he kissed the smaller male beneath him. He ground his hips into him, the friction even more delicious now that they had nothing separating them.

Sasha moaned louder at the heightened intensity of the friction, panting softly before he kissed the larger male on top of himself. He could feel they were both growing too aroused to take this teasing much longer. And by the eager intensity Alan was emanating in his aura, he knew that their innocent play would turn into something almost animalistic.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Alan hadn't been intimately close with anyone in a while either and his body seemed eager. His brain was a haze of lust as he kissed the smaller male beneath him. He ground his hips into him, the friction even more delicious now that they had nothing separating them.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Alan shed his own pants next, a low sound of pleasure mingling in their kiss as they made skin-to-skin contact. Both males were burning with heat as they rubbed together.

Sasha shivered and trembled in pleasure at the contact, unused to the feeling. Sure, he was no virgin, but it had been a long while since he had been in a position like this.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Alan shed his own pants next, a low sound of pleasure mingling in their kiss as they made skin-to-skin contact. Both males were burning with heat as they rubbed together.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Alan growled again and his hands fumbled between them, unzipping the boy's pants and tugging them off.

Sasha shivered again at the cold of the sheets but quickly warmed them with his aroused body heat, a soft moan escaping his throat while he kissed the countryman.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Alan growled again and his hands fumbled between them, unzipping the boy's pants and tugging them off.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 pm

[ I fail at typing today xD ]

Alan breathed out a pleasured sigh at the contact, despite them both being clothed from the waist down. His mouth latched onto Sasha's pulse point, sucking at the skin.

[ apparently xDD ]

Sasha shuddered and groaned softly in ecstasy at the sensations rolling throughout his neck and chest, his back arching and he ground his hips into Alan's again, needing more than just the friction between their pants.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:09 pm

[ hops? XDD ]

Sasha shuddered, closing his eyes and mewling again, meeting the male's hips with his own.[/quote]

--

[ I fail at typing today xD ]

Alan breathed out a pleasured sigh at the contact, despite them both being clothed from the waist down. His mouth latched onto Sasha's pulse point, sucking at the skin.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 pm

[ passed* xD past is time ]

Sasha mewled quietly in pleasure, his bck arching again.

--

[ derp x) ]

Alan grinded his hips against Sasha's hops gently, breaking the kiss to kiss at the boy's neck[/quote]

[ hops? XDD ]

Sasha shuddered, closing his eyes and mewling again, meeting the male's hips with his own.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Sasha mewled quietly in pleasure, his bck arching again.[/quote].

--

[ derp x) ]

Alan grinded his hips against Sasha's hops gently, breaking the kiss to kiss at the boy's neck
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Sasha gasped softly and moaned against his mouth.

--

He grinned and slipped his hands past the waistband of his pants slowly, fingers brushing over the skin of his buttocks.[/quote]

Sasha mewled quietly in pleasure, his bck arching again.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Sasha gasped softly and moaned against his mouth.[/quote]

--

He grinned and slipped his hands past the waistband of his pants slowly, fingers brushing over the skin of his buttocks.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Sasha hummed with a gentle smile, parting his lips for the countryman.

--

As his tongue slipped into his mouth, Alan reached around and squeezed his ass lightly.[/quote]

Sasha gasped softly and moaned against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Sasha hummed with a gentle smile, parting his lips for the countryman.[/quote]

--

As his tongue slipped into his mouth, Alan reached around and squeezed his ass lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Sasha let out a gasp of surprise while he shivered before he moaned softly. "Fine."

--

Alan chuckled lowly and kissed him again, coaxing his mouth open.[/quote]

Sasha hummed with a gentle smile, parting his lips for the countryman.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Sasha let out a gasp of surprise while he shivered before he moaned softly. "Fine."[/quote]

--

Alan chuckled lowly and kissed him again, coaxing his mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: