Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in for the { k i l l }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 pm

heartshapedlocket22 wrote:
"You can fight back, though, can't you?" Alastair looked at him, blinking, "With your new wings and stuff.."
Kelly shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, but there's really no point. I don't... want to fight."
Back to top Go down
https://infinite-rpg.forumotion.com
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:23 pm

"You can fight back, though, can't you?" Alastair looked at him, blinking, "With your new wings and stuff.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:59 pm

"But that doesn't mean I wouldn't get pissed," He scowled and crossed his arms, "He tried to /kill/ you!"
He nodded in exhaustion. "Yeah, yeah, he tried to kill me. He's going to try for the rest of my life. As are others. It's just... how we live."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 pm

"But that doesn't mean I wouldn't get pissed," He scowled and crossed his arms, "He tried to /kill/ you!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Alastair frowned, "Well, no, but.."
Kelly watched him tiredly. "But?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Alastair frowned, "Well, no, but.."
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 pm

"It was that asshole guy from before, wasn't it?" Alastair spat, looking angry. He clenched his hands into fists, "He attacked us- in your own house!"
"He's a power, Alastair." Kelly let out a heavy breath of frustration. He didn't want to fight right now. "He's supposed to kill me. What did you expect? That he'd wait until daylight?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 pm

"It was that asshole guy from before, wasn't it?" Alastair spat, looking angry. He clenched his hands into fists, "He attacked us- in your own house!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 pm

"Hmm?" He blinked and looked over at him, shrugging, "Yeah, I'm just fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
Kelly frowned and sighed heavily. Part of him was starting to get stirred up, wanting to start an argument, while the other half of him decided it was better to just relax and try to understand what had just gone on. He slowly slid down the tree he was leaning against and sat on the green grasses, arms wrapped loosely around his raised knees. "What happened?" he wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:51 pm

"Hmm?" He blinked and looked over at him, shrugging, "Yeah, I'm just fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Blaire's eyes widened as his sword shattered right in his hand. Angelic silver was impervious to almost everything. How could a simple Nephilim break it like it was nothing? The Power gritted his teeth as both Kelly and Alastair vanished. His wings lashed out, creating deep lacerations on the walls.

Alastair gasped in surprise and staggered forward when he and Kelly appeared in the forest. The sunlight was so bright it nearly burned his eyes. He looked around, feeling a bit disoriented, "W-Where are we?"
"I don't know." Kelly murmured while continuing to look around. He then looked over at him with a concerned gaze. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Blaire's eyes widened as his sword shattered right in his hand. Angelic silver was impervious to almost everything. How could a simple Nephilim break it like it was nothing? The Power gritted his teeth as both Kelly and Alastair vanished. His wings lashed out, creating deep lacerations on the walls.

Alastair gasped in surprise and staggered forward when he and Kelly appeared in the forest. The sunlight was so bright it nearly burned his eyes. He looked around, feeling a bit disoriented, "W-Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Blaire's panicked expression gradually melted away to a steely look of determination. No longer could he control himself, his duties. The Power's wings flapped for a second before he lunged at the Nephilim, sword swiping toward his stomach.

Alastair had to dive out of the way because it was clear that Blaire wasn't going to wait for him to move. He felt the sword breeze past his shoulder as he tumbled off the bed and hit the floor.
Kelly hissed and kicked at the blade, the angelic silver shattering upon impact. However, though it may have been some heroic and strong movement, it was nothing but terrifying to the angels watching from above. Nephilim never had the ability to shatter a Power's weapon. Powers considered themselves to be the most loyal creatures to the Creator, and the only ones that could destroy another's weapon were Powers and demons.

Grabbing Alastair's arm, his black and gray wings wrapped around his boyfriend in a protective stance while glowing white feathers drifted down from the ceiling as if from a portal, the glowing objects beginning to swirl around them. Kelly glared at Blaire silently, a look of quiet vow to never trust him again entering his eyes before he and the mortal vanished into an explosion of light.

The submissive male let out a breath as he leaned against a tree in a light, glowing forest. It was a serene place, very peaceful. Honestly, he didn't know where he was. All he thought of was 'home'. But looking around, it began to scare him. On one side was a very dark forest, with ash falling down like fluttering snow and the sounds of creatures with long talons racing around in that side of the realm. On the other side was the light part of the forest, with birds singing their wondrous song.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Blaire's panicked expression gradually melted away to a steely look of determination. No longer could he control himself, his duties. The Power's wings flapped for a second before he lunged at the Nephilim, sword swiping toward his stomach.

Alastair had to dive out of the way because it was clear that Blaire wasn't going to wait for him to move. He felt the sword breeze past his shoulder as he tumbled off the bed and hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 pm

"What the fuck was that?" Alastair started to sit up, but when Blaire leveled a sword at both of them, he froze.
Kelly let out a strangled breath of terror. "Alastair... G-go." He murmured, trying to push the male's arm in order to get him out of the bed. The skin along his shoulder blades crawled with a heat he didn't recognize, and a few seconds later his large, silky black wings with the gray splatters along the rims shot out from behind him. He knew that Blaire had changed. He was no longer the man- er, angel- er, Power- Whatever the fuck he was- that he thought he knew the past two weeks. This... thing... wanted to kill him. And with his new Nephilim senses and strengths... He was ready to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:41 am

"What the fuck was that?" Alastair started to sit up, but when Blaire leveled a sword at both of them, he froze.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 am

"Stop trying to pick a fight," he muttered, "I'm not going to-"

He was cut off by the shatter of glass. Blaire smashed through the bedroom window, his wings sending the shards flying all over the room.
Kelly, reflexively, backed up against Alastair with wide eyes, chest heaving as he breathed heavily. "A-Alastair. Let's go. Let's go now."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:36 am

"Stop trying to pick a fight," he muttered, "I'm not going to-"

He was cut off by the shatter of glass. Blaire smashed through the bedroom window, his wings sending the shards flying all over the room.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:33 am

"You're such a priss," Alastair muttered, folding up his magazine and rolling his eyes.
"Break up with me then."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

"You're such a priss," Alastair muttered, folding up his magazine and rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am

Alastair scooted over slightly, though he didn't really look up. He and Kelly weren't exactly speaking comfortably, so he wasn't going to make an effort right now. He just needed to jack off and then sleep.

~Now get rid of that abomination and his human mate once and for all,~ The deep voice instructed, making Blaire wince. He nodded. His wings twitched in anticipation as he approached the bedroom window, feet barely making a sound against the grass.
"If you jack off in my bed I'm going to break up with you." Kelly stated while shutting off his lamp and rolling onto his side, back facing Alastair, and closed to his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 am

Alastair scooted over slightly, though he didn't really look up. He and Kelly weren't exactly speaking comfortably, so he wasn't going to make an effort right now. He just needed to jack off and then sleep.

~Now get rid of that abomination and his human mate once and for all,~ The deep voice instructed, making Blaire wince. He nodded. His wings twitched in anticipation as he approached the bedroom window, feet barely making a sound against the grass.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 am

Alastair was lying in bed, a naughty magazine propped in his lap.

The Power reluctantly drew his sword as he neared the house. His friend was in there, either in bed or getting ready for bed, and here he was, charged with killing him. He didn't want to hurt Kelly anymore. He liked him- even though he despised having to keep surveillance on his. He didn't need to see everything about his life. Two strong wings seemed to burst from his back- no one was around to see, of course.
Kelly hummed and walked out once he was done, plopping on the bed.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 am

Alastair was lying in bed, a naughty magazine propped in his lap.

The Power reluctantly drew his sword as he neared the house. His friend was in there, either in bed or getting ready for bed, and here he was, charged with killing him. He didn't want to hurt Kelly anymore. He liked him- even though he despised having to keep surveillance on his. He didn't need to see everything about his life. Two strong wings seemed to burst from his back- no one was around to see, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kai Park
Admin
Kai Park

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:09 am

[ I got this Wink]

It seemed like everything was okay, once they'd eaten dinner and everything. The night was quiet, but not for long.

Blaire gritted his teeth, trying to resist the influence over him. But try as he could, the Power was getting closer and closer to Kelly's house.
Kelly was getting ready for bed, brushing his teeth in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in for the { k i l l }   in for the { k i l l } - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in for the { k i l l }
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasy :: The Fallen-
Jump to: