Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

[ I got this Wink ]

It seemed like everything was okay, once they'd eaten dinner and everything. The night was quiet, but not for long.

Blaire gritted his teeth, trying to resist the influence over him. But try as he could, the Power was getting closer and closer to Kelly's house.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:57 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
He glanced over at the corn and sighed, "Alright, fine." he muttered, walking over to it and taking out the first piece.
[ hmm what now ]
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:55 pm

He glanced over at the corn and sighed, "Alright, fine." he muttered, walking over to it and taking out the first piece.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Alastair nodded, "...What did you want me to do anyways?"
"Shuck the corn."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Alastair nodded, "...What did you want me to do anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Grumbling, he pushed himself out of bed, muttering something about 'wouldn't do that anyways'. He exited the bedroom and shuffled into the kitchen, "Fine. Happy?" He asked, eyes narrowed.
 "No. I'm not happy, Alastair. I'm far from happy. But thank you for getting up and trying to help." He stated in sincerity, pouring a bit of oil into the pan on the stove in order to fry the chicken.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Grumbling, he pushed himself out of bed, muttering something about 'wouldn't do that anyways'. He exited the bedroom and shuffled into the kitchen, "Fine. Happy?" He asked, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:20 pm

"I can't! I'm busy!" Alastair shouted back to him, closing his eyes.
"Alastair Jones, get your ass in here or I swear to god I will not pleasure you tonight!" Kelly shouted in anger, hands resting on his hips as he glared at the door.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 pm

"I can't! I'm busy!" Alastair shouted back to him, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Alastair grumbled and shifted his hips a bit. Maybe if he was really quiet..
Kelly hummed and started to get pots and pans out. "Alastair! Come shuck the corn!"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 am

Alastair grumbled and shifted his hips a bit. Maybe if he was really quiet..
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:13 am

"Chicken," Was his only reply, though a bit muffled by the pillow.
"Okay!~" Kelly hopped up, putting on a jacket and some jeans and bouncing out of the room.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

"Chicken," Was his only reply, though a bit muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:19 am

"Ugh." He rolled over and stuffed his face into the bed, "I want you."
"Ha ha ha." Kelly rolled his eyes. "No, seriously, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:07 am

"Ugh." He rolled over and stuffed his face into the bed, "I want you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 am

"Because," Alastair caressed the skin along his lower hips, "You've teased me enough."
 "Not hardly!" Kelly rolled his eyes with a laugh and sat up. "What do you want for dinner? I better start it now before it gets too late."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 am

"Because," Alastair caressed the skin along his lower hips, "You've teased me enough."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 am

"No teasing," Alastair groaned softly against him, fingers slipping into the waistband of his pants.

Kelly giggled. "Why not? It's fun~"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

"No teasing," Alastair groaned softly against him, fingers slipping into the waistband of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Alastair nipped at his lips again as he rocked his hips against Kelly. Of course, he'd already been aroused, so he was chomping at the bit for some friction.

Kelly shivered and mewled quietly in pleasure against Alastair's mouth, meeting his boyfriend's grind with a teasing one.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Alastair nipped at his lips again as he rocked his hips against Kelly. Of course, he'd already been aroused, so he was chomping at the bit for some friction.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:33 pm

[ He'd see this and awkwardly be like: 'O.o Can I stop watching now?' But no, he cannot xDD ]

Alastair slipped his tongue inside Kelly's mouth, momentarily distracted by his boyfriend's need to be pleasured. I mean, who could deny that? His hands wandered under his shirt, tracing lines down along his stomach.

[ xDD poor blaire ]

Kelly wasn't focusing on his own need for pleasure, though. He was concentrating on keeping his boyfriend distracted so that he could think over what he needed to do while the male was asleep. Of course he would feed him dinner before leaving. I wonder... Do we have any chicken in the freezer?
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm

[ He'd see this and awkwardly be like: 'O.o Can I stop watching now?' But no, he cannot xDD ]

Alastair slipped his tongue inside Kelly's mouth, momentarily distracted by his boyfriend's need to be pleasured. I mean, who could deny that? His hands wandered under his shirt, tracing lines down along his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Alastair noticed the change in the kiss. It went from simple and loving, to heavy and needy. He didn't to stray away from the issue at hand, but of course, his body responded eagerly. He was already pent up enough.

His tongue traced Kelly's bottom lip before he nipped it with his teeth.

[ lol poor blaire xD he has to keep tabs on his prey, which means he has to deal with this xD ]

Kelly let out a pleasured breath, his lips parting as he continued to kiss his boyfriend. Huh. Turned out Kelly was as needy as Alastair was.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Alastair noticed the change in the kiss. It went from simple and loving, to heavy and needy. He didn't to stray away from the issue at hand, but of course, his body responded eagerly. He was already pent up enough.

His tongue traced Kelly's bottom lip before he nipped it with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: