Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:07 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
Sasha shivered. "Yes it is. You already had a taste.~"

--

"And I want more," he told him, moving his lips over to Sasha's ear and nipping at his earlobe lightly.[/quote]

Sasha let out a gasp of surprise while he shivered before he moaned softly. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 am

Sasha shivered. "Yes it is. You already had a taste.~"[/quote]

--

"And I want more," he told him, moving his lips over to Sasha's ear and nipping at his earlobe lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 am

Sasha let out an animalistic whine of longing while he kissed him, though he decided to play around and refuse the male the entry to his mouth. He already had one taste.~

--

Alan growled lightly and nipped at Sasha's bottom lip, "That's not fair," he murmured against his lips. His hands rested on the boy's hips, caressing the skin teasingly.[/quote]

Sasha shivered. "Yes it is. You already had a taste.~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:50 am

Sasha let out an animalistic whine of longing while he kissed him, though he decided to play around and refuse the male the entry to his mouth. He already had one taste.~[/quote]

--

Alan growled lightly and nipped at Sasha's bottom lip, "That's not fair," he murmured against his lips. His hands rested on the boy's hips, caressing the skin teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 am

Sasha parted his lips again, his back arching reflexively until the skin on his chest and stomach touched the other's.

--

Alan shivered, claiming Sasha's mouth again. His tongue brushed against the boy's, coaxing him to respond.[/quote]

Sasha let out an animalistic whine of longing while he kissed him, though he decided to play around and refuse the male the entry to his mouth. He already had one taste.~
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 am

Sasha parted his lips again, his back arching reflexively until the skin on his chest and stomach touched the other's.[/quote]

--

Alan shivered, claiming Sasha's mouth again. His tongue brushed against the boy's, coaxing him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 am

Sasha purred and kissed him back. "Yep~"

--

He rubbed his hands down along his chest, tracing over his stomach. Alan nipped at his lip again, asking for entrance.[/quote

Sasha parted his lips again, his back arching reflexively until the skin on his chest and stomach touched the other's.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:05 am

Sasha purred and kissed him back. "Yep~"[/quote]

--

He rubbed his hands down along his chest, tracing over his stomach. Alan nipped at his lip again, asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

Sasha giggled once the last button was undone, looking up at him with a smirk.

--

Alan shrugged out of his shirt and tossed it aside as well, leaning down and kissing him again, "Better?~"[/quote]

Sasha purred and kissed him back. "Yep~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 am

Sasha giggled once the last button was undone, looking up at him with a smirk.[/quote]

--

Alan shrugged out of his shirt and tossed it aside as well, leaning down and kissing him again, "Better?~"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:58 am

Sasha raised an eyebrow and smirked, reaching up and beginning to tantalizing unbutton the larger male's shirt.

--

Alan hummed as he watched him, feeling the fabric of his shirt slide away as the buttons were undone.[/quote]

Sasha giggled once the last button was undone, looking up at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am

Sasha raised an eyebrow and smirked, reaching up and beginning to tantalizing unbutton the larger male's shirt.[/quote]

--

Alan hummed as he watched him, feeling the fabric of his shirt slide away as the buttons were undone.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 am

Sasha let out a sexually tortured breath, his back arching and his flesh touching the cloth on the male's shirt. He growled quietly. "It's not fair that I'm the only one with my shirt off."

--

"Oh?" Alan grinned and flicked the top button open on his shirt, "Why don't you help me change that, then?"[/quote]

Sasha raised an eyebrow and smirked, reaching up and beginning to tantalizing unbutton the larger male's shirt.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 am

Sasha let out a sexually tortured breath, his back arching and his flesh touching the cloth on the male's shirt. He growled quietly. "It's not fair that I'm the only one with my shirt off."[/quote]

--

"Oh?" Alan grinned and flicked the top button open on his shirt, "Why don't you help me change that, then?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:46 am

Sasha shivered at the cold breeze but was willing all the same, seeing as he lifted his back up a bit in order to make it easier.

--

He stripped the shirt away from Sasha and tossed it aside. He ran both hands down his exposed skin now, teeth grazing over his bottom lip.[/quote]

Sasha let out a sexually tortured breath, his back arching and his flesh touching the cloth on the male's shirt. He growled quietly. "It's not fair that I'm the only one with my shirt off."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 am

Sasha shivered at the cold breeze but was willing all the same, seeing as he lifted his back up a bit in order to make it easier.[/quote]

--

He stripped the shirt away from Sasha and tossed it aside. He ran both hands down his exposed skin now, teeth grazing over his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 am

The brunette's stomach and body twitched under the touches, goosebumps forming on his flesh while he moaned.

--

His fingers traced patterns over his skin, before lightly pushing Sasha's shirt up.[/quote]

Sasha shivered at the cold breeze but was willing all the same, seeing as he lifted his back up a bit in order to make it easier.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 am

The brunette's stomach and body twitched under the touches, goosebumps forming on his flesh while he moaned.[/quote]

--

His fingers traced patterns over his skin, before lightly pushing Sasha's shirt up.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:36 am

Sasha shivered at the teasing touches, his back arching a bit.

--

Alan smiled against his lips and slipped his hand up his shirt, brushing his fingertips along the skin of his stomach.[/quote]

The brunette's stomach and body twitched under the touches, goosebumps forming on his flesh while he moaned.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 am

Sasha shivered at the teasing touches, his back arching a bit.[/quote]

--

Alan smiled against his lips and slipped his hand up his shirt, brushing his fingertips along the skin of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am

Sasha moaned slightly louder at the change, kissing him back just as passionately.

--

One hand trailed down across Sasha's chest, nails raking against the fabric of his shirt lightly. [/quote]

Sasha shivered at the teasing touches, his back arching a bit.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 am

Sasha moaned slightly louder at the change, kissing him back just as passionately.[/quote]

--

One hand trailed down across Sasha's chest, nails raking against the fabric of his shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:25 am

Sasha moaned softly, his lips parting naturally while he wrapped his arms around his neck.

--

Alan slipped his tongue into his mouth. His movements were in control, but gentle, as if he were afraid Sasha might freeze up or panic.[/quote]

Sasha moaned slightly louder at the change, kissing him back just as passionately.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:23 am

Sasha moaned softly, his lips parting naturally while he wrapped his arms around his neck.[/quote]

--

Alan slipped his tongue into his mouth. His movements were in control, but gentle, as if he were afraid Sasha might freeze up or panic.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 am

Sasha pulled away slightly in order to breathe before he kissed him again.

--

He nipped at Sasha's bottom lip before tracing his tongue over it. He braced his hands on either side of his head.[/quote]

Sasha moaned softly, his lips parting naturally while he wrapped his arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥   KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥ - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS my country ASS ;; ♥ heartshapedlocket ♥
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: