Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Ella moves swiftly away, still slightly uncomfortable about being around him, though she glances back to make sure he was still with her every new hallway until at lastthey reach two large ebony doors. Ella pushes them open and reveals an enormous room with shelves filled with thousands of books, at the oppisite end of the room, the whole wall was one arching window, facing down on the courtyard. In front of the window was a large desk and in front of that was a couch possibly for visitors...
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:39 pm

He nodded once and extended his hand out, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:37 pm

The giant grins and quickly retreats down the hall. Ella smiles faintly," And to you," she answers softly before closing the door behind her," I have a few appointments before the Event so would you mind joining me in the library?"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:34 pm

The demon butler bowed to her with a faint smirk, "Good morning, my Lady."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:32 pm

The firey haired giant stopped knocking, slumping his head like a giant puppy, and rumbles," She can sleep really deeply," Was his weak protest

Ella at last opens the door and gently pats the giant's head affectionately," Honestly, Herby, i doubt a rock could ignore your wake up calls," She smiles slightly before glancing at Dmitri and offering him a brief nod
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

"You don't need to knock so loud," Dmitri said in amusement when he approached Herby outside of the door.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Ella is brushing her hair out as she walks to the mirror and freezes in her tracks while a familiar and jovial yet terrifyingly loud bark comes through wall over what sound like a battering ram hitting her door," LADY ELLA-! LADY ELLA~!" She rolls her eyes but can't help but smile," Herby! Herby! I can hear you, by God," she chortles softly, placing the brush down and moving to the door, taking her time
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

He nodded once and disappeared, back toward Lady Ella's room.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Ria smiles and bobs her head," Well than, breakfast should be ready soon, The Lady usually stays in the library most of the day, receiving visitors for eh... Honestly i'm not quite sure," The old woman scratches her head," But please make sure Herby isn't splintering the door when he's knocking..?" She looks at him almost pleadingly
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 pm

He chuckled lightly, "No, thank you. I think I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Arucard merely grumbles and Ria shoots him a glare," Be nice now," she scolds before tilts her head slightly," Dmitri, do you need any other pointers? Directions? A tour perhaps?" Her voice was quavering yet kind. Herby merely grins wider and nealy roars," Going to wake up her ladyship-" as he tromps from the room

Ella slips from the sheets and stretches, gazing out the balcony windows at the property beyong with a small smile before quickly moving to the closet to change. This was all so natural, she could go around the whole mansion with her eyes closed and not trip nor fall. This was home
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm

"Dmitri, madam, my name is Dmitri," The demon smiled at Ria, looking less like a hellish spawn now. He seemed like any other human being- even his eyes faded to a rich chocolate brown instead of crimson, "It is a pleasure to meet all of you."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:59 am

Before the large man can reply, the old woman interrupts him wiping flour from her hands onto her apron," My name is Ria, our overly friendly giant before you-" this bring a small sound of protest from the giant,"- is Herbert or Herby, what ever you prefer. Last but not least is Arucard-" she motions to the young man who merely narrows his eyes as he works, obviously disliking the dark new man,"- He usually does multiple jobs a day so, he is more like an all around worker. But... Whats your name youn man?" Ria asks kindly in a semi-quavering voice of an old woman

Upstairs, Ella slowly woke up. Everything that had happened last night hit her in a blur, instinctively her hand slide beneath the night gown to touch the burn on her hip. It wasnt a dream than....
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 am

"Indeed," Dmitri answered in a smooth, silly voice, "My name is Dmitri- I am Lady Ella's new butler. Who might you be? I'm afraid I am unfamiliar with the staff."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 pm

The giant man was the first to see him, his jolly features mixed with a firey red beard gave him the appearance of a Santa Claus with his face on fire." eh?" He grunts and breaks into a huge grin," A new butler? Ah, Lady Ella must've been up all night searchin' for ye, eh?"

The old woman looks up, smiles a bit and nods her head slightly before returning to work at a mix

The young man with sandy hair and grey eyes doesnt bother achknowledging Dmitri
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Dmitri knew he needed to introduce himself to the staff. Dressed in a traditional black jacket and other butler garb, he walked down the hallway, hands covered with white gloves.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:40 pm

A few servants began moving around the house, an old woman and a young man working in the kitch while another middle-aged man that was literally a giant began to scoop up plates and gingerly tidy things up
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:38 pm

TIME SKIP

The next day, Dmitri was up bright and early, way before any of the other servants. As a demon, sleep wasn't really a necessity.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:36 pm

" and to you," She answers quietly beforemoving the sheets aside and slipping under the blankets,Rlla was asleep even before her head ht the pillow

(Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Dmitri exited his new mistresses room, nodding, "Sweet dreams, my Lady."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Ella nods," You are dismissed, Dmitri," her voice was soft and finally the exhaustion was getting to her though her hip still burned it felt... Right, good..
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

He nodded without a word, "Shall I leave you to get some rest, my Lady?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm

" Tommorow, We will be attending a 'Social Event' once you can slip away, i want you to find out any information on corruption about any of the officials there, understand?"Ella sits on the bed and focuses her revealed green eye on him.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 pm

The demon walked behind her and smirked, "Yes, my Lady. The task sounds simple enough." Even though he was a creature of hell, keeping an estate clean and orderly was just child's play to him. It was gathering information that was the real challenge.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:14 pm

She motions for him to come into the room, to step inside as she quietly explains," You are my butler, as well as my chaeffur(sp?) and companion. You direct the servants, you open the door for guests, you serve me food and last, you gather information i do not have access to," Ella glances at him when she says the last phrase. In her opinion it was the most important..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next